Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Empty The Mystery Lottery [Something New]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:22 am

photo 1343789075899.png
THE MYSTERY LOTTERY

LET US TAKE PART IN THIS VENTURE INTO THE UNKNOWN AND HAVE MERRY IN THE MYSTERY LOTTERY!

HERE IS SOME GENERAL GREETINGS
This is going to be something rather new. Want to know the Mystery Lottery is? I shall inform ye'! Essentially, in order to keep things fresh, I'm holding a Mystery Lottery for, GASPS, Mystery Prizes! Quite surprising, eh? In this lottery people will sign up in order to take part in this Mystery Lottery and see what kind of prize they'll get at the end of it!

There will be a total of three winner in this Mystery Lottery!

Additionally, this will be over with at the end of the month on August 31st: closing September 1st in the morning.

THE RULES FOR THE MYSTERY LOTTERY!

The First Rule of the contest is that you must pay at least 50,000 yen to enter.
The Winners will be announced sometime between August 30th and September 1st. We aren't sure what'll happen then, so just hold on to your butts. As, in some instances, there may be major delays in the lottery
The more tickets you buy? The more chances you have to win this contest as your odds will double.
You can buy tickets for other people who want to enter this lottery series as well. Just fill out the template for them and I will charge you double.
Good luck with this shit and follow the template.

THE TEMPLATE TO ENTER!
    Mystery Tickets

• Tickets (How many tickets are you planning to purchase?)
  • Notes: (If you have any notes, leave them)
Code:
[u][list][b]Mystery Tickets[/b][/u]

[*][b]Tickets[/b] (How many tickets are you planning to purchase?)
[*][b]Notes:[/b] (If you have any notes, leave them)[/list]

The Mystery Lottery [Something New] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Empty Re: The Mystery Lottery [Something New]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:44 am
The Mystery Lottery [Something New] 5195
A gambit, shan't we?
    Mystery Tickets

• Tickets 24
  • Notes: 1,200,00 yen. 'w' Let's see how this goes, yes?

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Empty Re: The Mystery Lottery [Something New]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:43 am
100 Tickets, 5 Million Yen.

The Mystery Lottery [Something New] FXpoQxJ
The Mystery Lottery [Something New] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:53 pm
    Mystery Tickets

• Tickets 4 Tickets. (200,000 Yen.)
  • Notes: Why not?

The Mystery Lottery [Something New] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:22 pm

«GIVING THE CLEAR FOR ALL THE ABOVE»

Alright, I'm going to approve all the ticket request above. From now, until the morning, I'll deduct the yen from your account and you'll have your entries placed in the drawing for the Mystery Lottery. Good luck to everyone taking part in this and hopefully you'll get something good from all of this.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:22 pm
    Mystery Tickets

• Tickets Nine Tickets
  • Notes: Rawr!

The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Qx494h
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mystery Lottery [Something New] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm
    Mystery Tickets

• Tickets 10
  • Notes: hope to use reward for upgrades to my character
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:32 am

«CLEARING THE ABOVE TRANSACTIONS»

I figured I closed this contest, but what the hell? I'll add all you guys above and then close out the Mystery Lottery from here and get to making the results of this in a little while.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:51 am
The Mystery Lottery [Something New] 200px-Shiny_Question_Block_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World
«UNLEASHING THE PRIZES NOW»

The reason this thread was so backed up is because of the whole site shut-down ordeal that occurred shortly after it's conception. From there, things got more busy in other portions of the site to where I honestly forgot about this.

Don't fret, though. I'm here now to unleash the winnings once and for all for those who have entered the Mystery Lottery drawings.

WHAT'S INSIDE AIVEE'S MYSTERY PRIZE BOX? LET'S SEE!

I look inside the box, I shake my hand around and what do I find...? A FREE STORE PASS! You can a free item from any store on the site as long as you make reference to this post. The yen will be given to the store merchant to cover the expenses and you'll get a free item in return. This expires in three months.

WHAT'S INSIDE KADE'S MYSTERY PRIZE BOX? LET'S SEE!

Another winner coming forth, SO another drawing being forged! I look around, I look around...and what do I find inside this box? A FREE TIER UPGRADE FOR ANY CHARACTER BELOW 0-5! That means you can use this on a character that is below 0-5 to boost them from, say, 1-5 to 1-4; or 2-5 to 2-4. This will expire within the next month or so. Thus, I recommend you use this quickly on one of your characters.

WHAT'S INSIDE PHAN'S MYSTERY PRIZE BOX? LET'S SEE!

We have another hopeful coming to the plate, so let's see if she can go to base! We turn around, we look around and shake it all about: what will this woman's mystery prize be...? After a bit of searching, down where we're lurkin'; I've found....X2 YEN REWARDS! That means the whatever amount of yen you have now will be doubled after this post.

And that's about all we have for today, folks. Join us for another round of Mystery Lottery coming soon.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum