Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Left_bar_bleue10/100Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Empty Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ]

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Artist: Muse - Song: Madness - Word Count: 505

The place was Yellow Stone National Park, a must see if you live in or plan on visiting America. The largest national park in American exists primarily in Wyoming but also extends into Montana and Idaho. This patch of land has a great history and diversity to show it. While now considered a wildlife reservation it was once home to Native Americans and to this day you can find all sorts of wild life ranging from elk to buffalo. But something ominous stirred on the quiet breeze that blew through the alpine forests today, something that brought with it a powerful weight that hung in the air. A hollow named Ulquiorra had found his way to America.

Just blades of grass and quiet contemplation. Whispers on the wind that stirred his shoulder length hair. These sort of things were peaceful, and serene and Ulquiorra found a sort of fondness for such moments. Fondness that he himself had yet to really admit or even realize. It wasn't that he thought the large trees and the critters that stirred amidst the forest held any sort of beauty, no. Rather he found it curious, strange and new. Hueco Mundo was a vast empty dessert, filled only with cannibalistic hollow that waged a never ending war against one another for supremacy. To see squirrels paying casually with one another and song bird singing without a care in the world. He found it odd. He couldn’t help but wonder what in hell nature's plan was, and he wondered still if this planet truly knew the horrors, and the powers that existed to cause it harm.

Now to be honest he only really planned to pay this stretch of land a visit, among the human world it was quite the conversation piece. America the brave. America the beautiful. He'd heard these things said but still couldn't quite grasp just what made it so. Perhaps it was the tall trees that dotted the land, or the people living out their daily lives. Ulquiorra reached out, pointing a finger into a patch of forest ahead. The wind stilled and for a moment he did consider it, though he continued to chew on the thought for now. "If I wanted to, I could blow this entire country away. What then makes it so brave?" He asked aloud. "Tell me mother nature, why do the people fear you, respect you? Do you honestly believe yourself a greater force than I?" There was a prideful tone to his voice this time and he'd made a choice. Light green traces of energy collected at the tip of his extended finger to form an orb. The preparations of a cero."Let's see just how brave you are when I begin tearing apart bit by bit starting with this forest," he spoke. Cero charged and finger aimed and ready. He prepared to fire off the first shot. Was there anyone in the whole collection of 50 states with the means to stop such madness? For now, only time would tell.

Template By: [THEFROST]

"Everybody Lies"
Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] 71f

Nihility:
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Empty Re: Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ]

Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm

"I'm straight as an arrow!"

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

"I am the String of my Bow."

A voice called out simply, as without warning a single arrow came dashing out from the foliage. This arrow slammed into the Cero that the individual had launched. This caused the Cero to.. .stop in its tracks, as the energy was literally wiped away into nothingness as without warning another flash of light appeared from deep within the foliage, another twenty arrows flying out as they poured out towards the arrancar, a massive rain of the attacks flying forwards as they dashed towards the male at incredible speeds, aiming at critical joints all over his body as well as his critical organs.

These were not normal arrows; they were those of the Quincy. Not only were they extraordinarily strong when it came to piercing, but they also inflicted wounds that literally 'could not be regenerated'. Those were the traits of the attack that had been used on the male, and as another green flash of light appeared form the bushes, dozens more of the arrows came flowing out, streaming as they chased their target, each one of them aimed at his chest.

"Leave now, hollow. You are already dead." The voice called out once again, seeming to come from behind Ulquiorra. However, even if he looked behind him, he would see nothing; because there was nothing for him to see. The one speaking to him was a man known as Gift Jackson, The Archer of the Forest. "I would hate to have to kill you again." The voice continued, as without warning not an Arrow, but some strange... Blade? Struck out at the other man.

A curved blade it was, curved multiple upon multiple times, like the steel had been spiraled. This was the blade Kaladbolg, but edited. Perhaps calling it Kaladbolg II would be more appropriate; but in any case, the piercing power of his blade as it shot at Ulquiorra like an arrow would be enough to be felt all throughout the forest, leaves rustling and animals running from the sheer amount of force that had been used by this weapon as suddenly it exploded into shards, dissipating after it had impacted either on him or the ground behind him.

"Last warning: Get out. Monster."

"Don't let the poison get too deep now!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Left_bar_bleue10/100Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Empty Re: Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ]

Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:40 am

Artist: Kray Twinz - Song: Round One - Word Count: 890

The massive stream of energy burst forth, threatening to wipe away the pristine land Ulquiorra had chosen to visit today. Yet even so he still felt somehow displeased by it all. Perhaps it was the lack of a fight this so called great land had chosen to put up. Or maybe he was just in a more sour mood than he really realized, that is if he'd somehow come to develop a mood. Either way the end was in sight, and yet… perhaps it wasn't just yet. A voice followed by a whistling sound as a single arrow darted through the trees and crashed into his Cero. For a moment, there was a struggle as the two attacks fought for supremacy but though his Cero had sheer force on its side, the arrow reminded the Espada of a man he knew long ago. Seeming to break apart the very bonds that held this attack together and displace the energy itself. Perhaps this place had chosen a hero to stand up for it after all. good, he needed the exercise.

He was intrigued with the fact whomever this was seemed to be fairly capable, considering not only the ease and quickness in which they had dispelled his Cero but also due the fact he had yet to locate their spiritual pressure. But such concerns where a luxury he had not been privileged with for long, as quite suddenly a burst of several dozen arrows shot towards him not once but twice. The empty jade orbs darted quickly from here to their counting the arrows in a moments time. A simple Sonido proved efficient to get him away from danger as he moved a few feet out of the trajectory of both barrages.

Analysis time. After mulling the encounter over in his head a few times he'd come to a conclusion. That had to be a Quincy. ''You know your races pride has gotten you in trouble on more than one occasion,'' Ulquiorra taunted before being promptly cut off by the sound of a sudden rush of wind as some blade raced. It spiraled as it flew due to the nature of its design, threatening to burrow its way straight through him, but the Arrancarr was no stranger to speed. Another quick step to one side and the arrow raced by, smashing into the ground behind him some distance. Now this is when things got a bit tricky. instead of lancing into the ground the weapon burst into shrapnel, which would prove a bit more difficult to avoid.

Thinking fast Ulquiorra planted his feet and as a few shards of the object came tumbling through the air towards him… he simply vanished. What had appeared like a Sonido, only he didn't go anywhere, when the wave of deadly shards had passed he'd be seen standing again in the same spot he'd been before. Well any average run of the mill human, or even a weaker opponent than he faced now would be left scratching their heads but the Quincy likely noticed the truth behind the action. Furthermore, the ground at his feet told the full story. The grass was smeared all over the place, and imprints of his feet were dotted around where he now stood. So what went down? As the shrapnel passed Ulquiorra applied his full speed throughout his entire body, not taking a single step but many and bobbing and weaving through the rain of shards as they passed harmlessly by. The momentary blurred effect a result of the amount of effort placed in the maneuver. Needless to say leaving him a bit concerned regarding his unknown foe who now called him a monster, and told him again to leave the forest. Ulquiorra decided the stranger had proven himself enough to merit a worthy response.

''Show yourself,'' He demanded. ''This is not a request, and it has nothing to do with honor or the sake of some fair form of combat.'' At this point Ulquiorra pointed a finger straight down at the ground, and again a deep green energy formed at his finger tip but did not fire, merely hovered as an orb waiting to be released. ''If you fire a single arrow, I will fire this Cero Straight down at the ground, and at this range, you cannot stop it from traveling what's barely over a foot to the ground at my own feet.'' His tone was cold, and callused. ''As for my own life, I do not fear death, as I have known it once already, and if you furthermore think that losing only a portion of this forest is worth my end, do keep in mind the active volcano that I hear rests just beneath the crust we now stand upon.'' He looked around after speaking, watching carefully his surroundings. ''So again I tell you, show your face, and come meet your death or lose this place I assume you call home, I'll offer this choice but once and that is all."

The ball now in the Quincy's court, and his land on the line. Would he remain hidden in the bushes and trees? Or face his opponent head on and hope he stayed true to his word. Because to be honest, at this range. It was looking like the fabled Yellowstone eruption would happen today.

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Everybody Lies"

Nihility:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Yellow Stone Under Attack! [Private Vent v JJ] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:55 am

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

"I have no race, demon."

Was the simple reply that came from the bushes, stone cold and completely without feeling. At long last, the figure began to dispel his sense of the space in front of him, returning mentally to his own body at last. The one who was fighting the Arrancar blended in perfectly with the nature around him, and he seemed to have no spiritual presence whatsoever. His body was adorned with a green cloak, the top of which was over his auburn hair, which was unable to be seen. Around his face was a special colored paste that helped camouflage him even better… but more than that, they made the male feel relaxed. His name was Gift Jackson, and he was here for one reason: to protect the forest. Did he have a personal grudge against arrancar and hollow? In his mind, the answer was no. However, in reality they hurt nature more than any other single race along with demons… so he still remained highly prejudiced on a professional level.

His eyes remained on the man who had performed sonido rapidly, his fingers coming up to his eyes, nothing on his fingers as he brushed them into the paint around his right eye. As he did so, a much brighter green appeared around his eye where his fingers touched, before they covered around the entirety of them. The entirety of the outside of that eye became bright green, and as it did so he watched the other man, watching as he flashed about, maneuvering around the shrapnel as it went towards him.

"I don't 'do' those things anyway, and I'll show myself when I please. Until then I suggest you run away, or you will die." Was all that came out of the forest around Ulquiorra in response to his request, his eyes narrowing as he looked at what was being formed. With himself, he smirked at the male's threat. He knew his own move set very well, and very, very slowly his focus changed, going back over to where the Arrancar was located. "Boom, then." he stated, as he touched an earring on his right ear. This fairie charm dispersed, forming a strange looking… gun of sorts in his hands, ore like a crossbow combined with a pistol. Gift took aim.

Without warning, a scattering of arrows flashed out, streaming and curving from all sides through the trees as they spiraled towards Ulquiorra. At the same time… something strange happened. At the base of Ulquiorra's hand, where the cero was charged… an arrow was. It simply was there; it was not there one instant, and the next, it was. Teleportation Arrow. This was the ability that Gift had activated within himself, focusing on the space where the arrow should be, and as it left the barrel of his weapon it rematerialized there, slamming into the energy of the cero as it dispersed it, most likely sending the energy flying as it cut the bonds that formed it, dispersing it into the area as it rapidly spread out and away from where Ulquiorra was standing.

Meanwhile, the other arrows had approached him. There were roughly seventeen of them, and there of them instantly went for his body as they spiraled out from the trees, aiming for his neck, heart, and lower stomach. At the same time, another wave of three came after him one instant after another, aiming for both of his arms and his kidneys. Periodically these sets of three would pierce at him at a very fast rate, most likely forcing him to dodge repeatedly, even though they were following him. At last, the final two would shoot towards him, a strange brown color in them. These ones wold look for the weakest point, when Ulquiorra's defenses were visibly lowest, and would strike. This judgment would be made based on the information that Gift would take in with his magnified vision, observing the man's spiritual energy, his stance, even the movements of his muscles.

While the arrows were chasing him, Gift focused on himself again, his body flashing as he reappeared high in the air, pointing the two pistols down at the ground from a very high branch, still as concealed as he could be. Then, from his pistols launched DOZENS of arrows, pouring and streaming out as they scattered in all directions. These arrows remained on the ground, streaking along with a bright green light as they reached the clearing where Ulquiorra was standing, before rapidly increasing in speed, and then meeting at the ground around his feet in an instant. Finally, they would fire upwards, swelling as they scattered about almost as if they were a net, before stabbing forwards, attempting to impale his torso from every side. If this did not work, and in addition any of the arrows missing, as soon as they touched a solid object they would disperse, leaving nothing behind.

Gift was grinding his teeth. He did not like this stranger being here; but at the same time, the opportunity to defend that which he regarded as the only place he could be -- the forest -- was something he was more than happy to have. He would deal with this strange arrancar. In the end, he'll die by my arrows.. Or blade…

"Wood is my body… and strings are my blood."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Artist: Bon Jovi - Song: You Give Love A Bad Name - Word Count: 1,027

YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME!

They say when people clash enough times, they will inevitably gain a mutual respect and understanding towards one another.

Perhaps that thought was going through the Quincy's mind. He seemed to stand for something, careful so far throughout this match to protect his precious land. But at the same time could he really go without respect for his opponent? A creature who gave him the chance to stop with the mundane task of picking up litter campers threw out. Who gave him a chance to do something worthwhile and truly defend his home? Maybe then Ulquiorra himself was also growing in turn to respect the fighter who had hidden himself so well. This mysterious archer who hid in the bush and struck with such opportunistic predatory instinct. Maybe, just maybe.

Nonsense. The Hollow held no such ability to feel these things. He cared not what, when, or how this fight ended. All he saw in his mind was the man's heart held within his palm, closely, still beating; for inspection. It was all about lining the pieces up and for now, each of these predators were doing as all good hunters do. Stalking their prey. Watching carefully and waiting for that moment of weakness to strike. So far, neither of them gave an inch. Ulquiorra had already been spotted by his opponent, and hence chose simply to keep his movements to a bare minimum. He tried baiting the unknown entity, sure that the cero aimed at the ground would work.

A stream of arrows erupted forth again and the Arrancar made good on his promise to fire, letting the energy again erupt from his finger tip and jumping away from the would be eruption in the same instant. And then he noticed the arrow, swearing to himself just an instant before it wasn't there. Questioning in his mind how it had appeared so suddenly before the others that still aimed towards him had even begun to close in. It dispersed the cero in an instant and thankfully he had already begun to leap away as the other streams of arrows zigzagged and seemed to follow him as he dodged about. They were not to terribly hard to avoid once you understood the principle of their movement. Whether they flew in one direction, curved, or even seemed to seek out their target they could not make sudden sharp changes in direction. Always having to gradually shift their direction because no matter what they must continue to move. This allowed Ulquiorra to lead a few to smash into a tree, or a rock that littered the battle field, dodging the moment before they impacted him and revealing the obstacle behind his form.

He must be commended. The Quincy that is for his expertise in hiding his presence. Arrancar have a much higher degree of sense than your run of the mill human, and a former Espada even more so. There were faint traces of spiritual energy here and there, just for a moment right before a stream of arrows would erupt from bush of branch throughout their fight. Then a dash of movement as Gift changed locations, most likely keen to this fact. But there it was none the less. He'd finally found him. Taunting and games aside Ulquiorra had tuned in on that pattern of movement throughout the fight.

There had been subtle hints since the beginning. The unnatural rustle of leaves, or the pitter patter of feet. But what finally gave it away was the sound of a single jingle jangle. The clang of a tiny piece of metal like jewelry. Unknown to the Ulquiorra the Quincy had just spawned a new weapon to add to the mix but that didn't matter. His eared trained on the location but he was careful to avert his eyes till the last moment. Arrows chased him as he continued to fixate his vision on their incoming, and then there it was. The sound of a single step, and the rustle of bush again. The Quincy vanished, and a nearby branch creaked as he landed, and a single song bird fluttered away. Now was the time to act.

The Quincy fired again and a hell storm of arrow flew out, collected and precise closing in fast. The moment they scattered, Ulquiorra performed a Sonido at max speed and came to light upon the air directly in front of the Quincy, which would most likely come as a surprise to the opponent. Not only that but he was careful to come into view between the man's extended arm(s) away from the end of the barrel of his weapon, so that a counter wasn't as simple as the casual squeeze of a trigger.

The two were face to face now. And in the moment it took the Espada to dash that minimal distance his right hand had already fell on the hilt of his blade, still sheathed; the index finger extending backwards pointing to the space behind him. His left hand was raised, every finger pointed toward his prey. And already in motion closing in towards Gift's heart fast as it could.

''Cero.'' He uttered casually.

As the arrows already fired turned and trained on him again they would meet an untimely end as a thick green wide arc of energy bolted forth and swallowed them all in its wrath. But the Quincy had more pressing issues than his arrows being destroyed. What would he do now? At this close distance their eyes merely inches from each other, how would he escape? Would the pressure of having the left hand of a killer trained on his heart cause him to freeze in despair? If he did nothing, Ulquiorra would run the hand through the man's chest, and hold tight to the one thing he'd never have himself.

If he held it in his hands. If he felt the beating of the human heart as it puttered and died. Would he then gain a respect for what It meant to lose something so precious? Most likely not, but one could argue this single point. It was perhaps all he'd ever wanted out of life.

"Everybody Lies"

Nihility:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:49 pm

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

"Hmm." Was all that emitted from the male's throat as the Arrancar reappeared in front of him, one of his eyes closing as the one with the green ring shone, his mind focusing on the pace in front of his body."Kanshou and Byakuya!" Was all that emerged from the male's throat as in front of Ulquiorra's hands, blades emerged, striking into him, acting as a barrier between the male's hand and Gift's body, most likely beginning to make scratches on the other man's hand. It would not be able to cut deep; the blades were not terrific at offense. However ,what they were good for was sheer durability; as one or the other broke, they would constantly reforge themselves, returning to their partner or where their partner was next to instantaneously, a nearly permanent blockade to Gift's heart. He could feel the blades hilts poking against his cloak, his mouth beginning to smile.

"I HAVE CREATED… OVER A HUNDRED THOUSAND ARROWS!!"

The voice called from the man's body, as suddenly one hand flashed forwards into Ulquiorra's chest, its string loaded with a strange material that was flowing from an arm-band on Gift's wrist. A Seele Scheider had formed on the end of the bow as suddenly it shot forwards, slamming directly into where the Arrancar was standing. These blades, moving at shredding speeds so fast that they broke apart pure reishi would be difficult even for this Arrancar to deal with at such incredibly short range. Gift's other hand had made a flicking motion, his pistol flying out behind him as he gripped Kanshou and Byakuya with his right hand, throwing it out far away from himself as the blades curved and arced, before suddenly flashing directly into where Ulquiorra was standing, beginning to hack and slash at him from opposing sides.

Meanwhile, the other hand had brushed against the two fairy earrings on his other ear, and without warning two more guns appeared in his right hand, a pistol above his fingers and one below. His left hand shot out then, gripping the pistol that had been flicked behind him before, one very smooth motion encompassing the male's actions as he pointed the returned gun and the original one directly at the Arrancar. Without another word, hundreds of arrows began to pour from the gun. Roughly twenty brownish arrows shot out, laced with Gute Hydrogen Cyanide, giving them a weak, burnt, almond-like scent. Rapidly following and intermixing with this mixture were thirty bright red arrows, which smelt of kidney beans. However, these arrows were Unrichtig Phytohaemagglutinin, PHA. Lastly, five very potent arrows, black in color, reeking of raw cabbage flowed out among the rest, targeted very well. They would be the hardest out of the lot to dodge, as they would use the blind spots that were intended to be created by the other arrows and hit the Arrancar using them.

Overall, it was plain to see what a terrific Marksman this man was, even as the other three guns pointed at Ulquoirra, all four of them pointed directly at his body as Gift triggered all of them, Seele Scheider having formed in them as the blades shot out, all four arcing as they raced to slam into the other male. Gift's expression was one of pure focus, the green-colored eye the only one open as he finally released a torrent of arrows from his guns, an absolute wave. Over three thousand arrows poured from each barrel, each one like a massive tidal wave of pure power that raced across the ground and air, the massive amounts of arrows slamming into where Ulquiorra was standing and rapidly pursuing him, moving as a unit that would be very difficult to deal with using just one's body. In addition, the amount of arrows were much greater than the previous attempts; cero like before would no longer be effective.

Immediately following the firing of these arrows, Gift's body vanished for the first time before Ulquiorra's eyes, his body reappearing behind the male. Just as suddenly, another twelve thousand, 12,000, arrows poured out of the barrel, the two crashing waves of pure arrows flowing towards the man from both sides, Gift's body vanishing once more as he reappeared high in the sky, his hands reaching out as he gripped the handles of Kanshou and Byakuya.

The blades, at last, could be seen in their pure glory. Twin arabian swords, one white and one black, the nevertheless were engraved with the Yin and Yang. One white, one black; together, one whole. Gift's mind was clear as he dropped the blades, feeling their reiatsu bonds brekaapart and return to the air around him as reishi. He expanded all of his senses, feeling the rush of reishi that was completely surrounding the area they were encompassing. The power released by Ulquiorra's ceros and broken up by Gift's arrows flowed into him, as he stared directly down at Ulquiorra.

"I WARNED YOU, MONSTER!" Was all he said as the guns once more became alive in his hands, more arrows flowing out like a great spring as thousands emerged, thousands upon thousands pouring out from his body, the energy that he had collected rapidly depleting as the arrows swirled like a great building around below Gift's body, slamming directly downwards as they encompassed the area around Ulquiorra and Gift like a great hurricane, before finally slamming down into him with all the force they could muster, aiming to pierce him from each and every side, making him resemble a gigantic pincushion should they hit. However, they were no small number. Ulquiorra would not even be visible under all of their number, even though their actual presence was next to nothing in terms of weight or visibility. The total number of arrows released peaked out at over 120 thousand, a full ten instances of arrows being released from Gift's barrels, their waves overflowing towards Ulquiorra as Gift's carnal rage overflew against the male, before at last he stood there in the air, looking down at the man.

"I would not doubt that I am faster than you. I would not doubt that I am stronger. Your defeat is certain… and YOU STILL PISS ME OFF!" He roared as he felt the Reiatsu within his own body beginning to react, the quiver on his back glowing as a single large arrow appeared within it. IN the meantime, his guns began to flow like water, their shape changing as they became grips around both of his arms, simple storage as something else began to form out of both of his hands. Kanshou and Byakuya had returned to his hands once more, and he was merely looking straight down at the other male, panting now as he roared.

'SO FIGHT ME YOU GUTLESS, ARROGANT COWARD!!" His soul roared at the other male as he vanished, performing another Hirenkyaku as he reappeared directly in front of Ulquiorra's body, not moments after the last assault. Both of Gift's eyes were open as the white blade struck out at Ulquiorra's neck, aiming to sever his head while the other struck downwards, aiming to cut off the man's sword hand. His right foot stepped down on a plate of Hirenkyaku as he spun around rapidly, using the power of the speed of the Quincy once more as his stance changed, flowing just as easily as two horizontal slashes appeared at Ulquiorra's stomach and chest, most likely leading to splattered blood. His body vanished once more, reappearing behind the other man. "SO TASTE YOUR PUNISHMENT." He concluded, as the Reishi in the air around him began to flow back into his body as was his natural manipulation, the unique ability of his ranger class coming into effect as he became more powerful due to the natural environment much like other Quincy did in places such as Hueco Mundo and the Seireitei. This bonus was certainly a part of what made his form so intimidating and ruthless; but that was only a part. In reality, it was a combination of the skill, the skill and the will, the pure will of the male that lead to the great power that he was displaying. It exhausted him, indeed, but nowhere near as much as the thought of this beautiful place being decimated. This was nothing in comparison; and this fact gave him strength, never-ending strength, his mind believed.

- Buddha
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:36 am

Artist: Bleach OST - Song: Soundscape To Ador - Word Count: 1,992
It's funny how we lose ourselves in the moment isn't it? The struggle is real, and in it, we find ecstasy.

For the first time since the moment he'd stepped back into this existence they called life, Ulquiorra's eyed widened. A false mockery of expression spreading across an otherwise static face. It's funny how they seemed to have that effect on him, human's that is. No matter what his precise calculations told him. No matter what he had determined to be absolute. They never did cease to add some unknown element to the equation. As if by their very presence, a single human could change the outcome of the entire universe. As if sometimes, fleeting as the notion may seem, they could bend fate.

There was a clang, as his hand hit metal not skin as he'd expected. The impact itself causing a rush of wind to escape the point of contact and wash over the land, laying what was left of the grasses below flat against the ground. A testament not only to the Arrancar's strength, but to the Quincy's as well to be able to hold such a blow back. It was for this reason Ulquiorra could not help but be puzzled. It wasn't that the idea of a mere human and his spiritual constructs holding him back made him angry, or worried. It simply bugged him. His mind raced, searching for an answer to the question of 'Why?' Why this woodsman who looked more like some majestic forest sprite than a mere mortal was capable of suppressing the power of an Arrancar.

There was a momentary struggle, as Ulquiorras steel like skin struggles against the blades and then Gift's hand quickly shot forward. It was instinctive, and already planned. Though as that realization sunk in Ulquiorra could not help but wonder if he'd given the male more credit that he'd thought. His right hand was already gripping the hilt of his Zanpakutō when he'd appeared, and in a flash of speed it drew forth. One of two things would happen. If the man had as more perception than Ulquiorra anticipated, he would just barely have enough time to adjust his hand and let the weapon take the strike. But the sheer force behind the swung would knock the arm inward, causing his elbow the bend and the Seele Scheider to be fired harmlessly off towards the setting sun. If he did not move his arm, and continued to fire, Ulquiorra would sever the man's forearm, and the weapon itself would fall powerless to the ground until retrieved. We can assume the former option would be taken.

But the man had not stopped there, as soon would come a frenzy of attacks. Simply put, he had little choice in the matter, although fighting this man at range seemed like a bad idea. It was also true enough that Gift was pushing to create distance, and only a fool would stand there and become a pin cushion. At this range, there was little that could be done. So Ulquiorra's left hand resonated a deep red, and he shot forth a Bala into the opponents chest just as his dual blades seemed to go for a strike. What Ulquiorra would not know until after the fact was these blade did indeed have a prime directive of protecting their master, and the most likely scenario would be that one if not both swords would return to block the blow. No matter. The force behind the Bala was the main objective. Whether it impacted skin, or steel it would force the man back, interrupting his series of attacks for a moment, though something told him that it wouldn't be near enough to stop Gift's assault. Ulquiorra leapt back, and would dodge away from the oncoming slashes should they choose to continue attack instead of provide defense for Gift.

What came next was like a toxic rainbow. Fired forth towards the ground Ulquiorra now touched down upon. Not only that, but 4 blades zipped forth as well, more Seele Scheider. His eyes darted, as the complex of arrow trained on his position. Sensless dodgeing would prove ineffective this time but…

The first thing to near him would be the SeeleSchieder, 4 of them in fact due to the force behind the shot. The sickly arrows following closely behind. For a moment, perhaps it would seem the Espada had given up hope, and then he vanished. Timing the Sonido so that the attacks would pass through where he was, due to having come so close. The Seele Schieder ripped through a nearby tree, as it feel to the ground. When he'd reappeared, there was what looked like a tidal wave washing over the land. It ripped up shrubs by the root and sent whatever animals remained in the forest running, or impaled them. His eyes trained on the Quincy, and then, Gift simply vanished, before reappearing guns and what not aimed dead on him. The Hollow would not allow such a trick. As his left foot raised and would contact the male sending him flying to the opposite direction if he continued his assault. But now he had more pressing matters as the fury of thousands of arrows closed in on his back.

Another Sonido and the torrent of destruction continued to chased him, the toxic arrows now mixed in, zigzagging and forcing him to continue moving. Periodically the faster arrows could close in, sharply accelerating at the last moment when he would either attempt to move, or reappear as if trained to pick out his weakest moments. Ulquiorra was most impressed by this attack, as to him, it seemed like something a Hollow would do. These attacks would be met with a quick flick of his wrist as his Zanpakutō impacted the side of the arrows, sending them summer salting through the air. Even to a trained eye, the entire scene would look like a blur. AS darts shot towards a ghostly pain figure who continued to send them in this direction or that. But as he continued to flicker from spot to spot, deflecting arrows, the man once again prepared some barrage. Energy spiraling around him before bursting forth in what could only be the Hollows end. But as another arrow closed in, he raised his left hand before deflecting that attack, allowing the Zanpakutō to cut through his Hierro.

A heel storm was coming. The sky above him turning black and a tidal wave still chasing him. He'd put some distance between he, the man, and the earlier attacks. But with nowhere to go but back at this point it did not look good.
When the blood of an Espada is spilt, the best move is simply to run. Because rather than show weakness, it allows them their greatest strength.

Ulquiorra's Sonido was fast, among the fastest but eve he could not dodge through this. There simply was no escape, no blind spot in the man's attack. So his bleeding hand points towards the oncoming wave, and the blood began to ooze, twisting about like some sort of snake.

''Gran… Rey…'' As his words wisped forth like bar room smoke the blood twisted, contorted into odd shapes and an energy much like his Cero mixed within it. ''Cero'' he spoke, immediately after the man had fired his all out attack from the sky.

His hand would not however continue to point towards the wave of arrows approaching on the ground, but instead point towards the sky, the arc across towards the opposite horizon. It was completely different than his previous attacks, and for the first time he released the full extent of his Spiritual Pressure. The air growing heavy, as he put everything he had into the attack. Which did not simply fire in one direction, but instead spread across the path he had drawn around his body like liquid, before swelling, and exploding like some sickly boil. And sickly it was too, not the normal emerald green of his other Cero but dark, sea green with a jet black core.

It formed a blanket. And the two attacks, the wave of arrows the had been chasing him and the assault from on high both met the swell of energy. The interaction would be anything but pleasant. A massive explosion thundering throughout the park, sending huge gust of winds that would rip trees bare and lift small creatures from their hiding places, tossing them within its fury. Would it have simply been his own Cero, Ulquiorra could have likely withstood the explosion with relative easy, but at such close proximity, and with the mixture of the Quincy's power it knocked him off his feet, sending him flying only to impact a nearby cliff face with enough force he winced, and had to pull himself from the rock after. He could only expect the same of his opponent, though being in the air he likely was send merely flying, rather than impacting some object. It would however interrupt his attempt at striking with his blades, hopefully, and if it did not Ulquiorra would attempt to block one strike with his Zanpakutō, and the other with a open palm that aimed to grab the blade before it stuck.

There would be chaos, something the Esapda had begin to notice a while back. There was a giant rut in the ground from his standard cero shot earlier. And holes in rock and in tree from the Quincy's attacks. Now, the forest looked worse still, as the massive explosion had lane trees sideways, and left a dust that hung in the air like fog.

''Look around you, boy.'' He said to the grass colored fighter. ''You've already lost, there is no point in continuing this petty little game.''

Perhaps he had been too busy trying to win, to chase out this intruder on some primal instinct alone to notice the destruction not only his enemy, but he, the Quincy was causing as well.

''You call me a monster, but as we so different, you and I?'' He asked, before the boy had time to act. ''Were it not for your attempts to erase me, would you have simply approached me calmly, perhaps I would have retreated then. But you gave me no choice but to defend myself. And look around at what it has caused. Your home nears ruin.''

If he had not noticed it before, the Quincy now would see a land on the brink of destruction. There was still time to save it, but if either of their powers flared every more there may be nothing left, regardless of whom came out on top in this struggle for supremacy. Ulquiorra had lost interest now. The human spirit though strong, had already lost the way he saw it. If he continued to fight now, Gift would prove he was nothing more than a savage. A beast, blind with rage. And so his hand struck the air, and a slow gapping maw ripped open, the Garganta, leading back to Hueco Mundo.

''Take care of your home boy, '' Ulquiorra demanded. ''Look after the dyeing bush, and the orphaned children of the forest. I no longer wish to fight you. So I will offer you this chance to pick up the pieces you have broken. Surrender in your attempt to destroy me. Run off and hide in the bush like before. And I will leave. If you continue..'' There was a pause in his words, as if perhaps he felt sorrow for the mortal.

''I will use all of my power to strike you down. I will save nothing of your land. And I will not leave until this entire forest is erased from this pitiful planet.'' Then, he turned, putting one hand in his pocket, the other still holding tight to his Zanpakutō and began to step through his Garganta, returning home to his own, barren land.

"Everybody Lies"

Nihility:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:04 pm

"I am the String of my Bow."

Unlimited Bow Works!

"Such a foolish notion, letting your guard down like that."

The voice of the male stated simply, as a band on his arm began to glow. It was no mistake that he struck with his left hand; on his left pointer finger was a very special ring. This ring glowed as a barrier appeared before Ulquiorra's sword, slamming directly into it with a loud CLANG noise, a few cracks appearing within it as the Seele Scheider shot into the Arrancar's scapula, the blade tearing at his flesh and the massive amounts of reiatsu that his body was made up of, most likely extremely critically damaging the vital organs of the other male.

Gift scarcely paid attention to the Bala as it dispersed upon approaching his body, sucked into the stockpile that he was already generating deep within him for his decimating attacks. Mere interruptions were meaningless against the Quincy. He was kicked back by the male's assault, allowing for the kick to hit into his chest as he was pushed back into a nearby tree, nevertheless continuing his assault despite the bruise he had acquired.

"YOU SCUM!! ARE YOU UNABLE OF TAKING A HIT LIKE A PROPER MAN?!" The voice suddenly cried out, without warning the male becoming dozens of times more enraged without precedence, the difference was simply striking. He indeed followed through with his bladed attack, abandoning the blade that Ulquiorra grabbed as sparks sailed from Kanshou and Ulquiorra's zanpaktou, his eyes completely ablaze with rage.

"SAYS THE MAN WITH HIS BLOOD SEEPING FROM HIS CHEST." Was all that Gift could say in reply, referring to the massive hole that was just below Ulquiorra's hollow hole, which began to rapidly gush blood as a single arrow formed in front of Gift's hand, not even a bow being used as it suddenly LAUNCHED at Ulquiorra's body, the Dabura Stramonium roaring as it sailed into the hole that had been made, more likely than not piercing into him. Any other attempts to block this arrow with energy would be denied, unless Ulquiorra cared to pour the entirety of his energy into it. This was an arrow that stewed in energy for 24 hours prior to its use; so powerful was it that Gift could only carry one of them with him at any given time. It was standard strength and speed, as in extraordinarily fast and extraordinarily strong, due to all of Gift's focus being on this one arrow. If it hit, even a small scratch or connecting with the open wound, it would begin making him feel abnormal thirst, vision distortions, and delirium, which would only get worse over time. It if outright pierced the male at the base of the injury, it would muddle his conscious, possibly leading to a coma if untreated, his tongue beginning to fail, muscular twitches, and possible paralysis around his vital organs, which would be extremely dangerous.

"This is not my home. It will regenerate and return to its formal glory, given time. Meanwhile, you will continue to damage nature, simply from the natural actions you took earlier. Killing you and erasing you will be the post potent thing I can perform; that is the duty that I have to perform. My energy does nothing to nature." He stated simply, one single finger pointing at the tree that the Seele Scheider impacted.

It had stopped immediately upon the tip touching it, stopped completely dead, even though the tree had long been knocked over. The Quincy arrows of his lacked any explosive qualities; it was the Arrancar, and the Arrancar alone who had caused this decimation. "AND ALL YOU HAVE MANAGED TO DO IS ENCOURAGE ME TO DESTROY YOU EVEN FURTHER BY REMOVING MY LIMITATIONS!" He roared out, seeing the male attempting to escape, not able to hear a single word he spoke through his own rage.

Without warning, he vanished, reappearing in front of Ulquiorra, a strange curved spear in his hands as he brought it downwards, the 30 degree curve in it causing it to pierce into his side as Gift made a swinging motion with it, the shock of it appearing likely causing the male to be surprised by its power, as Gift's mouth opened once more.

"UKNOWN TO WAR, NOR KNOWN TO PEACE!!"

The Quincy's voice called out, as his entire body began to stir. Without warning, his spine shot straight upwards, aligning it perfectly straight. His hair turned white with shock in an instant, the edges of it falling off and leaving a crop cut behind. Finally, the blood on his cloak soaked all the way through, as at last the strings that held it together snapped, revealing a black chest plate underneath his cloak. Even his eyebrows had turned white, and as he looked at the male before him, he held both of his hands at his side, Kanshou and Byakuya reappearing in the once again as he gripped them, throwing them at Ulquiorra. Another pair appeared in his hands as he threw these as well at the male, the steel much higher grade than before, the durability much increased and the overall ability of them much higher than before. These two sets of blade swirled around him, cutting him from every side as at last, Gift grabbed a yet THIRD pair of Kanshou and Byakuya. He gripped them tightly, as without warning they expanded, transforming to over three feet in length for each of them, raising into the sky and dropping at speeds matching sonido and shunpo, such power behind them that their special traits of breaking spiritual and natural defenses would most likely be felt on either side of Ulquiorra's body, the amount of force bearing down on him greater than even a normal captain's Bankai.

A strange black bow appeared in his hands, completely plain in appearance as a strange blade appeared within his hand, as a violent blade which appeared within his hand rapidly changed to a very dark, blackish color, pure black as he put it on the string. He looked at Ulquiorra with a cold glance as the arrow shot forwards, the sword converted into something of pure energy as it shot directly at the Arrancar, veering and changing directions dozens of times if need be to reach him, pursuing him at a speed bordering on teleportation itself and leaving a terrific roar in its wake, showing just the difference this form had on Gift's abilities. When at last it hit him, or very nearly hit him, it would erupt into a strange void, attempting to suck in and crush Ulquiorra's body with the properties of a gravitational anomaly in deep space, so violently that anything that got sucked in would likely come out as a crunched ball of bleeding flesh.

Gift's eyes were unperturbed as he drew the string of the bow, his hand releasing the string of the bow as an OCEAN of arrows poured out, gliding out from the bow as it formed a spherical net of arrows around himself and the Arrancar, facing the male from every side, making it clear what would happen if he attempted to flee the barren land. "I told you before: I am the string of my bow. Wood is my body, and string is my blood. You would not listen; so now, you will have to understand what you have underestimated, Arrancar."

He spoke simply, as he began to take in Reishi that flowed from dozens of miles around the area, all flowing directly into the male as he accepted the power, his body emitting such force upon the energy that if Ulquiorra could see it, it would look like a spiraling whirlwind of pure power was flowing into the male as he began to notch that black bow once again, his eyes narrowing. Another arrow appeared there, an arrow that looked like the other ones, the normal ones once more. However, it was much different in one property; it was so much, much darker.

As this shot left his hand, it roared directly towards Ulquiorra. This was no normal shot; if it collided into the side of a mountain, the mountain would be vaporized. The sheer amount of energy that the male had at his disposal was ridiculously powerful, and he was exerting the maximum of it on Ulquiorra, now that his only restriction had been removed. The arrow would slam into him and as the blast force began to approach the outsides of the barrier, the energy would flow back into his body again, recycling it as he stared directly at Ulquiorra. The arrow was also unique in the two things that it had received from the Letz Bow that Gift had used. Letz, German for last, showed what this bow truly was about… The first property was that Ulquiorra could not divert this arrow with Cero. It would go in its indicated path towards its target, and he could attempt to dodge or what not, but to stop it physically would do nothing at all to deter it. Secondly, any reiatsu that Ulquiorra DID release around him would be shattered by the arrow as the area around it for 10 feet had their reiatsu bonds broken and shattered, dispersed, completely annihilated for Gift himself to absorb once more.

"Destroying this forest was the one thing I told you not to do, and you still did it. Therefore, you face punishment. Know what it means to disregard one you do not know." Was all he stated as without warning his body vanished, his movements like wind as dozens of Gifts appeared around Ulquiorra's body from all sides, Kanshou and Byakuya within his hands once again as he swung wildly from all directions, hundreds of slashes spitting at Ulquiorra's body as the blades would most likely become splattered with the hollows blood; each attack was aimed to pierce, and each one was aimed to kill. His body moving at such rapid pace would be difficult to get a particular lock on; to gain any kind of rest would be next to impossible for the arrancar. Needless to say that Gift was trying at his best to end this now, while he could.

When at last he spun around, his body flashing all around Ulquiorra, dozens of his afterimages showing in his wake as he selected the next attack that he would use on the arrancar. His Conceptual Creation began spinning around in his mind as his gears ticked, a spear forming in his hand as he threw it forwards, a massive beam of light appearing from his hand as Kazikli Bey, the Impaler Lord of Vladimir the Impaler, shot from his hand as its speed increased by one hundred times its normal amount given by the released Gift thanks to its unique properties, slamming directly into where Ulquiorra was standing and due to the speed at which it trailed most likely impaling him in the stomach, as Gift looked at him, the reishi still swirling endlessly around him.

"Listen well, you monstrosity: to take away that which one holds dear is a certain method to destruction. You obviously hold nothing dear, clear from the lack of expression on your face at all times. That is what makes you weak, and why you will lose to me."

"Wood is my Body and String is my Blood. "

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:11 am

Artist: Thirty Seconds To Mars - Song: This Is War & The Kill - Word Count: 2,218

If We Do Not End War...

It was certainly interesting, to say the least of the matter. Surprising even. But then again, they were good at that. The humans. At surprising him each chance they got. But of all things conceivable, for some Quincy to draw first blood against him, was outrageous. His mind was silent, for the first time since he'd awoken back to life in this world. Silent, no longer question why or how. No longer remembering the face of the girl, or Ichigo. It was simply silent, save for one thought that appeared out of the emptiness.

Preposterous.

Something was passing through him, and for a moment time froze. He saw his Zanpakutō collide with what appeared to be a barrier near the man's arm instead of his weapon. He saw the look of malice on his face. The squinted, judgmental eyes. The wrinkled brow. Signs of effort. Struggle. All frozen for an instance, and the same could be said for his opponent most likely. Looking into a face, statuesque and un caring. If anything distracted. That was until the feeling of the Seele Schieder passing through his body proved real. It wasn't pain that over took him. Nor fear or even anger. A closer human emotion might be calmness. His sense tightened to their max in that moment, far beyond what they had been. Everything seemed to slow WAY down. They say let sleeping dogs lie. Perhaps Gift forgot to check that memo, either way, he'd just woken up a sleeping giant.

There was a moment, and a flicker of moment from them both as they each blasted away at ridiculous speeds. The wind howling in an outward direction from whence they fled. He was bleeding, rather badly but it quickly sealed. The white Hierro coiling into place as good as new, and luckily, the blade had just missed his lungs and other organs. His regenerative properties refreshing his body completely in that instant. His eyes remained trained on his opponent who had shot some odd arrow, that if hit would poison Ulquiorra though he knew not how. He only knew they were odd, and that this one would but hard to stop, a cero doing little to nothing. No matter, for now he was at home. Before training along the ground, using the bushes to seek out the hiding places this Quincy favored. Now he stood, motionless in the sky as Gift LAUNCHED some arrow at him. His eyes darted rapidly in place. Following everything, calculating all possibility. He'd been hit once already, now it was his turn! He would spiral, leaping and twist in the air and putting all his strength and speed into the move. Even by Gift's own standards of speed the move would be impressive. The arrow shot underneath him, time still playing in slow motion as his Zanpakutō came across in an arc and impacted the side of the thing with such force as to cut it in half. There would also be a huge burst of wing, radiating from the swing and impacting the ground below parting the grass like the red sea, laying it utterly flat. But his foe was not done!

Something Gift may have noticed, as he too seemed keen to watching his opponent was Ulquiorra's eyes. At this point they were no longer lazy, or searching. He did not ever during his spin lose sight of the place Gift would be. And as he struck the spear thrown arrow he'd already calculated the place to strike, and looked not at the weapon but at its wielder. Now daring him to make a move.

Next, he would come with a spear held high, threatening to chop the Esapda in half! Perhaps any other opponent, any other time it would have worked. But as he raised a bend elbow to allow the Zanpakutō to meet steel against steel there would be a thunderous clang. They were in air, and now was his time to strike. He would twist, and slide the edge of his blade along the lend of the spear Gift held in an attempt to take his all out offense as a lack of defense. Whether it would hit was unknown, but unlikely. What you now had was two animals going at one another's throats. Wolfs. Circling, waiting for the moment to rip the others throat out.

"I told you. I will not hold back. If that is your wish to fight me, then very well." He said, as a measure of good faith. His tone had changed. There was no false emotion, no pride, or anger, or attempt to intimidate Gift. He now viewed him as a threat. Not some insect to be stomped out. HIs voice was completely calm. Focused. It carried the weight of someone patiently waiting for an opening. And Gift's carried with his the rage of the entire forest! Equally freighting. They would harmonize together as Gift bellowed out, soon revealing his true form.

"UKNOWN TO WAR, NOR KNOWN TO PEACE!!"

"Enclose, Murciélago …"

If there was any question of it before, now it would be utterly demolished. For he did not show his resurrection to those he thought unworthy. Each of them, as their words left their lips their spiritual energy took a DRASTIC climb, skyrocketing and reaching for the heavens.

In Ulquiorra's case, his body was quickly surrounded by a ring of black energy, rising and falling rapidly as it spiraled around him. Not only that but as his body shifted into something less human than before, there was en ejection of spiritual pressure. Not like that you feel, giving you a chill on your neck and a sudden vibration. But a wet, sticky rain. It was as if pieces of him broke of, and scattered into the forest itself. Drenching everything in his power. Saturating the land in visible darkness.

HIs body was now altered. The portion of the mask he wore before on one side of his cranium now covered it. Horns protruding from each side of the unholy thing. HIs hair was noticeable longer and messier though still jet black. Another noticeable facial change were his eyes. The teal colored thin strands had morphed into coal colored ones, much thicker than before. Perhaps a symbol of some kind. HIs garments had changed as well. No longer a short jacket but not a tight fitting, closed robe of kind. Still white with black trim like before. Finally he had grow a pair of very durable, very maneuverable wings. Signifying his supremacy in the air as the bat. One of the most acrobatic animals when it comes to the sky.

Their distance was close and he would like to keep it that way. Even as gift attempted to throw multiple pairs of the blades he'd used easier, a green Javelin had from in Ulquiorras hands and he spun it expertly, catching the blade in mid air before harmlessly directing them in one direction or the other with a clockwise, or counter clock wise spin of his wrist. HE would not relent now. Defense would still come into play, but was no longer the focus. With each twist and deflection the projectiles gift launched, Ulquiorra would let his arms extend forward, directing the now continuously spinning javelin to lash out between deflections at Gifts form. Not undodgable but he would attempt to push him back.

They were still in the air, his home. And as gift spawned the large blade Ulquiorra would Flap his wings hard, and dash into them directly using ends of his Javelin to catch each blade preventing it from leaving Gifts hands. HIs eyes still trained on the mans, locking gazes the way only true warrior do. In that moment, he would deliver a swift kick, raising the foot high and flipping backwards as he did so, regardless of the impact or lack of. Gift was up to something.

A black bow appeared in his hands, and he quickly made a barrier of arrows. Preventing any form of escape for either of them.

"You truly do wish to end this here and now? I must commend you Quincy. The last time I used this form, it was simply a show of strength but it seems you and I, for now at least are on equal terms. You may not understand me, nor I you. But perhaps, through death one of us shall." it was not exactly a compliment, but about the best one might expect from a soulless, emotionless Hollow.

Next gift shot some strange arrow, to which Ulquiorra simply gave a good slap with his Javelin and sent flying in a display of strength. The impact seemed to have triggered something though as the attack detonated some distance away and took with it another large chunk of the forest. And then another arrow came, though this one caught him off guard, having not seen it before. As it came toward him he felt it eat away at the very air, the spiritual energy around it and he realized what must be done. Quickly, he would toss the javelin like a bullet toward Gift, allowing it to arc and impact the ground directly in front of Gift's feet. The result being a HUGE explosion much larger than any of his previous Cero. Within such close proximity it would be difficult to defend, as it power was noteworthy, and unexpected for the size of the object. A more pressing matter for Ulquiorra was the blazing fast arrow which he caught in his hand by its mid section mid flight. It struggled, desperate to reach its target and the Arrancarr seemed to show a true degree of effort as sweat poured down his face, he squeezed and pushed it away from his body before finally, after only a moment sending it hurtling into the ground some distance behind him with a loud crash. He was noticeable tired after the attack, panting and sweating a bit now. But never the less taking flight and closing the distance between himself, and where he could now sense Gifts presence.
Who flew faster, and hard close to the ground sending dust flying to such a degree it blanketed the trees behind him, he would end this now forming another Javelin in his hand and tossing it to where he sensed Gift, this time directly at him. Then forming another for melee purpose.

Gift flickered now and danced around him. His speed was impressive but maintaining it whilst stepping against air, and keeping up with Ulquiorra flight path as he now began to ascend would likely slow him, just enough. Blades came sharp and fast, 2 of them in each hand and again Ulquiorra blocked them with his spear. The after images did not matter. The real thing was here and before Gift had a chance to fire his next attack whatever it may be. A finger pointed toward his chest. It stretched past the blade, whom now had to fight against the Javelin which also threatened his body, pushing, waiting for any amount of give, and if given such would crash into Gifts collar bone.

It was like time slowed down again. What he might do was anyone's guess but here in the sky he chose to strike the Demon Bat who ruled them. Would the Javelin crash into his body, and rip down through his chest and take his hearth from either side? OR would the real threat be found in the finger now aimed directly at the center of the mans chest, Point blank range with a black orb of deadly looking energy sizzling at its tip.

"Cero Osucras." He said, not melancholically. But with some hidden, vague passion only he knew.

The attack was like nothing before it. Where the Gran Rey may have taken out a city block. This Cero would level then entire damned city itself. Ulquiorra poured a greater amount of power than he normally would into this attack, and if the man chose to attempt and absorb the energy or dispel it like before that action would simply be met with a continuously flowing RIVER of spirit energy. He'd even used his keen sense of feeling out spiritual pressure, and come to the conclusion that their powers were equal, rivaling one another. Such if he did not risk everything, he could change nothing of the current circumstance of battle. It was all or nothing. No defense left to speak of. Point blank range hale marry. It flowed forth, spreading out around Gift even upon its release and FORCING itself to the ground below, sending a backlash of energy back up, and attempting to caught him in the midst of a would be fatal explosion. That is, if the very attack itself did not simply rip him to pieces.

If he somehow survived he would see a broken, panting, exhausted Arrancarr, javelin still in hand but hardly able to raise it. If it came to that Ulquiorra expected nothing less than death at the hands of someone worthy. A warm, not cold embrace he knew better than most. Only time would now tell, as the after math of the cero began to clear away. What would be left?

War Will End Us

"Everybody Lies"

Nihility:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:42 pm
"…!" He was not expecting the counter attack to the scythe-like Extend, his arm moving rapidly as he felt a mark appear on the underside of his arm, blood flowing from the wound as it spilt out behind him. His breathing was still the same before, however, as something began to happen within the wound. Swords began to happen within the wound, literal blades that appeared from the inside of his flesh, reconnecting his body from the wound. However, unlike Ulquiorra's regeneration, his was one that supplemented the damage, leaving the damaged area as replaced by steel formed out of reishi.

"Nihilistic scum." Was all that came out of his mouth as he watched the other male release his Ressurccion, his own neck spinning around as he cracked one of the bones, loosening up as the wedded blades were knocked aside. Pointless. He thought as the blades ture ability triggered, moving like a storm around the male as they began to repeatedly attempt to cut him open and damage him from every side, their onslaught allowing him not a moment's rest lest he should be cut open. He watched, his gaze uninterested as the arrow was diverted away from Ulquiorra. Even so, the arrow was caught by the lattice which Gift had set up, dispersing as the reishi flowed back into the area and back into the whirlwind of Reishi around his body.

At last, he saw a Javelin being thrown at him. However, he was more than ready for it as he merely stared down the Javelin, watching as the bonds which held its energy together were assaulted in an instant, before being decomposed into nothingness, the Reishi around it preventing it from being able to reach Gift even if this were not able to work. Finally, if neither of these methods would work, he would be forced to dodge away, hopefully having bought himself some time with his efforts all the same. Energy projectiles did very little against the Archer, and that included the special creations of this man.

Then, he found himself on the receiving end of some very strange attack, his eyes wide at the hand before him. He felt the javelin underneath his blades, and knew that more than likely he would have to use… that. But while he was here, he would make the absolute most out of the situation that he could as he scanned the Javelin from this close, memorizing its very structure, and knowing that it would not be able to resist his manipulations any longer as a copy of it was placed within Unlimited Bow Works, made by Gift's own energy. The male's finger pointed directly at him, and when he said those words, Gift's right hand became bathed in light.

And then he was gone. Rather, there was something like a haze, a shadow that looked exactly like him standing there; he did not appear to move anywhere, and he looked exactly the same as he had before. He merely held his breath, in the space between existence and imagination, watching the male's river of spirit energy flowing out of him. Far behind him, the Oscuras met with his arrows, and complying with the field he had set up was dispersed away from the area, or failing that flung the energy straight downwards into the ground, creating a deep pit. As the attack subsided, Gift's body came back in, but he was harmed; he had held his breath for too long, and he was disoriented.

He looked down at the male below him, his breath coming out in broken gasps, his face red. He was never supposed to stay that long in that space; but Ulquiorra had forced him to, even as he looked down at the male below, holding up his hands as a single arrow became notched into the bow. At this range, there was no way he could miss; the former shots that he had taken made this obvious. In addition, the arrow in his roster was none other than Ulquiorra's own Javelin, staring him down in the face, still panting, still slightly broken as he looked down at the male.

"...Have… Withstood… Poison… To… create… Many… Weapons…" He panted, his eyes shut as he looked at the male below him. Finally, he re-steeled himself, the reishi around him restoring him as he looked down at the Arrancar. "You are a man of the dead." He stated simply, holding that black bow over the man's form. He would know that, just as well as Gift did. It was obvious that Gift could kill him, there and then; simply by releasing that string, the amoutn of power that could be loosed would be enough to totally annihilate the Arrancar.

"…" His eyes narrowed, as he began to hyperfocus, his breath beginning to hyperventilate. The change would most likely be alarming to Ulquiorra; this was a behavior unlike any the male had displayed before. "So struggle. Because without struggling, what do you know." He asked the male before him as at last he loosed the arrow, and it struck towards where Ulquiorra was standing.

If it hit, then his Soul Chain would be annihilated. The entirety of his reiatsu would be decimated; he would be left as a simple hollow. His release forms would both be gone, his regeneration would prove to be as mild as a human, and his skin as tender as that of the common man. His strength would be reduced, and it was likely that even his eye ability would cease to function the way things were at this point.

"You dared to fight against my forest… and this is the result. I don't… care… where you go now… I don't shoot the defenseless." He muttered, his back turning to the male. It wasn't pity; it was the law of this form. He could not allow harm to those who could not defend themselves from it. That was what the barrier of arrows was for, after all. One hand reached up to his throat, grasping it as he panted. His lungs were badly damaged as a result of the overuse of the Reality Ring; he knew that.

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum