Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Honor of the Blade [open] Left_bar_bleue60/100Honor of the Blade [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Honor of the Blade [open] Empty Honor of the Blade [open]

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:46 am
Honor The Blade, For the power it holds, is greater than any fistHonor of the Blade [open] Vergil%2BSparda%2B(15)

Karakura was known to have an incredibly dense forest on its outskirts that dragged in the worst kinds of people. Thugs, the Homeless and some even claim vampires wander around here at night. Above all this, The hollows dominate the food chain as they kill whoever creeps to close to their territories. In the middle of the night, one man decides to take a stroll through said forest to pass the time and to put himself in the midst of danger. "This place... how dead it feels"

Slowly moving around the tree's around him, a group of hollows had emerged to claim their prize. However, This man had already spotted them a while ago which is why he stepped foot here. As his right leg came down for the last time, he came to a stand-still. Reason being, the group of hollows, bout 6 in number, all leapt out of the tree's to jump him. "Humph"

Just as he finished that simple, grunting sound, the hollows were cut out of the air without any movement made by the man. He did however, sheathe his blade again to show he did an attack. All the hollows in the air fell to the floor in halves from their mask to their legs while the man continued to walk once more. Why was he like this? He was non-other, than Rihiku, The bodyguard of the Espada and Betrayer of his own race.

Last edited by Chaozi on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Honor of the Blade [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Honor of the Blade [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Honor of the Blade [open] Empty Re: Honor of the Blade [open]

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:53 am

Honor of the Blade [open] Ph03b

~Takumi Inui~

"So, there was actually someone stupid enough to wander here at night, besides me huh?" a young man, said standing behind the tree. after the ice warrior slashed through the hollows. Takumi, moved from the tree to touch the disappearing remains. "Cut pretty deep too..." He, didn't really care for much talking, it just interested him that, someone would come out this late at night. But, then again he could probably guess. This, man was no mere human. he wasn't a dummy, he could clearly see the high spiritual pressure in this one. It seemed to match that of a shinigami. Pretty, interesting. considering Takumi wandered around this forest, whenever he felt bored. and had nothing else better to do. More or less, this was also a place for him to relax. his mind, so he didn't quite expect a shinigami, of all things to come out, but then again weird beast's were always appearing in this world, and he considered himself one of them. after his history, he never really considered himself human until one, little girl, his best friend, and someone who was like a little sister, reminded him that he was still human, no matter what anyone might have said about him. as long as he could feel emotion, he was still human. Takumi, had decided he would use that new resolve. Still, he wondered what this shinigami guy was doing here.

He walked from one of the trees, as his slim figure was starting to show. he was wearing a long sleeved slim jacket that was red, under the jacket, he sport a white shirt, which had this "Φ's" which translated to, 555's or Faiz. the lower wear consisted of blue jeans, that weren't too tight, but fit around takumi's waist just right. he moved the hood from his hair, the wind blowing through it, made the brown locks move up, a bit. he also moved his Bike. around, but it wasn't any ordinary bike. it was Auto-vaijin, both a support mecha, and vehicle. He, then leaned on it, while looking towards rihiku. "What brings you here....Anyways...no Shinigami, is just gonna come here, without a few back up's with them...or is it that you're a loner" he, was full of questions. but, he was asking since, you never could be too safe. he didn't know this fellow, but something told him he didn't want too either, maybe it was just feeling. but, he needed to get rid of it, and fast. he was still prepared for anything, should this new person plan on anything, so he was packing a suit case, that held quite a powerful reaitsu, relic inside of it. If...you considered these special phones, relics. they were quite good treasures, for warriors though. Takumi, awaited. the answer slowly as his hand continued to pat the case back and forth. from normal site, he seemed like a normal human, but he slowly had some of his reaitsu generating out, not on purpose, but more less naturally. he wondered, would the shinigami be able to tell that?

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Honor of the Blade [open] Left_bar_bleue60/100Honor of the Blade [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Honor of the Blade [open] S_14

Rihiku is no fool and had trained his mind to predict the future. This is not trait, nor is it a power, he is just smart. Looking before him, he spots the boy and his bike awaiting his arrival as he stepped down the pathway of the forest. Now looking down, Rihiku continued to walk until he stood directly beside this newcomer. As he did, the winds around them whipped up his long blue coat to reveal hefty body armour over his chest, built from the scales of a black dragon. His blue coat wafted happily in the gale and mimicked the movement of his spiked white hair that also flailed wildly. Just as he stepped past the boy, he looked onwards with a few words.

"If i said a word about my Origin, you would have all the reason to cut me down. However, I don't need some wanderer getting in the way of business." In truth, Rihiku was heading deeper into the forest for one reason: To kill the Arrancar that chose to flee Hueco Mundo. Sometimes, their minds get the better of them and they choose to run from their home, thinking that they would be safe. However, No Arrancar that ditches their natural order will be left to breathe while the Espada Guards walked the earth. Slowly but surely, they move out to kill them and to make an example to those that stay.

Rihiku stopped 3 meters after walking past the bike and looked over his shoulder. From there, he used his unique voice tone once more, the rugged yet posh voice of an honourable man fell from his lips. "Try to get in my way, and I will not hold back in removing you from my sights"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Honor of the Blade [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Honor of the Blade [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 am

Honor of the Blade [open] Ph03b

~Takumi~

Takumi, let a chuckle escape from his lips. he had no intention in killing this guy. in fact, he didn't even know him. Sure, he was apart of the heroes group created by John. but the orders were to only attack, if they were causing harm. he simply stretched out, bumping him back, a bit nonchalantly. he looked back at him. "what would be the profit in killing you? even if you were, some horrible man. you're not causing an ounce of destruction right now...so there would be no need to attack you, and it wouldn't benefit me in any way, then except to get some blood on my hands. which, isn't in my agenda" he moved his brown hair, across his back. he, was quite bored with tonight, and for some reason this guy was starting to become slowly annoying, with that high and mighty tone, it may have not sounded like it, but he didn't know half of what this warrior of savior, could do. Takumi, however really didn't care. he's been threatened, ever since he was a young adult. this was nothing new, in fact it would've been more like a normal wording to him. that's simply how much he didn't care for something like this. However, he wasn't gonna let that removing comment slip, oh no no, if the man wanted to think he could cut him down, just like some other human being. he was in for a big and ferocious surprise.

hitting the button on his bike, he grabbed the metal suit case, with the insignia named smart brain on it. after, that the bike now turned into a support Mecha. it was the same size, if not taller by a few inches then the males here. Takumi turned back, while leaning on auto-vaijin. to give him a reply. "Listen, you can think of me as some wanderer, or just some other guy, i could care less, but unless you can back it up, don't act as if you can slice me down so easily" Takumi, had his own serious tone in his voice. with that, he looked at rihiku. he wasn't really itching for a fight, but there was a specific reason he was holding that suit case in his hand. Auto-vaijin read rihiku over, to see if there were any threat levels. after all, you couldn't be too sure after someone says, they'd remove you from sight. Takumi patiently waited, for the next move. if it was going to turn into a fight, Takumi wouldn't be the first one raising his fist's. he, was still ready however to fight. if need be.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 am

Honor of the Blade [open] 10908-467075-20090602064034

Rihiku wasn't a guy to tolerate the actions of young, stuck up people. That's what he saw every kid as. It's not that he is a paranoid idiot, but he doesn't find anything honourable as being stupid and reckless. Things had to be taken in shorter strides if one gets anywhere in life. This is why he would always fight first and ask questions when they were dead. His attacks were fast and a lot of the time, people would be slain before they knew what had hit them. However, Today was different. Seeing this guy with this kind of Mecha was prodding into his interests. Could this be helpful to Saya? technology like this may excel the Arrancars side of warfare in the struggle they need.

Rihiku turned back to Takumi with a serious look on his face. His sword was still sitting in its Scabbard and he made no motion to retrieve it. He had no way of clipping the blade onto him as he found held on weapons get in the way too much. That's why he holds his sword at all times. "What is that machine there boy? Where did it come from?" At this point, Rihiku was literally ordering an answer. he was not going to simply let an opportunity get by. Plus, just activating something of potential damage was perking his threat levels. This kid wanted a go at him? "Be quick with your answer kid, I need to complete this massacre before my Lady realises her request was not completed"

The winds around them were growing colder as every breathe the two took could be seen more and more clearly as they condensed in the air. Rihiku was exerting a small amount of his reitsu to chill the area around him before making any true actions. He took his normal stance by standing up straight with one hand holding his sword and another simply by his side. He wasn't going to make the first strike seeing as he wanted to keep whatever the hell that Mecha was in tact and working order. This may seem gullible, but his loyalty to his Lady is absolute.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Honor of the Blade [open] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Honor of the Blade [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:47 pm
Locked and Archived due to lack of response.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 am

Honor of the Blade [open] Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Honor of the Blade [open] EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Honor of the Blade [open] Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum