Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

+53
Slayer
Matthew Wolfbane
Nao Arikawa
Sage
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Henrex
Starchyu
Thordios
Blade
Gamedragon
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Conceited
Zane
Nix Shraik
Bhairyuu
||-BlankMystery-||
Nix
Evonaiah
CPKallday
Anticlimactic
Zaz
tina
Naziel Kasigawa
Nirx
Shoku
Styn
Dr.Hiro
Horus Sariel
Shizuo
Teitoku
Pockeh
Dai
Cookies
JJ
Raiki
Elendril
Carter
Ji Mei
Kanda
lionus
Ulqui
Chao
Gin
midnight68652
Sinpoder
Kade
Tsubine
zetsurin
Mithos
Cross Out
THEFROST
57 posters
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:03 pm
EDIT: Disregard that. Just, if possible, drop my reserve on the Segunda Espada please.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:52 am
requesting the removal of shilah after his archiving

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:41 am

«I'LL BE GIVING HIM THE CLEAR NOW»

It's quite a shame to see him leave, but I heard the circumstances you were in to remove him and I see no problem with it. So I'll clear him from the listing after I make this post in the thread.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 WVMWLOu
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:59 am
I have moved some people ranks around, as well removed inactive people and open up new slots

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 XmGUKMS
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:41 pm

«CLEARING OUT SHIT IN HERE»

I have updated the likes of Shadow Fall in accordance with the Activity Check. In this sweep, I also opened up the right Throne in Shadow Fall based on Chaozi's leaving.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:29 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Naru Naru
  • Application: To be added
  • Circle: N/a

I am applying this since i am deciding to make a entirely new app from scratch, to help make and prepare for both this war, and the upcoming year, as such i am making this person into a secret weapon for shadow fall.

Last edited by Shizuo on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 LzZCuy7
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 BtXe12b
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:20 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Niernen
  • Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9453-niernen-longterm-wip
  • Circle: At the moment I think 5th Circle will fit him. But as a Danava, and with the immense potential of his two Origin's.. I'm honestly not sure where too put him.
  • Rank: Given his potential, the fact that he's W.I.P, and a Danava I'm not sure where to rank him. So I'll leave it to the discretion of whomever checks this.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:25 pm

«GIVING THE CLEAR FOR ALL THE ABOVE»

Glad to see some people signing-up for Shadow Fall! I'll give you both the approval you need and add ya to the list in no-time flat. I'll send Horus to the 5th if that's what he so desires.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:37 am
Ulqui wrote:Shadow Fall Position

Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:34 am
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Hobgoblin
  • Application: ||here||
  • Circle: First Circle
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum