Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras] Left_bar_bleue7380/100What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras] Empty What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras]

Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:54 pm
What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras] Kasumiheader

"Aaaaah~ What a beautiful day~"

::A beautiful purple-haired girl opened the gates from the castle. Her hair was down to her fine ass. But it wasn't just her ass that was sculpted well. Her entire body was. Sure she didn't have massive breasts, but sometimes those aren't that attractive. She had a slender frame and beautiful violet eyes. They were man-killers. Her legs were long and well-shaped as well. Covering her well-shaped upper body was an opened blue jacket that Misaiko had given her the year before. Underneath that was a button-down shirt that was one of Iori's favorites. It was a faded lavender, but not because of wear. She had a pair of blue Kashmir pants on covering her long legs.

It was because it was cold that she was wearing all of these clothes. Hell, it had even snowed a few nights before. Kasumi took the first few steps outside breathing in the air. Kasumi had matured a lot over the years. She knew not to just go running out now, so she took it slow at first. But then, she had to quickly dodge a fruit cart. Her movements were swift and graceful now, thanks to spending time with her (hopefully) soon-to-be mother-in-law. In fact, it was that matter that made Kasumi leave the palace for once. It was time to look for the thing that would seal the deal.

As she wandered into the nearest shopping district, she couldn't help but to get the feeling that she was being followed. But to her, it didn't matter. She wandered into bridal shops, jewelers, and bakeries. Of course, since she was an honorary member of the royal family, she would get priority. But hell, nothing fancied her tastes. Not one damn thing. That was until she walked inside of a store hidden within an alley. It had many fine rings and such that weren't stolen or fake. Her purple eyes reflected the different stones as she stared into each case. An older man stepped out from a back room and greeted Kasumi. He was quite old and had a thick mustache like Tom Selleck's. He smiled at the young woman and spoke in a raspy voice due to his age.:: "I take it that you're interested in these rings for a wedding, correct?"::Kasumi was astonished that the man got it right. Then again, why else would she be looking at rings?:: "Yes sir, and I'm wondering if you take custom orders...since I want Iori's ring to be extra-special..." "Of course I do, Lady Minori. I take it that you're finally going to pop the question to her."

::Kasumi had been here many times before, looking for jewelry for Iori. This man's name was Vladimir. He was an expert jeweler from the West. The two would talk constantly, thought not today. Today, Kasumi wanted to get that ring ordered.:: "Vlad-kun...I want a 21 karat white gold right...with rubies arranged in a rose-like pattern. Near the center, I'd like the best diamonds you can find to complete it. And in the very center, I want a single stone of sapphire. It's a bit much...but it'd look soooooooooooo pretty on her finger....Can you do it? "Of course Lady Minori. It will take a few weeks though, since I'd have to go back West and get my supplies from the Royal Palace. ::Kasumi's face lit up. She reached over the counter and gave the aging man a big hug.:: "Vlad-kun...I don't know what I'd do without you~"

::The two exchanged the pricing information and Kasumi exited the shop. She turned and headed to the produce market. She started looking at the prices and her large smile turned into a saddened face. The prices had nearly doubled and Kasumi didn't bring a large amount of money with her . Oh well, she'd have to buy what she could. As she finished her grocery shopping, she turned and saw someone that was quite familiar to her. Her free hand waved in a child-like manner.::

Tsubine's Character List
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras] Left_bar_bleue0/0What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras] Empty Re: What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras]

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:39 pm
What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras] I223av

"It has been a long time." Although he had grown up her, Izanagi Sugiura, the "God of Flames" had not been back in his homeland for quite some time. This was not due to being outcast or a rouge, but simply because as a spiritualist, his duty was to keep the living safe from evil spirits. However, in this age of technology and science, many people had forgotten about the old ways, and Izanagi's unique skills had been called on less and less. Of course, this didn't mean that all the evil spirits had just disappeared, but since humans had less contact with them, they were less of a constant threat. That, and the Shinigami had become much more organized over the few...thousand years. Still, Izanagi was back in his homeland for more than just a casual visit; finally having a chance to relax from his duties.

As usual, Izanagi was wearing his traditional spiritualist outfit. The white tunic and pants being contrasted by the crimson sash and armor. Despite being cold, the sun was still out, and its light seemed to be reflected in Izanagi's white hair; making him stand out a little. Although he wasn't expecting to have to use it, he was carrying his Sakkuruddo, the monks staff, out with him. Over the years this had become a habit for Izanagi, and he simply used it as a walking stick; despite not needing one. Of course, because even the spiritual world advanced, if only a little, Izanagi's outfit seemed out of place even here.

"I wonder what's changed over the...hmm" Izanagi had started before something had caught his eye. A slight distance ahead of himself, Izanagi saw a young lady with long purple hair who appeared to be waving at him. As he approached her, Izanagi began to think of where he might have known this lady from. Of course, once he was face to face with her, her name came to him. This young lady was Sayuri Kasumi Minori, Izanagi's sister's daughter's lover. Of course, that made her...well, simply acquaintances with him. "Hello there Kasumi, I see you look as good as ever" he said, not hitting on her but just being polite. "Here, allow me to assist you" he said, holding his left hand out to carry some of the bags for Kasumi.

What a Day [Open to Non-Rogue Suguiras] 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum