Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Wasteland and I (Open)
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130602 messages in 19842 subjects

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 pm

The Danava Concept Claim
  • Name Of Character: Saver Dazborn Mizukaze
  • Link To Character App: ...What's a word?
  • Concept: Danava of Instinct

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:00 pm

The Danava Concept Reserve
  • Name Of Character: Umbra
  • Link To Character App: Umbra Crescent Davana
  • Concept: Mobility/Movement and reality

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 pm

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 1355109816135
Clearing out this shit, yo.

Danava of Instinct

Everything looks good to me. I'll be approving this claim and adding him into the list.

Umbra

You'll be having your reserve approved for the Mobility/Movement and reality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumhearts.net
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 am

@Shizuo wrote:

Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 am

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Photobucket

♣ LET'S REVIEW ALL THIS MAGIC ♣

In Shizuo's case? I'll probably end up denying him because he hasn't made much work or progress in his Danava, considering how it's in Old WIP. In Kyle's case, I'll go ahead and give him the approval he needs to add Reila in the reserve list after this post.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:12 am

The Danava Concept Claim

• Name Of Character: Eidolon (its true name is very long)
  • Link To Character App:
  • Concept: Danava of Deception and Despair

• Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:23 am

Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:42 pm

• Name Of Character: Niernen
  • Link To Character App: App
  • Concept: The Amoebic Danava Of Abolition
  • Note: I understand that right now the app isn't much, but I do plan to start making some major headway on the app starting this weekend.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Photobucket

♣ APPROVING THEM ALL ♣

All of the above seem to comply within the Danava standard. Therefore, I will go ahead and approve all request above me.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Racial Information :: Original Race Information Board :: Demon Racial Information-
Jump to: