Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input] Empty Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input]

Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:28 am
Interesting Prize Rewards

I'm curious as to what rewards you'd like to see in some of the site's contest that we have on the site. The reason I say this is because I'm curious in finding out what the member base of PH would find interesting to have in most of these Of The Month contest and so forth.

So just put down any sort of input and I'll muse over it.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input] WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input] Empty Re: Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input]

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:03 am
Majestic Moose wrote:Less influence on character upgrades and more potential on member upgrades, in the sense of gfx updates, or perhaps additional character slots, equipment additions, things that don't benefit the character directly because by being popular you can have a character strong from nothing. Gotta be earned imo
I'll probably save the character upgrades for more heavy contest or giveaways then. I could probably advertise the medal thing more that people generally can apply for other a contest or offer my GFX to some of the members in the form of avatars/sigs/templates. Although, I don't understand the additional character slots bit. Care to expand on that? As when I think of character slots, I just think of how many characters you have and we can potentially have unlimited characters on this site as long as they are OC. Furthermore, equipment is something we can really do as I have no problem coming up with something like that.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input] Empty Re: Interesting Prize Rewards [Member or Staff Input]

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:37 am

「ARCHIVING THIS THREAD」
Seeing how this is an outdated discussion and it's taking up space in the feedback center, I'm going to go ahead and just archive this into old feedback threads to save up space. I'll be moving it after this post is made.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum