Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magi Left_bar_bleue0/0Magi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Magi Empty Magi

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 pm
SUB RACE TEMPLATE

Name of the Race: Humans: Magi

Summary: (Do this last. Write a summary of everything else in the application for quick reference.)

How long have they existed?: It has existed since almost the beginning if the human race.

Sub Race of: Chi Humans

How to become one: Magis are almost never born. They are usually granted their abilities from a like changing or endangering experience. Though this can be accelerated by understanding the nature and workings if this type if power.

Associated Organization: There isn't an associated organization.

Orientations: This races ties are as varied as those within the human race. The race it's self isn't good or evil. It depends on who gets its powers and how they use it.

Aesthetics: They don't look different from the normal human race but the dress does almost always very. Because if the nature of the power, the members of the race tend to be full of themselves or some other exploded self confidence. Most tend to dress some kind of theme they think their powers fit.

Additional Information: While most powers of this race seem like magic it isn't. It is using spiritual energy to influence the world around the user. In essence intertwine their spiritual energy with the world they are in to use the energy around them how they wish.

Additional Racial Powers: (Explain what extra Racial powers the race grants the user and any that they may lose.)
They do not have Yin or Yang Surge, Vindicate (though individual Magi may develop a power similar), or Tekkai.

Fou buzhou(No step): It is essentually the same as the Geppo. The main difference is it is often mistaken as a teleport as most Magi don't have the physical prowess of the Chi humans.

Xianshi Guofang(Magi Defense): This is a Defensive ability similar to the Hollow Hierro but its complete attributes differ from Magi to Magi depending on their powers.

Jingshen midu(Spiritual Density): This gives the Magi the ability to harden a medium to the standard of a Zanpakutō of their tier. A magi's medium is any item they decide to focus their power through. They don't require one but generally use one as it tends to be their main physical defensive item. Most often these are mundane items like staves, sticks, or canes, but spiritual items can be used as well. Note: They do not need an item to focus their power. Most just use one as they think they need or or as a way to block attacks.

Additional Racial Forms: They do not keep their Awakening or fully awakened.

Mature Magi: While it doesn't have a physical change it is achieved at roughly upper tier 3 to tier 2. This marks that the Magi has a good control over his abilities and understands how they work enough to be able to generate other effects and create his own abilities.

Demi God: The Magi can activate this ability to make himself seem like a god. Utilizing his abilities at their fullest. His eyes glow generally some color based on their base spells. Their hair whips magically in the wind, even when in a building. Any gems they have on them glow brightly as they are exposed to his energy. This equivalent to a shinigami's bankai. In some cases this transformation is accompanied by some awesome display of power whether it changes the immediate area or some great beast is summoned. This is normally achieved at tier 1-1, 1-0.

Race History: Magi have existed since the beginning of the human race. Though most go unknown as their powers aren’t as impressive and never mature. Though history is marked with cases of Magi who practice their art and use it.

One of the earliest records was of Moses. While he claimed to not have power, he was actually a Magi. It was when he found out his true heritage that his powers came to being. He adopted the god of his people. While most doesn't know about his encounter with the burning bush, he did in fact call down the 10 plagues on Egypt, but destruction wasn't his only abilities. He showed this by splitting the red sea for his people.

The next case was one of the largest. A family of Magi. Claiming to be born of giants they ruled over Greece saying they were gods. Two brothers and a wife had started this legend. One with control over water claimed control of the sea. The other with control over lightning took his wife and ruled as king of the gods. While not all of his family were Magi, you can tell the ones that were with how they seemed to be gods of something more tangible then just an aspect.

Other legends of gods popped up around though while only a few were Magi others rode the fame made by others. Though this appeared to slow as another Magi came to be. This one was actually not looking for fame and instead of calling himself a god claimed he was something by which the race is now named. A wizard or magician, or as now a Magi.

Not many other records exist as most times when a Magi comes to be he claims his powers to be of his own, not willing to find others. Though this died in the year of 2000, with cheep illusionists running around it was quite easy to hide as a Magi. Randall James Hamilton Zwinge, a canadian, gave final focus to the magi race. He openly used his knowledge of his powers to disprove fakers and anything paranormal. This was a good way to hide the magi race from sight as well as find genuine magi to train.

It is through his work that the magi race is what it is today. James Randi, as he goes by today, believes now, in his severe old age, that magi's need to come out and fight against Shadows Fall.

Why Should we add this race?: Almost all the races here have mostly physical aspects about them. This race would bring a bit of balance to the site. Humans are supposed to be very mixed for powers and so I think one that is kinda just a bit off the wall such as the Magi would fit well. I think that if accepted those into humans might be interested in this race. It isn't just about spirituality as everything is and it gives people to create just a little bit different type of character.

Code:
 (will edit in real code when I get approval from at least 2.)
[b]Character Name:[/b] What is their name?
[b]Age:[/b] How old are they?
[b]Gender:[/b] Male, female, trap?
[b]Orientation:[/b] Who do they work for?
[b]Personality:[/b] How do they act?
[b]Appearance:[/b] What do they look like?
[b]Racial Powers:[/b] What abilities does their race give them?
[b]Magi Birth powers:[/b] (describe the powers your Magi began with when his power was first born. This powers always follow some kind of theme ether it fits the character or not)
[b]Mature Magi powers: [/b] (describe the powers developed by your character beyond the birth powers. These do not have to follow the theme but some will as they develop different uses of their theme.)
[b]Demi god powers: [/b](describe what this form does or gives you or summons. If your summon has any abilities what so ever describe them also IE: a dragons fire breath)
[b]History:[/b] (describe their life before powers, how their powers were born, etc)
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b] Write an RP

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magi Left_bar_bleue0/0Magi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Magi Empty Re: Magi

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:29 am
...I can already tell that this is based off of Fate/stay night - Type Moon Magi, and while I don't have a problem with that being in Bleach at all... we kinda already have a race based off of Magi/pretty much every servant class from F/SN X3. Now, while I don't necessarily have a problem with this, I'm gonna say that any judgement should wait until Agito/Shirou, Dai, and/or Raiki take a look at it, since they know the most about Type Moon and the Sugiura race; the one that already has a Magi/Magus sub race, but at the very least I want Agito/Shirou to take a look before this is judged because the Sugiura are his race. Of course, that all being said, I could be dead wrong and this could have nothing to do with Type Moon stuff, and if that is the case please let me know.

Magi 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magi Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Magi Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Magi Empty Re: Magi

Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:51 pm
Photobucket

♣ MOVING THIS INTO THE DENIED BIN ♣

Well, I just read everything, and outside of the Fate/Stay Night stuff, do we really need another magic-type race? I thought the Soul Evolution had covered that with some of the attributes they had listed in their racial profile. If you have not seem them, I have provided a link below. For now, in my opinion, they aren't really needed until otherwise stated. So, I'm going to be moving this into denied.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6984-soul-evolution-the-true-human-skill-sheet-powers

Magi WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum