Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+]

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:20 pm
first of all you do not know how i play so do not assume you know i will just go all power hungery with something. Secondly i know you more then likely do not like me to the point to actually give me something some may think is OP if used wrong. I have no intent of useing anything over what is put down or to make myself better then what i am allowed. I do do my best to stick with the tier i am given and to set things up to follow what i am given. i am not trying to make a god or anything stupid like that. Its something i can play for fn and at times laughs. I do not intend to go on any form of godly over tier power trip. And i never really do true it may seem like it at times though thats when i am confused on what happened and change it when i get things straightned out after it is made at times and at times before. I try before to be on the safe side. I have changed the Teleport to 1 and 3 recharge and only 5 uses. wich if you ask me is just that way cause ou assume i am going to over use it. without actually asing me how i would. wich is kinda rude if it is the case. Though in all it has been changed and as i have said. what tier i am given will be how i play it as i am given. So i will not go crazy on it sense i did already say that the pun attack is just for comedy nothing else. If you do not belive me wich i bet you wont. you can keep track of how i use him. And to end i am sorry if this seems like i am trying to be overly rude. I am not i just wanted to point a few things out and that is all. And i am sorry if it ended up offending to. wich is something you may want to think on putting when you just decide you want to tear into someone for trying to think of ways that things can be changed.
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+]

Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:30 pm
Let me explain why I am judging this so harshly. You have made mistakes in the past that have led staff as a whole (Not just me) to not trust you. Not in your roleplay, per se, but in your app creation. Your apps are your first impressions, and you've begun a lot of them with blatant copypasta and nonsensical ideas that we were not going to allow. Deadpool was the main offender back then, so of course I must judge it harshly.

If I believed you were someone who would abuse power, then I would not have allowed this at all. Instead, I chose to give you a chance. I am willing to put this application forward for you if you're willing to prove yourself. Show me and the rest of the staff that you can be trusted with the freedom to do what you want. If you do, it will be easier for us to accept your ideas in the future. If you don't, then as I said, our trust will be withdrawn further, and Deadpool will be denied again.

Finally, about the teleports, it is not personal whatsoever. It is a recent rule adaptation we're making to balance out fights. It doesn't matter how much trust any member on the site has now, it's too easily abused for combat in a way that is fun for no one.

All that being said...

APPROVED!
  • Name [O]
  • Appropriate Age [O]
  • Gender [O]
  • Appearance Present [O]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [O]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [O]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [O]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [O]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[O]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Master
  • Focus: Adept

Comments/Notes: Handle with care.
Tier: 2-1+

Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Qx494h
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:09 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

InactiveCharacters Upon Inactivity!

Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Image
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:32 pm
okay i am back. HAd a ton of proublems with my internet but i am back now.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:57 pm
Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS CHARACTER✦

Kewl. I'll be un-archiving this for you and hope to see back in the posting game with this character.

Deadpool (mike Dotson.) [Approved, 2-1+] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum