Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of the Cork? I think so. Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Return of the Cork? I think so. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Return of the Cork? I think so. Empty Return of the Cork? I think so.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:32 pm
Return of the Cork? I think so. Tumblr_n1e2s5V9VO1rmta1to1_500

Return Of The Drunk

Thought I was gone didn't you? Well think again, dear.

I'll be making my return to Platinum Hearts soon enough as I get my priorities in order with my life at the moment. I'm not too keen to go into detail about it as Blank did with hers from what I've seen. So I'm just going to be frank: I simply lost my muse after the course load from university. Though, for whatever reason, I feel my muse for this site coming back and I should make an ample return once I'm brought up to date with things here. So rejoice, your drunkard is back. I doubt my xat presence will be like it was in the past, but my posting should go up.

Return of the Cork? I think so. 2edm7ps

'Thou envious of my fine wine and goods?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum