Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] - Page 2 Empty Re: Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui]

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:14 pm

She turned her sights and attention away from Sting for a moment as his words dwelled in her mind. She took each every word of the sentence and analyzed it's tone and demeanor in attempts to configure deception in his words, but she was unable to sense any changes to his tone that would signal the deception to be true. As much as she wanted to think that this was some sort of trap, all of the details of it seemed to lead to otherwise. It was either that or Sting had absolutely no idea whatsoever what would come of her after the capture was completed. Her knows coiled up in disgust of her own thoughts of letting herself become capture once again. She didn't want to live life upon white walls anymore, she couldn't bring herself to think of what her life would be if she was forced into the same situation she was in just years ago. Her fist closed to a ball, her fingernails dragging across the pavement beneath them as she did so, vibrating against the grainy surface.

She was frustrated by the entire situation, and had no idea what exactly she could do about it. She didn't hold the power to defeat Sting, at least not from this position. If she was to say the wrong thing they very well could be her last words, which was also something that she didn't try to strive for: death. She had been through too much in order to stay alive in order to let herself fall to such an easy fatality. Realizing there was no more that could be done about it, she swallowed her pride and accepted her defeat. Tears began to gather in corners of her eyes as she continued to imagine losing her small amount of sanity she had left within the Monsuta's confines. However, she had no other choice but to give in to her kin, she'd have to change her plans accordingly. As she began to think of them the grim smile she once had returned upon her face. She broke out into a maniacal cackle as she began to think of all the opportunities this would open for her, all the doors that were once closed that would become open once more. Continuing her cackling between her words she began to speak in diabolical tone.

''Sure... Whatever, I'll do as you want. Just remember this moment that we have shared together as it will come to haunt you in the near future. You were a fool to display your abilities to me when they were unneeded. I have all the knowledge I need in order to bring you to your demise now, and it shall never leave me. Now, take me where ever the hell it is you are going to take me. I really don't give a shit anymore''

She figgited her fingers upon the ground as she spoke, it was clearly obvious that she was absolutely serious with her words. She would find her revenge and she would not forget anything that happened this day. She'd remember each and every tiny movement, every breath that was taken, every eye that blinked. She'd keep it all enclosed in the fathomless pits of her mind, and she use every bit of information to bring an end to Sting in the future.

''After all, what kind of family would we be without reunions? Now pick me up, cousin. We have places to be no?''

Her cackling commenced once more as she ripped her head back and let her back curve off of the ground. She was insane and she was well aware of it, but that was just the way she liked it. She'd give in to any and all motions directed toward her but would resist in walking herself, she wouldn't make her capture that simple...

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:44 pm
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
''Sure... Whatever, I'll do as you want. Just remember this moment that we have shared together as it will come to haunt you in the near future. You were a fool to display your abilities to me when they were unneeded. I have all the knowledge I need in order to bring you to your demise now, and it shall never leave me. Now, take me where ever the hell it is you are going to take me. I really don't give a shit anymore''

Sting listened to the first part of what his cousin has to say prior to bursting out in laughter. “AHAHAHHh, don’t flatter yourself I’ve only used a fraction of my power… so sorry to piss on your bonfire couzie but u’ve got nothing on me… AHAhahahhah ” His response was rather carefree, he lowered his sword and dug it into the ground as his left hand reached out to his ear piece. His eyes watched Shedoyuri as he instructed the 10 to assemble.

The instant the instruction was received, 10 fairly diverse individuals dressed In all black and wielding a series of different weapons emerged and assembled behind him. They were all in a line, it seemed almost perfect. He had disciplined those who didn’t line up properly thoroughly; hence why he only brought the 10 that weren’t injured. He yawned as the muscular looking man that was over two feet taller than Sting slowly passed and picked the girl up off her feet. He turned around the instant the man collected the target and looked at the girl in charge of transport.

She had been put in charge of transport by Sting as she had the most stable spiritual energy. Stings energy was rather powerful and electrifying which was why the path hardly ever remained solid. The girl slammed her hand onto the ground at which point a gargantuan formed near her. The Big Fella knew to collect Shedoyuri off the ground the moment she asked Sting to pick her up; he seemed to know that he wasn’t about to do it which showed that sense of discipline these individuals had. He looked through the endless void of the Gargantua while the girl took the first step inside and formed a solid foot path. She was the only one that Sting had encountered who had the ability to create a direct path to the exit without producing a path as they went along.

Stings eyes glanced over at the skinny little dude that was among the group. That glance alone instructed him of what had to be done and without time to spare he jogged past Sting, approached Shedoyuri and placed a Kido on her so that she didn’t attempt anything funny within the precipitate world. With everything out of the way, the girl led the way and the instant Sting picked up his Zanpakutō they all began walking to the K-Realm.

[EXIT]

Template Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:50 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum