Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yeah, so this... Left_bar_bleue25/100Yeah, so this... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Yeah, so this... Empty Yeah, so this...

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:32 pm
I'm going to be moving in with my brother for a couple of weeks or something while he gets adjusted to his new apartment and I put a new engine in my car. They don't have internet yet, so yeah, I'll be tethering with my phone in order to get any internet. Even then, I'm not too sure how the reception over there is for Sprint, so we'll see.

Anyway, yeah, I'll still be posting, just letting you guys know that I might not even be able to get on for a bit until I get to my mom's or something. We'll see though. I'll also be job hunting as well, so yeah. There is that too...

Yeah, so this... Sbb1I7e
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yeah, so this... Left_bar_bleue30/100Yeah, so this... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Yeah, so this... Empty Re: Yeah, so this...

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:51 pm
just do what you can we will save your seat at the dinner table so come back when your hungry and you can.
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yeah, so this... Left_bar_bleue125/100Yeah, so this... Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 pm
Good luck with the job hunt, hopefully your activity isn't throttled as much as you think it will be.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:12 pm
Just an update...

As far as things stand now, I literally have no will to post really except for my event thread. I have an overall weird feeling when it comes to the yearn to writing as of right now as I'm not very comfortable with my surroundings. A screaming baby isn't something that I've grown used to just yet as well as the fact that he is now able to walk and disrupt things with such ease. As of right now, I'm trying to get GFXs done and to stay up-to-date with all of my threads. However, it's rather hard.

Please, bare with me as I try to adjust to these household climates and find a more comfortable place with my rping while I am staying here with my brother, watching my nephew. Shit is hard and shit is real...

Thanks.

Yeah, so this... Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:30 am
Just an update, I should be back to full activity sometime this upcoming week. Expect the usual CPK to be back in full force! I have so much muse, but am to busy to use any of it! D:

Yeah, so this... Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:12 am
Alright, I'm back! Time to get back to this grind!

Yeah, so this... Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum