Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Yayjuu [V3]

+16
Ulqui
JWC
Cookies
Pockeh
lionus
Dr.Hiro
tina
MaidInAmn
Portaliya
Blade
Hayuko
Zero
Viz
JJ
Teitoku
THEFROST
20 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Yayjuu [V3] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Yayjuu [V3] Empty The Yayjuu [V3]

Mon May 20, 2013 5:12 am

THE SAFE HAVEN FOR ALL ZIAMICHI
PREPARE TO ENTER THE YAYJUU

INFORMATION ABOUT THE YAYJUU

The Yayjuu's origins begin over 400 years old. After the larger then life war with The Demon Lord named Ender had finally drawn to a close, Shadin Yuudeshi began drawing blueprints for an organization that would leader be what The Yayjuu is now. At the time of it's conception, it was based heavily and similar to what The Rouge Vizard Group Shinji Hirako had created a few years prior to The Yayjuu's birth. It started off after dealing with his own troubles with his inner demon, Oni Chiita. Shadin had wanted to create this group to help other Ziamichi's out with the being sealed inside of them.

With the help of Ikarumi, Havoc and Seika in order to begin the first steps of materializing their goal to have some type of home for all the various Ziamichi across the globe to call home. So, what started off as a lone rebel group eventually began to grow, expand and become more official over the years. The Early Day's of The Yayjuu began in a run-down stadium in a shady part of old Karakura Town, but with the funding of The Vizard Corps, The Yuudeshi Clan and The Suigara Clan more bases soon began to appear all over the world. And, together with Shadin's increasing influence across the Earth, The Yayjuu corps today has finally reached the same level as orgs like The Gotei 13 or Vizard Corps; being able to stand on it's own feet to handle their business.

Now, in 2412, the purpose of The Yayjuu is more or less the same: giving all Ziamichi a place to call home, form allies to help against anyone after them, make friends, train their inner demon or anything else sealed inside of them and basically be a mentor to these people. However, compared to then, they seem to be more or less inclined to also protecting the citizens of Earth, aiding their allies in this war against all of the opposing forces who wish destruction upon the Earth along with the Soul Society and finally they are even seen as some of Earth's greatest protectors in the worldwide war that is still on-going throughout the war.

THE YAYJUU'S OVERALL ALIGNMENT

At the present moment, this group is a Chaotic Neutral. They usually fight by their own terms and have no real goal other then aiding other Ziamichi, but they also make sure not to harm any innocents. The Yayjuu also has it's fair share serious enemies that they fighting against at the moment such as K-World, Nuevo Espada and Sin Fall. Therefore, it will not be unusal if some members are called into war situations with these opposing orgs.

INFORMATION ABOUT THE DIFFERENT SECTORS

Hounds Dog: They'll be the front lines in The Yayjuu. They are brutal, fight hard and usually make the bulk of soldiers in The Yayjuu. Their duty is to fight, fight, fight and fight for whatever sector leader request them or, in rare instances, if Shadin request them or any of the other members The Beast Circle.

GREMLIN: These are where some of the members of The Yayjuu whom are extremely gifted in intelligence, technology, mechanics or general craftsmanship end up going. They generally do maintenance on The Yayjuu's hi-tech equipment, databases and occasionally will work alongside The Yuudeshi Project if Shadin requests. They also do research from time to time, think of battle-plans to advise for The Yayjuu and make sure to utilize the witts within this sector.

Titan Force: These are generally seen as reinforcements, but they serve a greater purpose as an essential defense sector of The Yayjuu. They are usually members of The Yayjuu meant to assist all other sectors when their defensive skills are required. These range from barrier users, to extremely durability individuals and others who otherwise have a general clue on how to defend something. Though, as Shadin sometimes, a good defense generally begins with a good offense. So it's not uncommon to see those with more brute force tactics occasionally making it in here.

Trident Wings: This sector of The Yayjuu is their healing, support and enhancement division. Most people who are good at healing others, augmenting others or otherwise providing support will end up in Trident Wings. They are deployed to conjure up various ways to assist Yayjuu members, provide new materials to heal members and can be called upon by The Beasts at any moment as well. They are a very important sector as well, as Shadin often urges the importance of having people who actually know how to heal during times of crisis or can otherwise make insanely strong people even more insanely powerful when the time for battle comes and their called to action.

The Beast Circle: This is the leading force within The Yayjuu. Here is where The Beast of Karakura, Shadin Yuudeshi himself, leads The Yajyuu. All other sectors usually ad-here to his word and the words of the other Beast within this division. That means if one is able to join into the ranks of The Beast Circle, then they'll generally be given a Beast rank as well to show their title. (I.E. The Beast Of Hades, The Beast Of Insanity etc). Furthermore, these are people who have proven themselves to Shadin to be powerful enough, intelligent enough, loyal enough and faithful to the cause of The Yayjuu that he would entrust the care of his org in their hands should something happen to him. In fact, if he is not around, their word generally goes as law within the depths of The Yayjuu. So it's truly an honor to be amongst the ranks of The Beast Circle; as their comparable to the 0 Division of the Gotei 13 to put things in prospective.

The Yayjuu Alliance: A rather special section of The Yayjuu, this alliance is comprised of people who may or may not be Ziamichi, but support the cause of The Yayjuu. So, most members who are apart of this section of the organization can be considered The Yayjuu's allies. These can range from people in The Yuudeshi Clan, Vizards, Shinigami and other races who are just considered fellow comrades of The Yayjuu. They may be called by the other major groups within The Yayjuu if they need assistance, back-up or any sort of help. Most of them also have permission to use some of the organization's equipment and The Yuudeshi Network most of the time.

THE DIFFERENT FACTIONS OF THE YAYJUU

The Beast Circle
The Beast of Karakura:
Shadin Yuudeshi([THEFROST])
The Beast of The Land: -OPEN-
The Beast of Sound: -OPEN-
The Beast of Hell: -OPEN-

Hound Dogs
Hounds Leader:
Second-In-Command:
Muryokuna Len Washi (JJ)
Hound Dogs:

GREMLIN‎
Gremlin Guru:
Schrodinger Yuudeshi (JJ)
Gremlin Advisor -OPEN-
Gremlin's:

Titan Force
Commanding Titan: -OPEN-
Titan General: -OPEN-
The Titan's:

Trident Wings
Leader: -OPEN-
Co-Leader: -OPEN-
Trafalgar Law (Crow)
Trident Wings: -OPEN-

The Yayjuu Alliance
Honorary Members: -OPEN-
Members: -OPEN-

THE TEMPLATE TO APPLY TO THESE SECTIONS

Name: (Character Name)
App: (Post their app link)
Faction & Rank: (Which faction are you trying to enter?)
Reason: (Why are you trying to enter?)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Character Name)
[b]App:[/b] (Post their app link)
[b]Faction & Rank:[/b] (Which faction are you trying to enter?)
[b]Reason:[/b] (Why are you trying to enter?)

THE YAYJUU'S TRUSTED ALLIES

There are quite a few supporters of The Yayjuu now. Some major org's are even connected through Shadin Yuudeshi. However, with the good, there is always the bad. The Yayjuu has their share of others org's they are at war with. Below are the org's they are affilated with

The Yuudeshi Clan: The Yuudeshi Clan is one of the main supporters of The Yayjuu. Ever since day one, the helped fund, assist and worked alongside The Yayjuu in order to build them up thanks to it's leader being related to them. This is considered a Family Ally; therefore, whenever a Yayjuu members sees someone from this clan, they are considered a high priority target to protect.

The Sugiura Clan: The Sugiura Clan is also another main supporter of The Yayjuu. During the early day's of it's conception, Misaiko alongside Listy helped Shadin give him the tools, money and other various resources needed to enhance The Yayjuu of the time. Now, four hundred years later, both organizations protect each other greatly due to the fact that Shadin Yuudeshi is married to one of the leader's daughters, their history is greatly intertwined with one another and they are more or less on the same side. If a Yayjuu members sees a Sugiura Clan member, they are typically obliged to help them out and same applies to the reverse situation.

The Vizard Corps: The Vizard Corps, especially in this age, are more or less seen as the brothers of The Yayjuu. Even before Zin Yuudeshi had control of The Vizard Corps, they were in agreement for what The Yayjuu had stood and fought for. Thus, they gave them their loyalty, support and assistance when needed; even to this day that fact still stands as they or more less very similar in nature. Both being outcast of their selective host races, both fighting protect Earth and both having extremely chaotic beast living inside them. So, if a Yayjuu member should ever see a Vizard Corps members, they are always seen as comrades in war.

The Gotei 13: As The Yayjuu, it's member and Shadin Yuudeshi himself began to become more powerful throughout the ages, The Gotei 13 started to learn from it's past mistakes with how they handled the Quincy alongside The Vizards and decided to work together with this new force dubbed The Yayjuu. After many talks, meetings, conventions, discussions and a few fights here and there, The Gotei 13 and The Yayjuu have a pact to back each other up in a sense. If The Yayjuu is in danger, The Gotei 13 shall give them everything they have and more in order to provide them that extra assistance they need. On the flip side, if the same fate should occur under The Gotei 13, The Yayjuu will do the same. In addition to that, with The Yayjuu, Gotei 13, Vizard Corps and Vanguard's resources; they have also decided to invest in Shadin Yuudeshi's powers to help expand his Yuudeshi Network to better protect Earth and generate a very powerful ally. When on patrol of Earth, The Yayjuu members usually can work alongside Shinigami in protecting these cities scattered throughout the globe whom are fighting against the forces of Arrancar/Demon.

THE YAYJUU'S NEUTRAL VIEWPOINTS

The Iramasha Clan: The Iramasha Clan is more or less a neutral in terms of how each organization views each other. Neither the Yayjuu or the Iramasha have actually done anything in terms of opposing each other nor' helping each other. However, that does not mean they have not fought together. In times of war, Yayjuu and Iramasha have fought alongside each other. However, they simply do not really know much about one or the another. So for now, The Iramasha are seen as simply Lawful Neutral.

The Rinyūaru: This a rather new organization according to the talks Shadin has heard from Genpaku with it's leader. He is unsure rather or not he'll fully outright go to war against Zefonse, but he does not like the fact it's been affiliated with The Kokuryuteshi. So, with that fact in mind, The Yayjuu will be watching heavily over The Rinyūaru as they are very uneasy about it's existence. One wrong move from them and they will most likely be placed under their foe list. So, for now, they are simply unsure about this organization.

The Sangsue Hive: They have not observed any activity that would otherwise deem them a threat. Therefore, they are under the protection of The Yayjuu should things turn to hell on Earth, but they aren't actively seeking their betterment. They'll need better information, data and intelligence in order to get an understanding of where they stand with this group.

Zero Division: Zero Division, despite being closely related to the Gotei 13, is seen as a somewhat neutral force. Neither Shadin or any of the Co-Leaders of The Yayjuu have really seen much of them or worked alongside them, so they don't have a real good general opinion of them. Though, as far as they know, Zero Division MAY or may not assist them. Should they prove their worth, The Yayjuu will more then likely add them to the allied list. Until then, they are simply Lawful Neutral in their view.

THE YAYJUU'S ENEMIES AND FOES

The Kokuryuteshi: This is the main antagonist of The Yayjuu. Their leader, Kin Iramasha, has been at war with the likes of Soul Society, Earth, Karakura Central, The Yayjuu and especially Shadin Yuudeshi along with his friends and family. As such, they are considered to be a highly dangerous foe with the capaiblites to cause severe damage to the likes of Earth. If a Yayjuu member sees ANY Kokuryuteshi members they are expected to either: Arrest, Report, Subdue, Kill or defeat the member on sight.

Shadow Fall: This is most likely one of the largest targets that The Yayjuu has under K-World. They have shown themselves to be an extremely hostile force and one that won't easily go away. After being haunted down by demon's for many years, causing the destruction of so many lives on Earth and proving themselves time and again to be a chaotic force against the well-being of all those on this planet and beyond; all Yayjuu members are ordered to kill, maim or imprison most Shadow Fall operatives they see on spot. Spare no mercy when encountering them and strike without doubt. They are to be annihilated at all cost.

The Monsuta: The Monsuta are also seen has a threat to The Yayjuu as Shadin has heard from varying sources that they have allied with The Kokuryuteshi within The Kokuryuteshi's realm. Therefore, judging from this information, all Yayjuu members have orders to fight, kill, arrest or subdue Monsuta members as well.

THE BENEFITS OF JOINING THE YAYJUU

Shelter: Anyone who joins The Yajyuu will automatically have some place to call home with their various bases scattered throughout Earth.

Employment: Most people within The Yajyuu will receive some type of yen payment weekly or even daily depending on what they do for the org.

Access To The Yuudeshi Network: If Shadin gives you a special piece of Equipment called "The Yuudeshi Sync", it will allow you access to the massive storage of power, knowledge and techniques that Yuudeshi Network has within it's banks.

Allies: If you are ever in trouble, you can always call a fellow Yayjuu member to bail you out of trouble or assist you. When you join this group, heh, you'll never be alone.

Pardons: Some high ranking Yayjuu members can even receive pardons should they commit certain crimes within reason. For example, Shadin Yuudeshi killed between one hundred to two hundred people when taking down the criminal known as 48. However, thanks to the Pardon System, he merely got off with a strict warning, assisted those souls he killed and did everything in his power to make their after-life better.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 15 times in total

The Yayjuu [V3] WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Yayjuu [V3] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Yayjuu [V3] Empty Re: The Yayjuu [V3]

Mon May 20, 2013 6:11 am
Name: Eiji Youjai
App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4001-eiji-youjai-approved-0-3
Faction & Rank: Beast Circle. The Beast of Land (or something along those lines)
Reason: Old friend of Shadin, gives him incentive to join his ranks.

The Yayjuu [V3] Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Yayjuu [V3] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 1:44 pm
Photobucket

♣ ACCEPTING ALL OF THIS ♣

Now that's what's up! I'll be approving Eiji to be The Beast of Land and welcome him back into The Yayjuu.

The Yayjuu [V3] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Mon May 20, 2013 3:03 pm
The Yayjuu [V3] Tumblr_mk01r5ZQ6u1s0g1z4o1_500_zpsbce97731
Aivee dropping in!
Nice Revamp, I bloody love it! I've got a few Zia's to throw your way too, so get ready for a doozy!

Name: Niaunin/Naruto Uzumaki
App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6024-ziamichi-niaunin-naruto-both-and-only-approved-3-1
Faction & Rank: Whichever fits him/her best! Basically going to end up on a growth like naruto journey.
Reason: ''Hey.. what? Well I guess I Ran away from home. I found out I had this Ziamichi thingie in me, this weird voice in my head. I guess this was a good place to go? I mean.. I have next to no clue who I am, or what's going on. *Shrugged*''

Name: Amice Cyriaca Iseut
App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4927-ziamichi-amice-fortuna-lady-idun-hel-approved-3-1
Faction & Rank: Gremling (I'd like to reserve Advisor, Leader if you're comfortable)
Reason: ''I am here. For a singular purpose; I was saved by this spirit. And I won't stop.. I need to get stronger, but I think that honestly, I won't unless I step out of my box. I need to find the person that freed my soul.. well, sure that probably doesn't interest you, but I can contribute resources with my work if need be.'' (I'm going to be majorly updating her, hence the position reserving. She will get a hole new facelift, along with the new Ziamichi template >w<~)

TEMPORARY
Name: Feraki Leonhardt
App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7341-demon-asmodeus-feraki-leonhardt-approved-class-s-0-5
Faction & Rank: Trident Wings Member
Reason: ''I.. I have a demon.. in me.. I want.. to be able.. to get better.. to learn.. to get stronger.. please.. help me.'' (basically Feraki would only be a temp member, due to Asmodeus having an org position. I want a bit of plot where she learns how to manage her Ziamichi, since at this point it has almost fully taken control of her body. Although, she will trust Shadin to keep that to himself, since nobody else knows how much control Asmodeus has over Feraki.)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 4:15 pm
Photobucket

THE JUDGEMENTS ON THESE REQUEST
THE VERDICTS
Character: Niaunin/Naruto Uzumaki
Reason: You seem to have some potential. We'll sharpen your skills in the Trident Wings as your Ziamichi holds great strength waiting to come out. I hope you are ready for this task.

Character:Amice Cyriaca Iseut
Reason: Ye' got moxy, but we want to see how you do as a member of GREMLIN first before advancing ya. We'll give you time to grow, and if you do the same for us, we'll treat well in this position and move you through the ranks in no time.

Character: Feraki Leonhardt
Reason: I'll have to think about this one a bit more later. I'll get back to you on rather or not she'll be accepted or rejected.

The Yayjuu [V3] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Yayjuu [V3] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Name: Moryukuna Len
App: Lenlen
Faction & Rank: Hound Dogs Second in Command
Reason: LEN KUN NOW, LEN KUN NOW, LEN KUN LEN KUN LEN KUN NOW.

Name: Schrödinger Yuudeshi
App: Let's meet some catgirls~
Faction & Rank: Gremlin Guru
Reason: Epic-cat-face Yes.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 8:37 pm
Photobucket

THE VERDICTS
Character: Moryukuna Len
Reason: Shadin Yuudeshi has already encountered Len before, and he is actually very pleased to have him on board. Therefore, he'll be accepted into his new rank and The Yayjuu expects great things out of him as Second-In-Command of The HOund Dog Unit.

Character:Schrödinger Yuudeshi
Reason: This guy...is just perfect for the job. Nothing more needs to be said here.

The Yayjuu [V3] WVMWLOu
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yayjuu [V3] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999The Yayjuu [V3] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 9:07 pm
Name: Romano Stellare
App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5060-romano-approved-2-1
Faction & Rank: Titan Force; Titan General
Reason: Romano is very new to being a Ziamichi and wants to learn more about what he is and how to unlock more of his inner demons powers that are sealed. He knows that he has great defensive capabilities and he will protect all those that e knows needs protecting, his walls are as strong as he bonds he has with his friends.

This is a reservation because i need to bring him up to the new standards.
Anonymous

Mon May 20, 2013 9:53 pm
Name: Trafalgar Law
App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7299-trafalgar-law-approved-1-2#44040
Faction & Rank: Trident Wings & Leader
Reason: Law has been a rogue most of his life chosing to not side with the Soul Society or anyone, the rare moment when he breaks his silence has final come.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2013 2:58 pm
Photobucket

THE VERDICTS
Character: Romano Stellare
Reason: We'll be accepting you into the Titan Force, but as an honorary Titan. We'll want to see you put in the work in order to become a Commander within the Titan Force and grow much stronger. So it's time to put your skills to the test, get your head in the game and asset yourself to being deemed worthy of becoming a general!

Character:Trafalgar Law
Reason: We are very aware of your gains in battle, have experience with you from your fight in Malaysia and believe we have come to the conclusion of making you Trident Wings Second In Command. Before you become a leader, we still want to see you branch out in this position and prove your worth as a leader. So, like Romano, get to proving yourself and we'll be sure to boost you in no time to leader status.

The Yayjuu [V3] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum