Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Financial District (Organization)  Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Financial District (Organization)  Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Financial District (Organization)  Empty Financial District (Organization)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:40 pm
Financial District (Organization)  7zIYV
Financial District

Brief:

Details –
The financial district is an alternate area, similar to the soul society and Hueco Mundo; however the precipice world that leads to it is above the other three and is in no way in conjunction with any of them. The organization accepts anyone, of any race or tier! There are no ranks of order apart from the Director of the Financial District; this individual is the one that signs everyone up and issues them their financial district card. Every week, you must take place in a set fight; the fight is determined by the director who picks two individuals at random to fight in combat against one another in the financial district. When you sign up you receive 10million Yen which is your characters asset value. You will take place in a fight, for every hit you take your asset value decreases, similarly for every hit you land it increases, however after a total of 10 posts, 5 per person the one who has decreased the others asset value by the largest margin wins the fight and receives the amount that was decreased, 20% of which goes to the District Vault while the fighter receives the other and their asset value increases. However you can always decide not to fight and once you make that decision you lose 10% of your asset value which can’t be regained. If you don’t show up to a fight, you forfeit which classes as not wanting to fight at which point you lose 10% once more.

The financial district is a separate area where everyone can spend their asset value in order to either upgrade them, start a company of sort and so forth the price of which will be determined by the asset value of your character. At times, bonuses will be added to fights so that people gain more from the victories. After each post and damage calculation, the asset decrease and increase will be added into the thread by the director, this will be a non-biased decision based on the severity of the attack and the toll it took on the individual’s body. However after accepting to join the financial district and going bankrupt which is when your asset value hits 0, your character will die, however other individuals within the district can donate money to your card through trade, business propositions or just inside information sales!

The way of death for your character is through Repo. A set of individuals, some would say, similar to the Espada! These individuals are sent out by the director to repossess the property, lose your card and you lose everything! Their fore the repomen can take your card and remove all the asset value if you don’t declare yourself as bankrupt. Once your asset value begins to go into minuses the repo men will take your organs in order to cover the money lost by the district! However the district provides medical treatment to cure any and all illnesses, engineered organs that can be implemented into your body if your suffering a deficiency, a bank service where your character can withdraw and use a maximum of 5% of their asset value. In the district you have the ability to buy produce for your companies and so on which are sold automatically through your business on a weekly bases, the higher your asset value, the higher your popularity so the more products you sell on a weekly bases.

So yeah, let me know thoughts, ideas and so on! Their all welcome, I would be able to go into more detail but I’m tired and will add more info if people are interested!
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Financial District (Organization)  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Financial District (Organization)  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Financial District (Organization)  Empty Re: Financial District (Organization)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:05 pm
All I have to say is...

IT'S A, THANKLESS JOB.. BUT SOMEBODY'S GOT TO DO IT!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Financial District (Organization)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Financial District (Organization)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:26 pm
I really do like this idea, and wouldn't mind seeing something like this around.

Financial District (Organization)  Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Financial District (Organization)  Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Financial District (Organization)  Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Financial District (Organization)  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Financial District (Organization)  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:25 pm
INteresting I would need more information

Financial District (Organization)  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Financial District (Organization)  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Financial District (Organization)  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Joking aside, i read this, and i give it two thumbs up, i think you should go for it mate.

Financial District (Organization)  LzZCuy7
Financial District (Organization)  BtXe12b
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Financial District (Organization)  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Financial District (Organization)  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:57 pm
While I'm not sure I would join, it sure sounds like a cool idea.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Financial District (Organization)  Left_bar_bleue10/100Financial District (Organization)  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 am
>.> Where do I sign.... Michael will be all over this shit!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Financial District (Organization)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Financial District (Organization)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:34 am

「ARCHIVING THIS THREAD」
Seeing how this is an outdated discussion and it's taking up space in the feedback center, I'm going to go ahead and just archive this into old feedback threads to save up space. I'll be moving it after this post is made.

Financial District (Organization)  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum