Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Empty Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013]

Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] JessyB1

The female shinigami walked through the seireitei, heading towards her destination. Grudgingly she had worn her shihaksho today, keeping her red silk scarf around her neck as well. She hated wearing a shihaksho, but her captain had made it clear that she was to wear one whenever going to an important shiningami event. If this event wasn’t important, Jessy didn’t know what was, given what she was about to do. Her blonde hair flowed gracefully behind her as she walked on, her green eyes spotting the entrance to squad ten in the distance. She smirked, picking up her pace a bit as the memory of her previous defeat played in her mind. Today she was here to take part in a duel with the captain of the tenth division, Jin Hoshigawa. Jessy hated his guts, having seen him come in to squad six barracks and not only talk like he owned the place, but fought with two members of the squad, both herself and Tessa Morrowend. Both had been defeated, though Tessa had only withdrawn. Jessy had been beaten, but she only had her shikai at that point, and she had fought against his bankai. Today she was here to settle the scored, to defeat Jin Hoshigawa and show him that he shouldn’t mess with squad six. Entering the tenth squad area, she headed straight to the designated dueling point, the place where their battle would take place. Having arrived a few minutes early, she waited for the man to arrive, anxious to start this battle.

Photobucket

Last edited by tina on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing the thread to open)

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Left_bar_bleue0/0Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Empty Re: Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013]

Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Artist: Josh Groban - Song: You raise me up - Word Count: 668

The day had been rather bland; training, flirting with his members, training some more, and then kicking his members out to their own respective missions. This is what he agreed to? To be a glorified Vice-Captain? He knew that wasn't all that this entailed, but he knew for a fact that's how it felt to him. He had gotten much better at keeping his focus geared toward one thing, but he also wanted to fight someone. He wanted to punch someone in the face, stab them in the arm (because their reaction would be priceless) and he wanted to best someone. But...that wasn't hard in his own division. He was the captain after all, he needed someone else. But he couldn't leave, he had duties.

That was at least until he saw a small little hell butterfly flutter into his room. Jin's brow arched, his lips curled into a grin, and he shot up throwing his captain haori on and grabbing his two blades. He placed Zetsumei on one side, and Muramasa on the other. Zetsumei would always be his right handed sword, but he had a feeling he wouldn't need it today. While his opponent, from what he heard, had improved...so had he. He wasn't the same young man looking for trouble, he was the same young man having trouble come look for him. Stepping away from his chair he slid open the doors to his quarters making his way toward the front of his division.

As he entered the outside world, his eyes met the girls in front of him. A wild grin appeared, and the words that followed were calm, but fierce. "It's been some time. I still never got your name. Perhaps after this you can let me have it...but first..." Jin grabbed the hilt to his blade Muramasa, pulling it and placing it in his right hand. "You better have improved some...I'm not like I was back then..." He grinned before he shunpoed to the girls front, bringing his blade down on top of her with as much strength as he could muster. It was an intentionally slow strike trying his best to see just how fast she could be and set up some false expectations for the girl.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Empty Re: Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013]

Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:06 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jessy turned towards the man as he started talking, drawing her swords as he did. He used a flash step to close the distance between them, one that was difficult for Jessy to follow. However, his downward strike was slower than he was capable of, she knew that. Pivoting, brought her left side forward while using her right hand blade to push his sword away from her. At the same time, she thrust her left hand sword towards his chest, trying to drive it through his stomach. Pulling her sword back, she flash stepped back to get some space between them, a slight grin on her face.

“Oh come on Jin, is that all you got? I know you’re faster than that, don’t play with me like that. I came here today to see just how strong the captain of tenth squad is, not for some foolish child’s game. Slash out, Incisorius Tigre.”

Her sword glowed, transforming in to the leather gauntlets. Steel plates formed on the back, and then black metal claws sprouted forth from these steel plates, extending eight inches from her fists. Grinning at her opponent, she lowered herself on to all fours.

“I think I’ll start off with this, after all, last time we fought you used your bankai to defeat me while I was in shikai.”

With that said, she pushed forward, moving at speeds equivalent to her flash step, but this was no flash step. It was her natural movements while on all fours, a benefit from her shikai. She aimed to his left, keeping her right hand about three feet from his left leg. As her right hand hit the ground just ahead of his left leg, she planted it, pivoting on it. Her body swung around, her left leg coming up and out, slashing at his left leg, propelled by the momentum of movement as fast as a flash step. Once her claws had passed his leg, she grimaced, using all her strength to push her body on to her right hand while still rotating. It definitely put pressure on her hand, but she pushed herself, swinging her left leg around with that same momentum from before, slamming it in to his back. Then her body flipped over her hand, and she let it go, tumbling away from the man. Quickly, Jessy pulled herself to her feet, wincing as she tried to mover her right wrist. Indeed she had put too much pressure on it attempting to pull off that stunt, but if her opponent was injured it would be well worth it. Jessy took a couple of deep breaths, looking straight at the man. It would be difficult to fight with her right hand after that, which meant she was going to be at a disadvantage while she wasn’t in summer. To Jessy this only meant one thing, once summer had passed, she would be forced to use the trick up her sleeve, whether she wanted to or not.

Photobucket

Last edited by tina on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coding issue)

Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Left_bar_bleue0/0Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Artist: Josh Groban - Song: You raise me up - Word Count: 668

Jin laughed enthusiastically, mildly impressed at the show the young woman displayed for him. There was something about the way she moved that just captivated the young captain, at least that was until she tried to impale him with her weapon. Jin quickly brought his sword around, knocking hers away. Jin stopped, waiting for the woman to stop her small monologue about him stepping it up. It was true, he was faster than that and maybe it was an insult to her to not use his max potential from the start. She came here looking for revenge, her division obviously needing their pride back after Jin ripped it away. He chuckled at the mere fact that she released her shikai. So it was going to be like that. He nodded along, placing his second hand along the hilt of his new blade.

"Yeah, you're right...I am faster." He spoke softly, his eyes narrowing at the woman. She noted his bankai and a wide grin spread across his features. "Don't worry, I won't be using that today...I won't need it. Separate..." It was almost like a second Zanpakutō, abilities, and powers all among themselves. The blade started to glow a bright red before a second blade appeared in the captains hand. He was finally going to have the chance to use this style. Still, Jin knew what was to come from the young woman. He had faced her shikai before, and to be frank, the speed was now negligible with the way he had improved. His eyes were able to follow her, and while her speed was impressive, so was his shunpo. He vanished for a moment, moving a foot over to avoid the initial strike, then bringing his sword's blunt end around to block the then incoming second strike. his body rotated, using his impressive speed and strength to block it before shunpoing away. He noticed that the other girl was in pain.

"You don't need to break yourself to win. If you get too hurt before the fights even over, what are the chances of you actually winning?" He asked, his body readying before hr grinned. He took his right blade, slicing his arm open, and using the blade to suck up the blood that spilled outward. Jin's ever permanent grin stayed locked onto his features, until he readied himself, his legs dipping down. The blade that had just sucked up the blood slowly leaked it all around his blade, a small red gleam spreading through the blade. He chuckled just before he shunpoed, using his top speed to appear behind the girl, using his superior swordsmanship to strike upward toward her back. He kept the blade itself away from her back, but only did this to release the blood beam that he had just prepared a moment ago. The blood beam had a high cutting power, and should the beam itself land, it could cause some significant damage.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jessy frowned as the captain before her managed to dodge all her attacks. It shouldn’t have surprised her, time had passed so of course he would have improved. She was still using the same old tactics, the same tricks, and she herself hadn’t improved much in speed or swordplay. She had only one hidden trick, but she didn’t really want to reveal it this early on. His sword had split too, forming an additional one in his other hand. From this Jessy guessed he had trained himself to fight with two weapons instead of one, something that was her preferred sword style. This would make things interesting, but then he cut his own shoulder, something that caused Jessy to raise an eyebrow. He flash stepped behind her, his speed difficult for her to track, and she was barely able to react to his sword strike. She moved away, trying to put more distance between her and the blade, and she was sure she would make it. However, she felt something slice it to her back, causing her to gasp in pain. She struggled to stay upright as she slowly and painfully brought her arms upward.

“Now you’ve done it… I don’t have any choice in this condition. Bankai.”

Her power surged from the depths of her soul as she did it for the first time, released her bankai. As her gauntlets disappeared, a huge blue dome appeared around the area within ten kilometers of Jessy. Trees suddenly sprouted from the ground, barreling upwards at an alarming rate as a forest started to form, smashing through buildings, including the tenth and sixth squad barracks as the forst erupted. Even some buildings used by the seventh squad had gotten hit, Jessy hadn’t realized it would be this large. Quickly, Jessy activated her elemental form, shifting in to her form for the reason she had come to this form, to heal herself. The air seemed to suck itself in to Jessy’s wounds, healing them completely as she looked at Jin Hoshigawa, a frown on her face.

“I didn’t realize it would be this large… this is my first time using it, so I may not be able to use it well. Anyways, here goes nothing…”

With that she raised her hand, a bolt of air firing towards Jin’s left leg, trying to impale it. This was a battle, and while she wasn’t going to aim for any vital areas, she was attempting to inflict damage upon her opponent.

Photobucket

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:07 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Revenge upon the captain[open, Fight Night 2013] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum