Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Locked Flame [Private Lio] Left_bar_bleue30/100Locked Flame [Private Lio] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Locked Flame [Private Lio] Empty Locked Flame [Private Lio]

Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:49 pm
A strong desire for power is what lured him here, to gain what he could from the one in charge here, the one called Wolf. The last encounter that Yoma remembered with this man was a grand display of power and excitement. He wanted to take what he could from Wolf to push himself even further then he himself thought he could. To create the sense of establishment he wanted to the world around him. Obtaining this power will probably help him grant him his wish to create those bonds needed to connect him to existence. Yoma walked around the Squad determined to locate wolf and have him help him for his quest of power. Yoma thought to himself about how likely wolf would be to share his power with him as someone like wolf wouldn’t just like to keep his power to himself. His power and strength also made him captain of these barracks and of the members here, Squad 8.
His search for the captain seemed to take forever as no one seemed to point him in the right direction this all felt like a pointless game and this angered him. Yet, his search that seemed to feel like hours was nothing more than just a few simple minutes. His anger continued to build up and eventually caused him to start pounding any shinigami that happened to cross his path. This did not go over as well as he did manage to get a few good hits in on a few of them they eventually gathered and outnumbered him. This just continued to excite Yoma, as he knew that every hit he took, every movement made, and every breath taken will just cause him to grow. As he believed that one can not grow without pain or suffering. Pain was the key to growth and avoiding it would lead to nowhere. So when the shinigami attacked him he took all of their hits directly. The pain he felt, the pain, it pleased him and allowed him to know that he existed and was alive.

He laughed and hid the pain he felt and fought back. He didn’t care if he defeated the group of shinigami but as long as he knew that he was alive and growing is all that mattered to him. Eventually the shinigami got tired of dealing with him and left. His own will still continue to drive him forward. He would not fall until his desires were met. He yelled at the top of his lungs.

“Wolf where in the world are you? I want your power. Show it to me. I want it all. So give me everything you have and move I will take it all and make it my strength. Show me how far you can take the power and I will create my own power from what you feed me. ”

Yoma wanted to get what he came for to push further and dig deeper. Wolf was the one that could show him that. He was only willing to accept this lesson from wolf himself and no one else.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Locked Flame [Private Lio] Left_bar_bleue10/100Locked Flame [Private Lio] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Locked Flame [Private Lio] Empty Re: Locked Flame [Private Lio]

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:23 am

Artist: Hellsing Ultimate Soundtracks - Song: Makai Kyoukaisen - Word Count: 871

And thus the shadows shall be killed and the demons hiding beneath the veil, these hallowed halls belonged not to the rodents but the strong, the ones who saw no compromise in their endeavors, but those who stood between the moon and the sun were nothing more than a shadow to be killed.

The noise rang through this place, the echoing screams of a lust for power, and in the silent everlasting faded light a monstrous smile would form a smile of a killer. With the way things had been lately this power that begin casting through the barracks was one many hadn't felt as of late, the slumber that had set in left it all but a old friend one never saw. These men who had sought to take the fight to the barracks young guest would be trembling with a sort of fear one wasn't really use to, one of the gaggle of men even manged to almost piss his pants at the mere thought of what was going to come now.

Tap ... tap tap.

The footsteps rang out they drew closer and closer, the only thing that broke the silence was the ragged breath of these men and the awful scraping of metal on metal. Something was being dragged along the ground behind these steps the sound hitting like nails on a chalk board, what it was? ... only time could tell. however as it stretched forth from the dark all one would truly see at first was that fanged smile, that look of pure excitement. Though what one wouldn't see would be the cracks around the ground below these men, within a second pillars shot forth latching around these men's necks almost shoving them to the walls either side of the red haired boy. No longer did a figure stand in darkness, what was laden here was a man one might know, his skin a little more pale than usual and an almost sickish look to him but unmistakable all the same ... this was a captain ... this was wolf.

Now now boys, this ones an old friend. There's no need for all the violence .... i do love it though, truly i do.

With this said the back energy clasped around the throats of these men would release fading back to the ground and back into wolf. With a small gesture all of these men would take a walk and leave the menacing figure here with this kid who's eyes were set on strength, an up hill battle wolf knew well. Taking a smoke from his upper pocket the man placed it within his mouth he took a light to it,at this moment he let the words form from his mouth coming out partially muffled thanks to the cigarette.

So, which one am i talking to now?

with a harsh inhale of the smoke he'd allow the smog to fall forth covering the area in front of him, his nostrils flaring up as the smoke exited them. Without awaiting the answer the man would look to the ground the trial cut behind him, thanks to the sword he held being dragged across the ground as he walked it was truly a sight to see. Without a though the sword began ripping itself apart falling back to the hilt where it would then sink into wolfs hand returning his dark matter to him.

cause ya see if its the asshole, you've got some nuts kid i'm actually a lil surprised you managed to step up.if its the kid let me warn ya, if your going to try and take power from me its wont be easy and if your not ready to give it your all i may end up killing ya bud, do you still wanna walk this path?

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] - Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Locked Flame [Private Lio] M9rTQZk

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Locked Flame [Private Lio] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Locked Flame [Private Lio] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Locked Flame [Private Lio] Empty Re: Locked Flame [Private Lio]

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:16 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Locked Flame [Private Lio] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum