Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Empty [NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013]

Mon May 20, 2013 3:02 pm

THE PLATINUM HEARTS
OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS

Character Of The Month: Nominations

Character Of The Month! Yep! There are many of these on this site, so pick the one you enjoyed role playing with most! Or pick the one you think has the best personality, fighting skills, makes you laugh! Whatever you feel deserves the title of Character Of The Month! Nominate the character by posting their name below!

1. You can't nominate more than once!
  2. Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating....
  3. And for this month, Yukashii Sosobi-Kuchiki is unable to be nominated because of her first place win last month
    Prizes are for those who win first, second or third place.

• First Place: One million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
  • Second Place: Five hundred thousand yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
  • Third Place: A hundred thousand yen, and an honorary mentioning.

[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Empty Re: [NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013]

Mon May 20, 2013 7:09 pm
[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] 2cbcc19bdd58c608d00daffacc5672b33c32fcab_zps0ac0607e
AIVEE's NOMINATION HEADLINE
Ohoho, who to nominate? Well, here's a peek of delightful gold. Iriko Crow! Go bubbles, go bubbles!
Anonymous

[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Empty Re: [NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013]

Mon May 20, 2013 7:22 pm
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 9:55 pm
Photobucket

♣ HAKAI IS GETTING MY VOTE ♣

M'kay, I'll probably be tossing my vote towards Hakai Chikara. Why is that? Well he has been in many headlining battles; such as the invasion in the Settlement with K-World, and even opposing the likes of Zefonse in the Lighting Strikes event. He's gotten morale up in the Monusta, is getting stronger and is making a strong comeback. Therefore, I believe he deserves to be COTM this month and I hope you vote for him to.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4838-hakai-chikara-t-h-e-d-e-s-t-r-o-y-e-r

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Left_bar_bleue0/0[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Oh, danke for the nomination Frost and linking the correct app haha! Anyway, I'm going to throw my vote in for Seishi Yuudeshi. She's funny, hilarious and remarkably adorable. So there's my vote!

[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Ap8OoJO

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999[NOMINATIONS]Character Of The Month [MAY 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2013 1:00 am
No fancy images and posts today, the character? Oh well.

Sei.. Seiiii.. Seishi Yuudeshi. Lolwhy? CAUSE I'M A FUCKING LOLITA, SON'!. I mean, yeah, I dun see why not voting her because she's not even a tid scare in the Sudden Interest thread when everything is going boom everywhere. Thumbs up for her.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 5:34 am
Photobucket

♣ CLOSING OUT OTM'S ♣

Alright, I believe the time has come to otherwise close out the OTM's for now. All of the nominations above me will be going to the finals for the next week to come.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum