Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
SixWings
SixWings
Starter Member

Er, Hello Empty Er, Hello

Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:22 am
Its been a little while since I've attempted to join a site. Hello! I'm SixWings. I've been playing on various RP sites for almost a decade now. It seems PH has quite a lot to it, so I'm going to be busy making the best character I can. I look forward to RPing with you all soon!
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Er, Hello Left_bar_bleue10/100Er, Hello Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Er, Hello Empty Re: Er, Hello

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:48 am
Nice to meet ya m8. Seems you might be an old sucker like me then (also have a decade under my belt.) Hmu if you wana thread sometime. ^.^ Nuff said.

"Everybody Lies"
Er, Hello 71f

Nihility:
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Er, Hello Left_bar_bleue125/100Er, Hello Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:25 am
Hey there! Like Vent I'm also a newer member who has been writing for awhile throughout various areas of the interwebs. I won't be the sort of person who can definitively answer a question, but I'd like to at least reply to your introduction and extend another welcoming.

I think you'll find that not only are there many talented writers here at Bleach Platinum Hearts, but the staff is very active as well.

Good luck with your first character
Anonymous

Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:38 am
Welcome to PH I'm Dansen if I not writing up posts for peoples then I'll be in the xat so be sure to hit that up anytime, I would say that I've been Rp'ing for about 10 years but then I can't honestly remember how long its been...  :(WT): 
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Er, Hello Left_bar_bleue25/100Er, Hello Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:24 am
Hi there, site's bucket of chicken here. You can call me KFC like the others or CPK whichever is fine. I personally have seven years of experience RPing, and I am well rounded about photoshop so if you ever need a signature/avatar WHEN YOU PROVE TO BE ACTIVE then you can swing through. We also making posting templates here as well so if that's something you're interested in as well we can do that for you too.

Anyway, the main reason I decided to post in here was to say welcome, but also to tell you that the Face Claim in your avatar has already been taken. Not by me, I don't remember who has him. Anyway, enjoy your stay here.

Er, Hello Sbb1I7e
SixWings
SixWings
Starter Member

Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 am
Ooh! Posting templates! Never actually used one before. Save for some minor cosmetic stuff, I'm not too great with codes. As for Kefka up there, He's just holding the place until I find a face claim I think fits the character I'm making. Plus, he's my favorite villain and the only canon character I've ever played. Hold a special spot in my heart hostage.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Er, Hello Left_bar_bleue5/100Er, Hello Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:15 am
Nice to meet ya Sixwings. Welcome to PH, and I hope you enjoy it here as much as each of us do. I look forward to seeing what ya do and if ya ever need something or have a question feel free to ask
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Er, Hello Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Er, Hello Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:17 pm
WELCOME TO THE SITE I'M JJ MAKE CHARACTERS DO THREADS HAVE FUN GOOD LUCK YEAAAAAAAH VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum