Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Band Camp Times Three Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Band Camp Times Three Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Band Camp Times Three Empty Band Camp Times Three

Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:13 pm
So, here's the third Band Camp leave that I've made.

Leaving Monday, August Fifth, and will be back on Friday, August tenth. Try to keep everything from exploding, and I think I have a challenge. Every active member should post in this thread so I can see everyone on the site when I get back.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Band Camp Times Three Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Band Camp Times Three Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Band Camp Times Three Empty Re: Band Camp Times Three

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:28 am
... No Fuck you!

J/K have fun JJ

Band Camp Times Three GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Band Camp Times Three Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Band Camp Times Three Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:14 am

«COME BACK FROM GLEE CLUB SOON»

Well, you have my post here at least. The should be in one piece by the time you come back and I should be very active as well. I managed to finish that thread with Mana VS Eric; so there is that as well. Hopefully this whole trip will hurry up so you can get back to being active yourself.

We'll be here when you get back and best of luck with the whole band camp thing. I'm sure you'll have many stories to tell us when you return.

"So...this one at band camp..."

Band Camp Times Three WVMWLOu
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Band Camp Times Three Left_bar_bleue30/100Band Camp Times Three Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:10 am
dont worry about anything being broken n.n i really need to get back to more posts
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Band Camp Times Three Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Band Camp Times Three Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 am
Gay.

Band Camp Times Three FXpoQxJ
Band Camp Times Three 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Band Camp Times Three Left_bar_bleue0/0Band Camp Times Three Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:44 pm
Welp. Seems Frost beat me to the band-camp jokes. None the less, hope you have a good time and see you sometime tonight/tomorrow!

Band Camp Times Three Ap8OoJO

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Band Camp Times Three Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Band Camp Times Three Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:33 pm
This one time at band camp...

Indeed, this one time at band camp I memorized four songs while handling a fifty pound bass drum for fifty hours in a single week. I also this one time at this band camp got to see one o the guard wear cat ears and tail, so that day of mine was made. So yeah.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Band Camp Times Three Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Band Camp Times Three Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:25 pm
Welp, Welcome back JJ.

Band Camp Times Three GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum