Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
macabrenoob
macabrenoob
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Im back! Left_bar_bleue0/0Im back! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Im back! Empty Im back!

Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:41 pm
Hi everyone. I used to have an account on this page but when the page went down for a while i stopped looking at it. i figured that i might as well see if the page came up again and what do you know! so im back. hi!

Trust me, Im the Doctor!
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Im back! Left_bar_bleue125/100Im back! Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Im back! Empty Re: Im back!

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:11 pm
Welcome back! I have no idea who you are because I joined after you left, but I'm always glad to see people return to the forum. I couldn't help but notice that you never actually wrote in an active, in character thread. I know it can be hard to find threads when you first start so let me know if you'd like some help with that. Good luck with the creation of a new character or the unarchiving of your last one.
macabrenoob
macabrenoob
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Im back! Left_bar_bleue0/0Im back! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:38 pm
Hey thanks for the welcome. and actully i did have a accepted charactor however he was archived because its been a while.

Trust me, Im the Doctor!
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Im back! Left_bar_bleue30/100Im back! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:37 pm
hello i remember you. its good to see you again. if you want to have a character unarchived you can either inform staff in xat or post in the help i been archived thread its good to see you return.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum