Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquis GFX - NEW Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Ulquis GFX - NEW Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Ulquis GFX - NEW Empty Ulquis GFX - NEW

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:50 am
Template Creation

-Basically, I want to get back to doing these so fill out a request.
    -Your thing will be put on the pending list and ill complete them in order.

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Image:[/b]
    [b]Slogan? Tag Line?:[/b]
    [b]Incentive?:[/b]
    [b]Extra Notes?:[/b]

// - ORDERS:

#1 - PENDING
CPKallday wrote:Character Name: Skyzen Entwurf
Image: You can search for a render or an image that is to your liking. The FC is Shinta Fukuda from Bakuman.
Slogan? Tag Line?: The Artist
Incentive?: Art swap? I don't typically make people pay yen or anything for me to get them done, so I somewhat expect the same generosity? :]
Extra Notes?: I just can't make something that I'm pleased with, so I'd like to see another person's take on it... idk why, it just doesn't turn out the way I want it to... XD

Last edited by Ulqui on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquis GFX - NEW Left_bar_bleue25/100Ulquis GFX - NEW Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Ulquis GFX - NEW Empty Re: Ulquis GFX - NEW

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:09 pm
Character Name: Skyzen Entwurf
Image: You can search for a render or an image that is to your liking. The FC is Shinta Fukuda from Bakuman.
Slogan? Tag Line?: The Artist
Incentive?: Art swap? I don't typically make people pay yen or anything for me to get them done, so I somewhat expect the same generosity? :]
Extra Notes?: I just can't make something that I'm pleased with, so I'd like to see another person's take on it... idk why, it just doesn't turn out the way I want it to... XD

Ulquis GFX - NEW Sbb1I7e
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquis GFX - NEW Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Ulquis GFX - NEW Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Ulquis GFX - NEW Empty Re: Ulquis GFX - NEW

Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:26 pm
I'm on it!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum