Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pain's Pain Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Pain's Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Pain's Pain Empty Re: Pain's Pain

Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:01 pm
Err before I continue I wanna help you with something.

Apathy in battle doesn't mean he can just ignore pain, it just means that he has no self regard, which doesn't always = increased Pain tanking, but digressing from this to the more serious part of the check.

In terms of him getting a Gm in this I'm a bit leery on this... because you have already have enough GM's on him

But it's will skills so it doesn't follow the same formula, but I'm on the air of caution.

I guess I'll give it to you seeing that you have used him being a tank and being able to keep up with the damage that was being dealt, and he does have enough... of a defensive capability to keep him from feeling as much pain as the average Master in Pain Endurance. So in short I approve it tentatively, if this is Abused I will remove my Approval and deny it.

1/2 Approval.

Pain's Pain GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pain's Pain Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Pain's Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:37 pm
Alrighty, I'll give the other okey dokey.

2/2

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pain's Pain Left_bar_bleue0/0Pain's Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed 29 Jan 2014, 10:27 pm
Seems like i forgot to sweep this under the rug archived

Pain's Pain XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum