Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Left_bar_bleue25/100Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Empty Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui]

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:23 am

Dirtydirtydirtydirtyplaceisfilthywhydoesnoonecleanitcleanlinessisonlyaluxurythatrich
peoplehaveunfortuanelybuttheonesthatarereallyunfortuanatearethosethathavetowalk
throughthisdisgustingplaceifonlyicouldjustmeltthisplacedowneverythingwouldbesoclean..
Thoughts of nearby terrain and overall cleanliness of the area continued to pedal their way through her mind, the hamsters wheel never ceasing its rotations. Such thoughts always existed in the mind of Yuri, analyzing things at a higher capacity and rate of the average bear, but when it came to making actions to such things it was rather difficult. Being unable to chose which course of action would be the best without going deeper into each cause. Though the thought process was typically rapid it was never fast enough to make decisions before it was too late. Thus, she often stood still while she analyzed something that she saw her mind would once again start pedal, her facial expressions constantly flickering. This time, however, she'd simply kept her fingers pinched to her nostrils as she stood completely motionless, watching as the bystanders of streets passed her by.

"Putrid... putrid... putrid..."

She continued to stare blankly at the people in front of her, their shoulders rubbing up against her own and their hands channeling a way to make contact with her flesh. She cringed and crinkled her face, her eyes slightly twitched. The fragrance she would emit after she left from the area filtered through her mind at high speeds, her brain never pausing to gasp for air. It only made sense for her to set ruin to the homes of those that lived in the area as it was a very atrocious sight, but yet she'd make no actions in doing so. However it didn't stop her from smiling at the vivid thoughts of doing so. The smile creeping from cheek bone to cheek bone, only a glimpse of her pearl white teeth breaking free from her imprisoning lips. She continued to imagine the bodies of all those that had just touched her sizzling their way to the ground... if only she had her way. If only, if only, but her life was full of running and fleeing as it was. The Yuudeshi were aware of her presence on Earth and their affiliation with the Gotei 13 was rather well. Karakura not being the best place to hide was another thing too. However, she got thrills from always having to look over her own shoulder, though she never cared to do so as the surge that went through her body when she was surprised by foes that loved to play games with her. Though they weren't games to anyone else but herself, only she saw them as that.

"Ch....ch...ch..ch.chchchchch..."

Spiked into the ears of those who passed her as she continued think about every face floating in a green slime of bubbling hot waste. Her laugh was one that was memorable, as it was always that of a cackle that turned into some sort of insane screaming at pitches high enough for anyone to want to cover their ears. The laugh started slow and quickly made it's way to rapid speed as her shoulders bounced in rhythm, causing the snake that traveled along her arms to bounce with her.

"Joy...joyjoyjoy...YOU HAVE ALL BROUGHT ME JOY. Monkeys, yes, monkeys you are all monkeys. NOW PICK THE BUGS FROM EACH OTHERS HEAD."

The time of day was around four in the afternoon, she had spent the last thirty to forty minutes standing the same spot constantly in thought. Though now that she had finally began to speak, it was clear that she was coming to a conclusion on as to what she was going to do. After all, she just wasn't going to continue to casually stroll her way through this group of people as they rubbed their dirty torsos upon her own. No, she'd have to wear the same uniform to school tomorrow, she had no money to go and purchase another, or the time to wash the ones that were already dirty. Typically she would just cringe her way through the crowd, but for some reason or another something irked her about this day. The way that people smelled today was far worse than her normal trip. It smelled as though someone had died and been sitting their to rot for months, yet she hadn't been the one to kill any of these people... Not yet.

"Ohhh, ohhh boy. Ohboyohboy...ohboyohboyohboy. THE FUCK IS THIS SMELL. HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE BREATHING PROPERLY."

As she finished her sentence she released a high pitched shriek that would cause those around her to flinch in fear finally giving her room to breath, though she chose not to for that moment. She then looked to her shoulder where the snake seemed to be sleeping after being ricocheted off her shoulder and airborne several times. The snakes head quickly snapping up as Yuri let out a subtle wink to it. It quickly snapped it's head toward her right hand and began to spiral down to her arm until it was at her wrist. As it made it's way down her black trident was fabricated to her hand, not letting a second waste she immediately pierced the torso of the man that was directly at it's tip upon it's creation. She then grabbed hold of the trident with both hands, one high one low, an poked her chest out as she began to lift the man from the grimy ground below. Her inconsistent cackling once again started to bowel it's way from her vocal cords as she was pleased with the production of her thoughts.

"Yesss.... this was the right choice after all. I'm so pleased, I'm so pleased. What's next?"

The man at the other end of the trident was yelling in fear and agony as the people around them scrambled yelling and screaming. None of trying to rise up and save the day. Though it was a typical reaction as they, too, didn't want to become victims like the man was. If she was able to create one trident how were they to know she could make them fall from the sky? People these days were impossible to read so many people were spiritually aware now compared to what they had used to be when she was a human. She found it rather ridiculous. She smiled as she watched the man struggle trying to slide his body from the trident's tips. As he was almost free she would jiggle the bottom of the trident a bit causing the man to lose his grip and fall back down, bending over pleading for his life. She let out a small cackle once more, before speaking again.

"Woops, silly me. It's rather difficult to keep you suspended in the air like this... You're so heavy, you'd make for a good meal for my friend here, unfortunately you smell horrid. So since I can't feed you to my friend, I can't help but think what it is I am to do with you... I suppose I can put you down and cut your Achilles and watch you struggle to run away from me. Is your life that dear to you that you would crawl away, even though you would eventually just bleed out and die? That's what I never understood about some horror movies, idiots were going to die anyway, so why not just let it happen? Movies are fun. Do you like movies? I watch movies all the time at my small apartment just down the road from here. Would like to come take a shower at my house and watch a movie with me? Just make sure you don't get any blood anywhere, I only rent after all. You know what? How about we just go to your place? Hm? Are you listening to me? Did you die? Ah... that's fun. That was fun, indeed. Wow, I haven't had such a great time in a while, I wonder what time it is. I should really keep a watch handy, but I guess that would only make things go slower like it does in class. I hate school, definitely not fun, but it can be when the kids are annoying and the teacher gets agitated, other than that it's no fun. Oh, I'm still talking. I do that a lot, but it's fun."

The man slowly bled out as she rambled on and on about events that she wanted to ensue at her own apartment after she was finished with the man. These odd series of random gibberish was something that frequently occurred anytime Shedoyuri began to speak, it was as though there was no pause button as she began to speak. Nothing kept her from talking even if someone was to interrupt her speaking she would simply over power them with her own voice in order to claim dominance over them. As she believes that every word that comes out of her mouth is important, which it typically isn't, but it's not smart to disagree.

She released the bottom end of her trident, letting the limp corpse fall to the ground and fold over the trident as his feet touched the ground. She planted her right foot upon his left shoulder and pulled back on the black fork freeing it from the smelly-man's torso. She slightly gagged at the smell of the man's insides as what looked to be his lunch fell to the ground along with his other internal organs. She then looked around and wondered what exactly she was to do with the corpse, but then she just shrugged. Letting her trident vanish from her hand as she walked away, once again plugging her nose...

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

Last edited by CPKallday on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Sbb1I7e
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Empty Re: Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui]

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:15 am
Listen to music for your reading pleasure!

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1,175

The day was dark and the Black Ops Commander for the Monsuta was bored. He found himself sat on a random couch while glancing at the passers-by; every so often one of the many would take a peak toward Sting only to be met with a stone cold expression. Today he was wearing his standard attire, the rather fashionable attire that he wears almost everywhere. He can be seen wearing a blue vest with golden outer edges and inner edges covered by a trimming of grey fur over a thin, short, cream top, leaving both his muscles and upper abdomen exposed. His arms are covered in navy gloves reaching all the way up to his mid biceps with the upper edges being adorned by light grey bands that hand several centimetres beneath his biceps and around his elbows. Beneath his waistline he wears loose and cream colour pants being held up by suspenders; to most people this would look old vanished but in combination of his complete attire it looks quite fashionable. For footwear, he wears dark blue, nearing on black footwear that reaches up to his thighs and attaches to the upper edge of his pants. The prominent soles of the boots are distinctive in their own right as they have rectangular protrusions pointing upwards on their from portion.

He was pre-occupied in a thought, he considered leaving the building in order to fight several soldiers and even see if the ones he beat down yesterday had improved. He began to ascend from his seat at which point that annoying scientist approached him. The scientist was also the co-leader of the Monsuta and rather strong but he bared news that Sting was really looking forward to. As the man approached he handed Sting a file and briefed him on his subtle mission to track one of the Chikara that had escaped the maggots nest; it seemed he wanted to do some testing on her or some shit but it didn’t bother Sting as long as she put up a worthy fight.

He took hold of the file and kept it in his grasp until he reached his office at which point he tossed it onto the mountain of folders that lay alongside his desk. He looked around, there wasn’t anything that he really needed but he kept note of a specific detail which was to bring the girl back alive; the girls name lingered on Stings mind as he remembered meeting her when he was younger, he didn’t bother reminiscing and planned on having some fun prior to actually capturing her. The sun had only just began to rise thus he grabbed hold of a black jacket and began casually walked out of his office and down several flights of stairs where roughly 10 men were assembled and ready to accompany Sting all equipped with ear pieces as was Sting.

He enjoyed doing things alone but these individuals were from his division and he was sure as hell he didn’t want to carry that bitch if she was to be caught! He looked at the individual in-charge of transport; she opened a gargantua for the team to pass through and with that their journey to Karakura begun. Apparently, the girl was last was last seen somewhere in Karakura and since arriving at the Central Karakura would have been a hassle for the Monsuta Black Ops; they arrived on the outskirts, the slums to be precise. His eyes shook around as they reviewed the new scene; they were filled with disgust and the smell of both piss and shit that radiated from this shit hole really made him want to wipe it out of existence.

The 11 individuals slowly descended toward the ground. As Stings foot began touching down he didn’t waste any time moving forwards, looking around corners and slumped buildings seeing if there was any sign of life. Of course there seemed to be a lot of individuals around and rather oddly he came across a dead man with a pitchfork in his chest; this man smelt much worse than the area as he could smell him 100 meters away. Suddenly he heard radio chatter as one of the members broadcasted “That’s her”.

He looked up at the women that stood before the smelly old tramp, her hand slowly yet rather sadistically removing the pitchfork from his abdomen while Sting smirked. The girl seemed really short, around 4 feet if not a little less; he shot her the look that he shot this area upon arriving, the very same look of disgust. He couldn’t even feel her presence and this was what they deemed a threat to the Monsuta? How pathetic, nevertheless a mission was a mission!

With the blink of an eye Sting vanished the very same instant that the trident escaped the hobo’s chest then in the same moment he appeared right before the girl, his left eye meeting with her right as his left hand closed in on her face. He aimed to catch her off guard with his devilish Hoho. Sting didn’t see this girl as a viable opponent thus even though she was technically family he wanted to end it rather quickly and skip the jibber jabber. Within moments his hand completely covered the girls face while the instantly he felt grip on her head he began applying pressure to her petite head whilst pushing her forward and off her general centre of gravity prior to slamming her into the ground with enough force to shatter a large building into pebbles. He was applying only half of his strength in order to slam the girl into the ground with enough force to potentially shatter her skull if she didn’t do anything about it. If nothing was done, he would hold on, only to feel the vibrations and the cracks of her skull shattering within his grasp.

Of course he had no knowledge of whether the attack damaged her or not but a gust of air shot out into all directions and forced a crater to form at around the point of impact. The body of the poor smelly man would have been blown away by the force of the wind in the meanwhile the Black Ops members began to scurry to the distance and remain hidden until the fiasco concluded. Throughout this duration Sting seemed relaxed as the following words tripped of his tongue, “What the fuck…. This doesn’t even class as a warm up… what a load of shit”

Template Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Left_bar_bleue25/100Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:40 am

Such requiem captured the embodiment that was Shedoyuri as she began to recall the pleasures of bringing a body to a cool touch. The excitement of the moment sent chills down her spine as she removed the pitchfork, jiggling it ever so much in order to loosen it from the man's insides. The putrid smell that was produced as the man's insides fell from his abdomen made Yuri's nose turn up and the sight of it gave her a feeling of content. She knew that what she had done was the exact reason that there were those that looked down on spiritual beings, but she was far surpassed the point of being looked down upon. She was a wanted criminal from the Gotei 13, she managed to escape from the Maggot's Nest. This wasn't a feat that was accomplished on a daily basis or really at many times at all. There were other recordings on attacks due to the people that were inside, but she had devised the plan all on her lonesome...

Loneliness, something that she knew all too well. Something that had been forced onto her ever since she was sentenced to the cell that she would live in for the next 700 years. It was an odd feeling at first, but she had learned that her only friend was herself as no one else could be trusted. Not even her family when she was a human were worthy of her trust, looking down on every action that she made. Only causing her to go against them even more. However, those days were long gone, she had been shaped into your stereotypical sociopath and she was content with her mind being that way. Whether it was uncontrollable or not, she loved the thoughts that found their way to her mind, and she loved playing the guessing game with things or people. Using her high-paced mind to depict what they were thinking or how they were like until she was interested in them enough to consult them. Though sometimes she was surprised or shocked by how far off she was on such depictions.

Surprises, something that she found so dear to herself. She always loved a good surprise, that someone was able to fool her into thinking that one thing was going to happen when yet something else was. This didn't happen too often, yet she did very much so enjoy it when it did. Thus, she'd be happy when the man decided to show up in front of her as though he had just stepped out of Dragonball Manga and in her sights. The all of a sudden presence did make Yuri jump a slight bit which made her cackle a bit before she let out a solemn grin. Yet the grin was cut off as he managed to grab hold of her visage in attempts to set plunder to it with impact of the ground below. Rather rash decisions for someone that she had just met, but for some reason or another the man looked ever so familiar. She just couldn't quite put her finger on it. More worried about who the man was than the attack that was about to ensue onto her she lost herself in a trail of thoughts trying to recall the man's appearance to all of her past interactions. She couldn't think of a reason as to why he would be so angered with her to cause him to attack her, besides the fact that she had just slaughtered the man.

Snapping out of her thoughts she had realized that her skull was about to be turned into mush from the predator's attack on her face. Sticking her tongue out she licked the man's hand before giggling at the strange taste. Though, the taste was odd she began to think of who exactly he could be from trying to gain a further knowledge of his past places. Yet, nothing came to mind and she would have to stop getting sidetracked so that these wouldn't be her last breathing moments. It were moments like this that she was glad her Zanpakutō was a living creature as it was able to make actions for Shedoyuri, as once the hand of the man found it's way to her face the snake had immediately sunk it's fangs into her skin send it's venom to her veins, bringing her to her shikai state. Though, she hadn't realized until she was able to see her odd-shaped and colored wings from the corner of her eye. She then waved her hand and sent the acid waste along with the food that was with it, that had made it's way from the man's abdomen and to the floor, and aimed it to her attacker's face lowering the PH level of it to something that was enough to cause severe irritation to the skin.

If her attack would succeed the man would likely release his grasp of the woman in order to remove the substance from his face, or he would continue on with the attack. If he continued on with the attack she would have to take matters to her own strength and grasp the man's arm and release her face from his grips. In doing so she would roll away in just enough time to find her way to the ground, her head would smack down to the cement, but wouldn't become a product of his attack. The crater that he formed would lie inches away from her body and she would then take such an opportunity of down time to regain her ground in a staggered way. She'd stand as though her body was limp, but it was just a tendency of her sadistic ways. Letting her arms sway side to side as the snake took a little joy ride in doing so. Snapping her head up to gain sight of her opponent she'd feel slightly offended by the words that he stated. Saying that she was hardly even that of a warm up, these words would not settle well with the small structured woman. She'd bring her right arm out to her side as the snake made it's way to her wrist fabricating the trident to her hand. The wings on her back spanning out to a full spread as she still stood limp.

''Hardly a warm up yet you decided to attack me with such surprise? Though I did enjoy the surprise, as I always do, I would not let such words escape from your weak mouth. Your presence may be more intact that of my own, but I will not let such easy to avoid attacks be my downfall. As I don't really like waterfalls, and haven't really ever...''

She was never really aware of her words not making sense ever since she had gone delusional from being in prison for so long. They made sense to her, as that is what came to mind, her random thoughts were a part of her speech. Yet, they sometimes brought confusion to those that she talked to, even if she didn't talk to many people.

''Shedoyuri would really like to know the reasons for your attacks and who your affiliation is with... but lemme guess... you're not in a the correct attire to be a Shinigami, but your spiritual pressure says otherwise... yet there is a hint of hollow in there. Oh! So you are like me? Oh well, then how fun. Shall you show me your powers, I'd love to see how they work. I'll show you mine in exchange!''

As she finished her sentence she began to place her pointer finger into her throat and began gagging as she shoved it further down. In doing so she began to violently spew up bits and pieces of food in a mixture with the acidic mucus that came with it. The sight of it on the ground made her cackle a bit as she found it funny that her body had not yet completely broken down the food that she had already eaten several hours ago. As the vomit made its way to the ground she'd be ready for another foolish surprise attack by her foe as she began to manipulate the contents of the acid making it much more acidic than that of her previous batch. This acid would be enough to simply removal the epidermal from targeted area, but she wouldn't just let her efforts of spewing the small amount of acid go to waste. If the man didn't make any further attacks on her, she would increase the acidity of the vomit to a level that was high enough to melt a human body to nothing. In doing that she would send it to her attacker's position but would fool him into thinking that it was to be sent to him and instead have it harvest more fluids by melting down the body that she had just laid waste to. From doing this she would have a large pool of acid to work with instead of just having the small puddle sized amount she had once had. The entire time she would carry a pleased look about her face as she proceeded with her actions.

With all this acid, what would happen next...

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Voluntary Vomiting[Ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:04 pm
Listen to music for your reading pleasure!

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1,000

This little feud reminded Sting of his childhood though on regular bases he was on the side that this girl was right now. He was attacked in this very same way on his first day at school, his parents watched and disregarded his anguish and plea for help; they didn’t care for him which was a rather sad thought considering that this technique had been subconsciously etched into his mind and he was now using it against this feeble girl. His eyes seemed at peace, it seemed that he had come to matters with his childhood pain but as looked into the girls left eye it seemed that she was hurrying to do something and with Sting being engulfed in a past thought he reacted instinctively to flash step out of the way while the liquid that was heading toward him passed his previous location.

The Monsuta Commander found himself at his previous position while his eyes remained pinned on the girl. The liquid that had been travelling toward him in his previous position was now descending toward the ground but the very same words regarding the warm up left Stings mouth. He regretted acting on instinct as he thought the liquid was nothing but before he decided to act, the girl decided to talk out…

''Hardly a warm up yet you decided to attack me with such surprise? Though I did enjoy the surprise, as I always do, I would not let such words escape from your weak mouth. Your presence may be more intact that of my own, but I will not let such easy to avoid attacks be my downfall. As I don't really like waterfalls, and haven't really ever... Shedoyuri would really like to know the reasons for your attacks and who your affiliation is with... but lemme guess... you're not in a the correct attire to be a Shinigami, but your spiritual pressure says otherwise... yet there is a hint of hollow in there. Oh! So you are like me? Oh well, then how fun. Shall you show me your powers, I'd love to see how they work. I'll show you mine in exchange!'''' Sting looked around as the girl mentioned the specific part about his weak mouth, though he proceeded to listen until she had finished prior to responding.

“My weak mouth? Listen, the only reason your mouth maybe any stronger might be because you sucked a lot of dick while locked up with those psychotic faggots at the Maggots Nest. ” as he concluded the girl began to spew on the ground in a rather disgusting manner but it didn’t faze Sting, he simply watched and thought “Well if she really wants to spew why don’t I help her?” , his eyes watched as the liquid that had ascended from her stomach splashed down on the floor. Till this day there was only one day where Sting had vomited and that was the day of his brother’s death; if prompted to recall he would be able to remember the exact feeling as it was among the many significant memories of his like that he held dear!

As the girl vomited, Sting clocked onto to what her potential ability was. “Maybe she controlled sick? … what a shit power…” the idea dwelled on him for a moment until he recalled that what was traveling toward him looked nothing like vomit which was when he came to an alternate hypothesis “Maybe she controls the crap that comes out with the sick? … still a shit power” , to only a minority of individuals it could be blatant that the Black Ops Commander wasn’t the sharpest of people simply because he only ever discussed his ideas when he was sure they were precise!

Sting was done waiting for the girl to empty her stomach and sprang into action! He began by whispering “Sekienton” under his breath while a large blast of red smoke engulfed the surrounding area, within its grasp enveloping both Sting and Yuri. Sting was pretty shit at Kido but then again he only compared himself to the best that the Monsuta had to offer; Kido wasn’t really his style but he wanted to toy around with his cousin prior to taking her in!

Sting felt her spiritual pressure and un-doubtfully noticed its collateral change in-comparison to the beginning. His could feel her presence and surely she could feel his but this was all a matter of reaction time. Sting flash stepped wide to the girls right prior to re-appearing to her rear; his body already pivoting on his left leg while his right foot shot out toward the right side of Yuris body in order to apply quite a lot of pressure merely to slam her through some of the crappy building that hung on their last threads wthin this shanty town. His kick was direct and he didn’t give two fucks whether it hit or not, he was acting on the girls previous location so if she was to move before he approached she could inevitably avoid him and launch her own attack. However if his foot didn’t feel an impact on his foot then he would instantly flash step away and ascend above the cloud of red smoke in order to closely review the situation while conversion with his squad if need be!

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Surprisesurprisethismanhasappearedfromnowhereandtriestocatchthebettersideofmehah
likeidletmyselffallsoeasilytosuchfetalattacksbabiessocutethismannotsocuteIsurewouldlove
toshowhimhowfarmyloveforhimreallydoesgothoughhowshallIdothat...

Her thoughts ran through her mind like a freight train at full speed plowing through a brick wall, as her thoughts brought an enormous grin to her face. Stretching cheek to cheek all of her teeth could be seen as she plundered through her brain to relapse on what all had just happened trying to calculate her next course of action. She was aware that the fellow was indeed faster than her, and he did beat her in terms of strength. However, he was still in his base state while she was released. Which meant that he was either a bit too cocky or didn't rely on his higher powers meaning his base form would be enough for the challenge. As she ran through her moves to counter his own he managed to escape from the amount of acid she had first thrown at him with a flash step. She'd suspect such acts, which were just enough for her to avoid her head impaling the ground at such high velocities and strength. However, him dodging instead of just taking the hit somewhat surprised her as it didn't seem to match his character from what she had gathered so far. She had figured he'd continue on with the attack even if it meant having a ruined face for a few days, perhaps she had led herself in the wrong direction with her assumptions, however. She wasn't exactly sure, but she'd continue to try to solve the puzzle that were this man's tactics and would continue to try to push her way to the top of the fight in result.

Managing to flee from the attack that Yuri had presented him he went off and returned to the very same position, though Yuri had gave herself a few yards of distance between the two. After she had spoke the man had some repartee of his own to add to the conversation. Which, wasn't exactly flattering, because Yuri wasn't the type to sleep around, or enjoy men at all. She enjoyed herself as she was the only one that had ever known how to keep herself satisfied. She didn't rely on men for guidance for happiness. Not emotionally, mentally, physically, or sexually. There was no need, such physical attractions led to emotional disappointments, she had all she needed for happiness. Yet she was rather happy at this moment, but that was due to her own personality of being a blood thirsty sociopath. The fact that her opponent happened to be a man had nothing to do with the matter, but only made it a tiny bit better that she was getting to put something down that she despised. Men had always chased after her by her physical means and the fact that she seemed to be somewhat of a nympho from her exterior looks. Yet once they had a social encounter with the young lady they soon found out they had made a mistake. Once Yuri caught a glimpse of that sight of disappointment on their face from being turned down she couldn't help by turning that frown upside down. Therefore she'd simply melt their entire face off with the exception of their mouth and flip it herself. Problem solved.

As she started to brew up her own interiors from her mouth she was able to catch a glimpse of the man watching as he tried to gather everything that was happening. Which wasn't the first time this reaction had come from an opponent. Her odd ways of producing her attacks made opponents have to think about what exactly her specialties were, though once she started to expand on her attacks it would become obvious what they were. However, this fellow didn't seem to be one that was all brains. He seemed to just react on instinct rather than analyzing his target, which could have very well been a good decision on his part. As the rates that Yuri analyzed would only be beaten by that of spontaneity. As she began to cast around the vomit though in order to expand it's volume she was surprised once again as a large red cloud encased the scene. She jumped in glee as the acidic vomit landed on the man she had once slaughtered melting him down to a large puddle of green and brown slush that would further provide to her future attacks.

She was so ecstatic to see what would come next after the big red cloud she had seemingly decided that she would cancel any further thoughts she had about confusing the opponent with her abilities. Instead she would try to focus as she was surrounded by the blanket of red smoke making it near impossible for her to see but an arm's length away. She'd have to stay sharp in order to hear any changes and would take in the flow of each and every particle that was floating around her waiting for the slightest change in it's direction or current. Such changes would be in a result of movement from another force, but she knew that the man didn't need to use such sly tactics in order to land a hit on her. He displayed much more brute force than she did, so all she could do was be strategic and hope for the best. However, she had been leaving out a key component to scaling in on her target, that was his reiatsu. She had completely forgotten that she was able to read such things, being lost in thought and then overruled by the excitement of yet another surprise by her opponent. It was foolish of her to forget, but she'd remember from her on out and maintain a close watch for a shift in the flow of the particles drifting.

A slight smirk came about her face as she continued to back step in memories of what all has currently happened. Things had begun well and had continued on to do so, but things weren't as interesting as she wanted them to be, she'd want to be able to engage herself just a bit more. With the smoke she would just be fighting with her eyes closed, which would be the foolish thing to do. Well, if she wasn't a fool at least. How else would she have fun, but to make herself open to even more surprises. The thoughts alone made her giddy inside. She let out a small breathe of air before letting out a tiny cackle revealing her current position, which wasn't any different than before. As she did so she closed her eyes tight and began to quickly take a few paces to the left, after that she began to walk a few paces forward toward Sting. As she did so she was able to smell how close the pile of molten vomit was and smirked once more. She slowly rose her arm parallel to the ground letting her hand wave up as she did so. In result the large blob of green and brown putrid made its way off the ground hovering right in front of the man, yet she wouldn't be so foolish to take all the fun away by throwing it into his face just yet. Using her left arm she began to channel the acidic waste toward her position and have it swirl around her body like a defensive bubble. Her nose turned up as the smell completely engulfed her sinuses and made her stick her tongue out in disgust. However, with such a barrier if she would clearly give up her position and with the size it would be noticeable before even reaching contact with her body. The objective wasn't exactly to inflict damage if she was attacked, but to keep herself from being attacked. However, if she was struck she would simply send the large volume of acid onto the entirety of her target and take the blow if it didn't seem to be too devastating. After all, her eyes were still closed and her senses were completely void due to the horrid stench. All she relied on was the sixth sense of reiatsu and the sound of their movement. She was being completely reliant on these two senses and she knew that they would be enough for her to pull something off or to at least last through the duration of these clouds of red smoke. Though she could have just taken the easy way out and took the fight airborne, she wasn't exactly made for combat in the skies. She needed solids to liquify for ammunition. However, the red smoke did present her with yet another idea.

She began to feel a shift in the man's spiritual pressure as it made it's way to her previously location, which was only feet away from her current. It seemed as though he had made an attempt to strike her from her previous location instead of following her spiritual pressure which was now being blocked up by that of her acidic barrier. Yet shortly after he flashed away once more his pressure being present from that of a higher altitude. She was rather disappointed by his acts and let out a small sigh, but took the moment that she was alone to set up a better suited self-defense system. She began to wave her arms around in a circular man as the acid started to flow around her body in a solid stream. As she continued to let it flow she would randomly throw her hands out one at time turning the acid that surrounded her into a toxic gas encasing the entire area. She then let the remaining acid, that was now half the volume it once was, fall to the ground. After than she would continue to keep the toxic gas in the boundaries of the red smoke as it began to become thinner as time passed. She'd await for any of her opponents to approach her and attempt an attack. If they did she would immediately condense the toxic gas to a central point or several in order to choke the opponent or opponents with the gas alone. From there she would let the gases do their job and flash step away continuing to harness the powers on her targets giving herself distance from any further attacks.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:10 pm
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1,224

Sting was now up in the sky where he simply thought to him self “ahh shit” because he blatantly missed his younger cousin. Possibly by millimetres but who knew? He certainly didn’t give a fuck about missing. It could be obvious to anyone who knew Sting well that he didn’t give a fuck about anything or anyone thus making him a rather carefree Commander for the Monsuta. However there was one thing that made him perfect for the position, that thing being that he almost always got results no matter the situation. The Monsuta were right to entrust him the position of the Black Ops Commander simply because even though he may not show it he values his comrades and tends to keep them free for harm.

Take this situation to matter, his comrades are nowhere to be seen and rather far from the battle scene which in effect protects them from this rather proactive girl. He shows hatred toward all weak members of the Monsuta which is why he only brought ten individuals with him, no more or less as he deemed 10 to be a sufficient amount of people for him to delegate his time to, if there were any more he would single some of them out whilst if there were any less he would get annoyed by the unequal grouping.

That aside the girl was quite a warm up, Sting tilted his head toward the group while smiling as electricity built up around his right arm and crackled for the usual tenth of a second prior to summoning his Zanpakutō. He glanced over it showing no emotion toward his zanpakutos current state as he had no use for it sealed. It was the Shikai that really tenderised Stings powers but it was far too early in the morning for that. He simply watched the blade reflect the sun that lay above him while he sought out his cousin’s spiritual presence.

He could feel her standing within the red smoke while he wondered why she hadn’t ascended to his level. This was a fight afteral and a fight where she was risking her life and freedom thus it was strange for someone not to attack unless they were planning some cunning shit. Sting closed his left eye as he attempted to determine the rough distance between the duo with his right.

“Old man, what do you say, got anything on her? ” Sting voice echoed through his inner world where both his inner spirit and Zanpakutō resided. The trio made a rather formidable team as Sting used the direct connection between himself and his Zanpakutō to converse with a third party, his hollow spirit. The spirit was rather tactical and analytic therefore since he saw all that Sting did they could exchange ideas. In essence, the girl not attacking was a good thing as it allowed him a bit longer to talk to his Italian hollow! Though on this occasion the man didn’t seem to reply but Sting didn’t want to put his mask on quite yet as even though that would amplify their conversational signal it would also increase his spiritual presence to a much higher level that would be spotted by his cousin in a matter of minutes, it may even distress or startle her thus forcing her to escape. Escape for this girl was hardly an option within this situation.

It could be said that Stings position in the Monsuta also reflects from his Inner Spirit as that combination essentially make the perfect personality of a commander. Sting hated being compared to Hakai as he was classed as a lower power, a nobody compared to him, something he despised even though he admired his older brother; the mainly began when Sting joined the Monsuta. That rat of a co-commander wouldn’t let up about how pathetic Sting was and the fact that he didn’t even deserve to fight for the Monsuta but Sting had planned to show him!

With no response from the hollow or his inner spirit he took a firm grip around the hilt of his Zanpakutō prior to aiming it at roughly the center of his cousins position; instantly the blade would flare up in electricity which would turn it into a mild yellow color. The yellow haired commander was interested in toying with Shedoyuri some more and thus decided to proceed with his next course of action. He released his Zanpakutō, though the frightful electricity still enveloped it and as he did so he performed a rather odd move…

As the blade slipped out of his hand he rotated completely in order to face his Zanpakutō once more, the rotation being fast enough to prevent gravity from acting upon the Zanpakutō quick enough for it to drop. As he rotated performed an almighty haymaker punch; this attack was common in both street fights and in 21st century boxing but with its rapid rotation, speed and wide angle in combination with the strength could potentially send a reading to a nearby Richter scale. The punch would connect with the end of the blades hilt. It punch would send the blade piercing through the air while coated in the dynamic electricity on a trajectory toward his cousin.

It would be descending diagonally but his cousins location was rather precise therefore if it was to connect it would likely rip off a limb or an arm or something along those lines prior to slamming straight through into the ground regardless of the obstacles present. This was because of the electricity flowing through the blade; its aim was to increase the oscillations around the blade so that both its speed through the air and piercing power were amplified. Furthermore, if the blade was to connect it would conduct upon contact with his cousin and the sudden rush of electricity would indeed be rather nasty.

Sting inhaled the instant his punch hit the hilt as he gathered the rest of his momentum in order to increase the size of his resonating energy in order to Hoho forward. He moved forward while releasing his energy in order to attract his cousin’s attention while the blade sneekly drew near and impaled her with no remorse. The girl would most likely be un-aware but although Sting could endlessly indulge on the pain of his cousin he didn’t want to kill her as that would take the whole fun out of it! He wanted the blade to hit so he could approach her and shatter her bones with his rather overwhelming punches. He wanted to feel her pain and the vibrations of her crunching bones rush through his body while leaving her with no hope what so ever!

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:44 pm
>YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY PLAY THIS SONG<

''Hehehehehe... These clouds are much better than the sky's above. So red... so pretty...''

She waited patiently for her enemy to come closer as her thoughts removed her from the environment she was in. She fell into a whimsical trance that left her with small giggles as her body jerked from side-to-side. Something kept her from moving her legs, however it remained a complete mystery to her. Her hands twisted at the wrist sporadically as a grim smile approached her face. It was so long since she had tasted battle such as this, sweat dripped from her hair-line down to her lips where she let her tongue grab hold of the salty substance. She hummed in approval as the show of effort was evident through the perspiration that protruded through her skins pores. It meant that her opponent was someone that was going to actually be worth while in fighting, he wouldn't be so foolish to fall into the trap that she had previously put down in the smoke. No, that was too easy for this man, he would be aware that she wouldn't just stand there in this cloud unprotected. Unless, he still didn't know what she was capable of...

''Yuri, dear... it looks like he is going to be attacking you. Don't let him kill us.''

These words crept up on Shedoyuri and caused her to tense up, removing her from the trance she once stood in. The all so familiar voice wouldn't stick around very long as it always seemed to happen. Her inner hollow would pop in to pull her from the mental lockdowns that she always seemed to fall into during the heat of battle. She wasn't surrounded by that of fun festival rides and cotton candy anymore, she was back in reality and as she looked up she could see the clouds beginning to thin out as she saw a small glimmer of the sun reflect off of the shiny object that was headed her way.

''Oh, how pretty...''

Her face drew pale as Shedoyuri came into acceptance with her demise for less than half of a second, but was immediately overrun by her undying yearn to continue on with the fun game that the two were playing. She wouldn't just idly stand by as the weapon struck her down. The blade entered the cloud of red smoke causing a hole to open giving her a clear and perfect view to where he was, but just as she caught a glimpse of him he vanished. She tried to take the same path as him, flash stepping out of harm's way. Just as she attempted to his body would appear in her path as she collided into it falling into a slight daze, caused by momentum. The blade grabbed hold of the loose clothing that hung off her back just enough to snatch her from being in front of the man. Just as the blade did so it sent an electrifying shock around her body that caused her to emit a loud scream in static agony that surrounded her body that was pinned to the ground by her dress. Small surges of electricity traveled down the entirety of her body as she twitched involuntary with each and every surge. A foam of drool escaped her mouth as she come to realize that she was laying within the high conductive acid she had produced early. How foolish of her to let such a thing happen to her, she was caught and it was by a rather good trick too. Whether it had been how he planned it to be or not, she wouldn't let this be her down fall.

It turned out that the man's attack would end up clearing the red cloud with the high velocity of the blade as well as the toxic gas that lingered within it. It would keep the man safe, but at the same time she would be forced to think of a new way to make him weaker.

She let out a violent hack as blood found its way up her throat, it must have been from the intense amount of voltage that caused her body to be internally harmed. She dragged her bare arm across her mouth and chin wiping the excess blood from her visage, which portrayed a look of agitation. She was started to get a little bit annoyed by the way that the man operated, using attacks such as these. She saw all of his attacks upon her to be cowardly as he was yet to approach her without some sort of surprise. He held the strength to fight her full frontal, but for some reason or another decided to play things safe.

''Such a coward, you are. Don't you possess the strength to defeat me with other ulterior moves that that of surprise? Are you so weak that you have to take all of the fun out of battle!''

She exclaimed with an increasing decibel to each and every word that came from her mouth. She was growing more and more aggravated with each word and each thought that she carried with her of this battle so far. She slowly pulled herself away from the Zanpakutō that was within the puddle of spew. The sound of her dress ripping was brief as she grabbed hold of it and quickly tore it from the blade. The pink lace of her under garment peeked out just a bit as she picked herself up from the ground. She whipped her arm to the side letting the spew fall back to the floor. Letting out a sigh, she had just realized her lackadaisical efforts to get back into the fight would leave her completely open for any and all future attacks. The first few would most likely make their way in, but she wasn't exactly one to fall in pain her mind was rather numb to it, after all. However, she wouldn't be able to escape so easily as small surges of electricity seemed to cause her muscles to tense up each and every time she was to make any large attempts at fleeing.

''Tsk. Damn, I've really fucked up...''

((DON'T BEAT HER TO A FUCKING PULP YA FAG.))

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:14 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 949

''Such a coward, you are. Don't you possess the strength to defeat me with other ulterior moves that that of surprise? Are you so weak that you have to take all of the fun out of battle!'' Her words were out of desperation and Sting didn’t really care for them. His eyes simply looked at the girl but the response he had brewed up never left his mouth. His feet lightly touched down as his left fist clenched. He smirked allowing his perfectly aligned teeth to be exposed to the warmth of the son. It was a wonder that a close combat expert such as his still had all of his teeth in place; most usually lost a few but Sting had all of his original ones. Some of them were done up a little duo to the lack of oral hygiene in his childhood leading to tooth decay but now they looked flawless and white. Thus with his demonic smirk and clenched fist he edged forward.

Tap, Tap, Tap the only sound that would be heard by those in the surrounding area as Sting approached his cousins resting place. He watched his cousin with his dim blue eyes, he wondered why she was had been locked down by the Shinigami, he thought to himself that soon the Gotei 13 won’t allow anyone with the last name Chikara into their ranks. The girl seemed eager to free herself from the clutches of his Zanpakutō his eyes narrowed as his fist descended toward her nose. He could have broken it and then some but he was once again toying with his cousin to see the response she would have at the sudden attack. However, this was by far the weirdest reunion Sting had ever seen and thus his fist and body stopped and moved along in one fluid movement; his left hand simply took hold of the Zanpakutō that had impaled the ground and wiggled it free. To his cousin the movement would seem fast, almost as fast as a blur; the point was simple, scare her shitless before giving her a loving choice.

No doubt his cousins eyes would shut on instinct but the lack of the collision with her nose could possibly intrigue her since it was an easy shot. Sting has a sentimental reason behind not punching this once. Shedoyuris mother was among the only people in that wretched Chikara clan who had actually looked after Sting the times that he visited them. It seemed to be a rather small sense of loyalty to not kill her daughter after all she had done for him. His eyes light up as they did when he was a child; his memories slowly began ascending from his subconscious memory but were instantly suppressed by his ego and arrogance. He didn’t give a shit what others that were watching thought of this and he certainly didn’t give two fucks about what his team thought about him not ending her there and then.

He looked down while Shedoyuri attempted to wiggle free from the zanpakutos blade, his bright blue eyes looked her up and down as he yelled, “STAY STILL,” his eyes focused on hers as he removed the Zanpakutō from the small yet narrow hole that it had created upon collision with the ground. Oddly, the ground around it was shattered but it wasn’t as big as Sting predicted it would be. He expected something bigger but all in all it was good to see that he didn’t create any excessive damage since he really couldn’t be bothered talking to that ass hole of a ‘CO’ twice in one day. The blade slipped out and as it did Sting pointed it toward Shedoyuri; the blade was in his left hand and his right was simply scratching his head as he began to talk

“Shedoyuri… how bitchy of you not to recognize your cousin… I don’t usually do this .. hahah I NEVER do this but ill give you a choice, since your family... You either both drop to your knees and surrender willingly…. Orr I shatter your bones: turn you into a complete invertebrate and carry you back in a bucket? Your choice…” His tone sounded rather playful so it would be hard to discern if he was serious about actually doing what he stated. In any case he really didn’t see the point in carrying on especially now that he had two attempts at killing her. Throughout the brief series of events that had unfolded over the past few minutes, he presented his cousin with a fraction of his powers and the simple fact that she didn’t back down fascinated him; she deserved to be a Chikara and it seemed that bravery was a dominant trait in her blood pool too. Nevertheless, she had little choice but to surrender as her body would unlikely be able to handle another shock such as the one she had just received. As his little talk concluded he awaited Shedoyuris response prior to acting on it.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:14 pm
>PLAY THE SONG, GOOD SIR<

What was this feeling that had overcome Yuri? Why did she feel no urge to counteract any of the things that were being laid in front of her. She had truly slipped up this time, and her mind and finally proved to be a nuisance. What was it that had kept her from acting on her own will? Usually she had already devised a series of different maneuvers and would simply have to choose between which one she would see to bring her the most joy. That's all it was ever about, though, joy. It was something that she had always craved, something that she had always wanted in her life. Yet, the way she obtained joy was stray to the likes of others, she didn't need things like family or friends. Her mind would fill those voids, she required blood and death... yes, those were the things that gave her the most joy in life. Those were the things that kept her sane to her own definition. If all of this was true, then what was it that kept her from moving when her mentioned being her cousin? What was it that kept her from grabbing the blade that was pointed to her face and impaling herself with it. Pain had always been a driving force for her to do better, but yet she didn't feel as though it was going to find its way to her. Her eyes radiated a sense of confusion, something that had never really come across her until this point. Her mind had always been so high paced and able to pass through so many paths in such a short duration of time that she never had to stop and wonder about such things. So why was it now of all times with death staring her in the face that she would decide not to act so that she could survive. Why was it that her mind had completely drawn blank? Was it due to the overall shock of what was happening to her? She had fought stronger foes before, but what was it kept her pinned to the ground?

"Chikara..."

She muttered out in a soft toned voice, curious as to why he would try to sway her away with such a name as her own. There was no certain way that this was her kin. At that very instant her mind had instantly engaged back into it's rapid speed as it began to run through past memories that she had long forgotten. Dozens of thousands of familiar faces flickered before her eyes: enemies, victims, friends, and family. The faces flashed before her eyes in what seemed to be for hours for Yuri, but would only last for a second to any outsider of her mind. Finally it had all came to a halt once more as a face that resembled that of the man's before her appeared. Her eyes drew large as she matched the two together. She vaguely remembered him, or at least pictures of him. She couldn't remember ever have spending any time with him, but that was besides the point. She had heard about the tragic deaths of her aunt and uncle that was caused by the boy that was this one's brother. It was odd to say the least that after all of this time he would dare show his face like this to her. She couldn't help but resent him for that. It was obvious that their families name carried some sort of odd sanity with it, one that varied ever so lightly. She was aware of her differences to others as the students in her classes made it clear, but anyone would fall to insanity after seven hundred years of confinement.

His final offer to her was slightly distasteful and the answer was obvious to her in what she would do. Yet, her body didn't want to fight for some reason. One of the futile organs within her body, whether it be her heart or her gut, told her that it wasn't the right move. She didn't want to trust in those things, they had betrayed her some many times before. Her wits were the only thing that had ever gotten her to progress. Why the hell were her choices so vague? Why couldn't she just walk away from this as though the two had never even engaged in any sort of contact. She felt that was what true family would do. Unable to move, she quivered as her mind began to betray her again... or so she would think. It began to plot for future events and began to tell her that it wasn't her heart or her gut telling her to give in, but to be patient. She felt relieved, but at the same time annoyed by such things, she had been patient for so long, why was it now that she had to wait even longer? It was then that everything began to click and she knew exactly what to do...

"What a waste... I can't even do anything, it's somewhat relieving to be honest. I feel as though you've just presented me with will eventually lead to my demise. Nonetheless, I escaped that hell-hole in order to breathe through freedom. Promise me that I will not be detained again and I will gladly accept your offer. I was able to escape from them, what makes you think I want escape from you?"

She'd counter his words with an agreement of her own. She didn't want to be locked up again, she wasn't some sort of caged-animal. Maybe to the Gotei Thirteen, but not to the Monsuta. She was aware of their members and she knew that they possessed far worse than what she was. She'd have to lay a small amount of trust in that her cousin wouldn't decapitate her for her words, but at least think about them. She wasn't sure how aware he was of her future if she was captured, but she did know that there was something that was keeping him from doing it in the first. Surely that feeling wouldn't fade away so quickly...

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:56 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 605

"What a waste... I can't even do anything; it's somewhat relieving to be honest. I feel as though you've just presented me with will eventually lead to my demise. Nonetheless, I escaped that hell-hole in order to breathe through freedom. Promise me that I will not be detained again and I will gladly accept your offer. I was able to escape from them, what makes you think I want escape from you?" Stings eyes met hers for a moment. His blade was still pointing at the girl as he inhaled and replied. He hadn’t met with the girl an awful lot hence why she may have felt cold toward him. He was a lone fighter as was she right now, she had little choice but to accept the proposition as when Sting losses his temper it becomes rather hard to stop him

“Escape. Do whatever the fuck you want. After I take you back you’re no longer my responsibility, so he can handle it. Hmm I’m not sure what that crazy freak wants with you so I can’t guarantee much. And face it you’re not in much of a bargaining position, ahhhhh just come along…” It wasn’t that Sting was tired, he simply couldn’t be bothered returning empty handed so decided to give the first person in his history a chance to decide their fate. At this point he was rather relaxed however he was known for being rather temperamental. It was simply because of his rough childhood, he always had to fight and endure pain so he wasn’t allowed to stay happy for long. Even up to his dead he would lash out at random individuals simply because of his temperament.

Thus far, Shedoyuri had only seen one side of Sting and that was the rather playful side. His attacks were used to toy with her while applying some damage to encourage her to surrender. If he really wanted to he could have punched the girls head from the beginning of the fight which would have generated a strong impact on her temple and potentially causing her to fall unconscious. Similarly, instead of loosening the blade from the depths of the ground he could have applied more electricity over the substance that had been within the ground; this would have led to some abnormalities in neuron activity and potential organ damage.

He had a hundred brutal ways of killing her but there was that decent tenth of a percent that decided to honour her deceased parents and give her a chance at life. His light up eyes seemed to smile as for the first time in a few hundred years Sting came across as a kind individual; this wasn’t going to last and only did because of one unmentionable memory that he had recalled from his past. He tensed his right bicep while awaiting his cousins reply, with the short distance between them he could end it in moments if she had refused to provide a feasible answer.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum