Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Left_bar_bleue25/100Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4]

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:56 am

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Humantemplate_zpsa23cec8c

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Basics_zpscfba2fa7

• Name: Liesel Von Reinheit
• Titles: Errrmmm...
• Affiliation/Rank: Rogue
• Weight: 110
• Height: 5' 3"

• Appearance Picture:
[-CLICK FOR ORIGINAL IMAGE-]
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Weiss_Schnee_-_Sketches2small_zps4b9fb927

• Voice: Ryoka Yuzuki, Ino Yamanaka-Naruto

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Personality_zps742fa306

"Loneliness, a term that I've found to grow on to me over the past years. A term that has been the only thing that has kept me warm in my times of sadness and desperation. Something that I've been used to since I was young. I was always so sheltered by my parents and their tight grasps in order to keep me safe, I never really got the chance to branch out. Nobody, including my parents, showed me the attention I deserved. Nobody glanced toward my direction as they were afraid of the consequences that would follow. The smallest hint of interest in me would lead to their unfortunate death... It was something that always humbled me, watching the ones that did try to make their passes toward me. None would succeed in this endeavor, due to my fathers undying yearn to keep me all to himself, whilst pushing me away from him all at the same time. 'I'm busy' he would say to me while I grew older and earned some interest in love and care, but each attempt was struck down by those two brutalizing words. Loneliness, you are the only friend I have..."

Sheltered by her parents in order to insure her safety, was something that severely took a toll on the emotional state of Liesel even at a young age. While it was something that she was unfamiliar with, at first, it was something that she grew fond of and something that she enjoyed. She enjoys her thoughts that stroll along through the electrical currents that are produced in the inner extremities of her mind. These thoughts are the leading contributors to her reasons of madness, her sadistic ways. However, these thoughts, much like loneliness, also grow boring to her from time to time and this results on her having to pull forward with actions. Her methods to pulling these things off are typically of a novice level at best, but she enjoys learning from the instances and loves to watch the internal fluids slowly drip from her victims.

Though she is used to being lonely and somewhat likes it, she also finds it to be her greatest curse. Something that she believes every person should experience for themselves. Whilst she primarily holds a vast knowledge to what it is to be alone, she also able to understand what it is that people love about being with one another. Using cunning and some what chilling methods she'll go the length to establish relationships if it means bringing that one person to the same fate that she has been brought to.

Growing up with a mast amount of wealth practically thrown at her, she has holds a low interest in the paper that carries this world, but is also entitled to vast amounts of it. Spending the, what seems to be, endless mass of money she has on whatever she wishes. She'll use her money to bribe others and persuade them, just as her parents had done to her. Money holds a high value to most, and she's willing to exploit that weakness as well as many others at any cost. Money is power, after all.

Liesel has a retched hate to witness those that are happy, however do not get this confused with being jealous or envious. She simply finds it disgusting that human race falls to such things as happiness and love in order to continue on with their lives. Even so much that they would be willing to throw their own lives away to save others. Such acts of love are considered to be vile to Liesel, as well as many emotional triggers that humans possess. Things that she has become numb to, due to her past.

Though she likes to think of herself as a loner, deep down she truly does wish to just feel a part of something like anyone else. She is simply too stubborn to admit it or even think on it. She likes it when boys seem to find some sort of liking to her physical physique, her choice in clothing, her choice in words, or her made up persona that she makes up to conduct her ill doings.

Living her life by the threads of her father's tailcoat, living off the money that was entrusted to her on his death bed and being given everything in her young life, she has no experience with earning anything, or any sense of accomplishment. To an outsider this may seem to just be humble of her, but it's just due to the lack of ability to execute such emotions. While this stands true, she holds a great deal of determination through her being rather spoiled as a child, though it was just to off put the thoughts of her being neglected and held in isolation while "business" was conducted. She will obtain the things she wants, no matter the costs or consequences that come of her actions if she is caught or maimed in the process. She often results to words such as, "The job will never be done, not until each and every drop of blood in me has been spread across the ground I lay cold on."

While she holds these sadistic behaviors, her speech is rather proper and doesn't give the hint of being a hostile being. No, her words are often sweet and kind, until the time comes for her to say something witty this is when her words seem to do a complete 360. Growing harsh, cold, and full of contempt.

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Backgroundinfo_zpsc1da578f

Liesel Von Reinheit, born the rightful heir to Reinheit Industries, a weapons manufacturer based out of Berlin, Germany. Thus, being the birthplace of the small, white-haired girl. The relationship of her family was nearly none-existent and is portrayed quite well in movies where the family on spends time together during dinner, but even then they sit separated from one another by the length table between them. Her father had inherited the company just as she one day would and the life he lived was the only thing he knew well. The marriage he shared with his wife was one that was consisted of greed and her overall well being and he was all aware of this. Having the means to maintain a spending wife, all he asked for was a child to obtain his company when he was done away with. And so it was, and of course he would be disappointed that she was not to his liking, being a female he would come to learn that he was the jewel in his life, but wouldn't play the part of father all to well.

Growing up Liesel was given everything she ever wanted, she would ask and her nanny at the time would make the call and it would be granted. By the age of six she was given a debit card that granted her access to funds no girl of her age should have, that being said she was content with life and rarely bothered her mother or father for much of anything. As long as her plastic was on person she was at piece of mind.

Her parents believing that sending her to school would only outcast her due to their vast wealth. Thus, they kept her within their walls shielding her from outside opinions of other children. The Berlin area not being a very healthy environment economically there weren't many places for "the rich" to go without being ridiculed. However, it was something that her family had grown used to and Liesel knew nothing more than what she was told. Her parents limited her learning to only things that would make her valuable as the future leader of Reinheit Industries, thus receiving an education that lacked history or any other filth that would spoil the mind of the company's future leader. Liesel spent most days within her room, either playing with her dolls or studying for countless hours. However, soon enough she would grow bored with these things...

As she began to creep up to her teen years she began to feel a sense of need to spend time with her family, but was constantly pushed away due to how busy a man her father was and how terrible of a person her mother was. She began to develop feelings she hadn't felt as a child, loneliness. Soon the feeling would wear on her fine, though, and she'd learn that the only person in life that she needed was herself and money.

At the age of fourteen she began to take fencing lessons, she was a slow learner but after gaining some source of determination by her instructor and long hours within the sport she had gained some sort of skill in it. She took place in tournaments where she was void of any feeling or remorse whether it was a lose or victory, either way she knew that she would have to get better.

During a tournament a loud crash was heard from the outside and as she went out she bared witness to the first hollow she had ever seen. She was unsure as to what it was or why not many others were able to see, but the fact that she could and others couldn't made her think that it must have meant something greater than just a hat trick. After that day she began to become more aware of spirits and other things of the like as she took her drives to tournaments. She had came to realize that these things attacked others out of similar feelings that she held, some sort of remorse led them to these attacks. They were the only beings that could understand her for who she was and what she carried with her from a day to day basis. She began to grow curious of what they were. She often wondered if she would one day become one of them. She began to try to reach out to them, but all she ever received was violence from them, as if she had something that they wanted. However, she was completely oblivious of what it was.

Being a strong and powerful family they often traveled with guards at their side in order to ensure their protection and well-being. Of course, these people were foreign to their country and were often swapped out due to their complacency with their jobs as they felt they were just babysitting the rich and getting paid meagerly. Thus those that arrived there anew never knew what there would be in the future. That being said an assault was placed on the company, the men that did so are still unknown to her, but it seemed they wished revenge to her father and rightly so. Their revenge would be successful and Liesel would obtain the company at the age of 20 at her father's death bed. This would also loosen the reigns on her freedoms. After her father's death she felt as though she would need to be prepared for any future attacks that were planned onto her as her father's was. Thus, she began taking self-defense classes in order to assure herself that she was safe in the hands of others and if not then then herself.

As her first act in her chair as the CEO she wished to have a weapon manufactured to her liking by the most skilled craftsman she employed. The man took honor in having such privileged, but was known for his far-fetched theories of demon's and the creatures that walked the day unseen. However, he would not disappoint when he returned with the weapon, at first it was feeble and not very fit to her fighting style. Thus he continued to experiment until he found the weapon that she could call her own. The blade was a rapier, but lacked a unique esk and she was dissatisfied. He did have a plan however, and he shared with her his strange theories. She was intrigued by what the man had to offer and asked that he began the production of the blade immediately and that she would garnish him with the equipment and salary to accomplish such a thing. After many trials, 193 to be exact, he finally had created a weapon that was able to harness the energy of a Demon within it and produce the same powers and abilities they had to its user. Liesel grew malicious with power as she held it in her hands and felt as though with such a weapon she would be invincible. She'd make those that lived happy lives fall to the same fate that she had at her very own hand. Such a fate was suitable for anyone and figured the repercussions of doing so would only duplicate the same mindset onto others. A childish though, but it seemed right to one that only knew what she lived in...

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Naturalattributes_zps783f2152

Spiritual Awareness: As many humans are this day and age, Liesel is spiritually aware. She has the ability to not only sense and see the presence of spirits, but to detect their power levels as well. Her sense of this is unstable however, and is simply able to know in terms of low, medium, and high. She scales these levels in comparison of her own as well as souls and other things of the like that she has encountered on her journey thus far.

Fencing: Being the rich spoiled girl she was, it is only fair that her father enlisted her into an extra-curricular activity such as fencing. Her skill with fencing could be seen as slightly above average, but it is her reaction time that stands out in all of this. Liesel's reaction time is fairly excellent compared to the average humans, but isn't something that she holds awareness to. She just acts as she sees necessary. Her skills in parrying and disarming her opponents are also applause worthy. In terms of time spent in the art of fencing she has accumulated over a span of 8 years over 1000 hours. Being that her fencing classes were always 4 hours long and that she attended them for six years, four times a week with some exceptions. In addition to the hours she has spent over the duration of the other two years where she did not attend class but trained on her own, as well as the small amount of time she has been battling other creatures and beings. Fencing has always been an outlet for Liesel and it is something that she holds close to her, whipping the you-know-what out of people has always been something that she has enjoyed.

While she is able to perform viciously in fencing she also knows much about swordsmanship just from common knowledge and watching the way others fight.

Self-Defense Techniques: After taking a year of down time, Liesel spent an entire year learning self-defense techniques in order to better her prepare herself for the world. However, her lack of experience with self-defense is considered and amateur ranking at best and doesn't really stand out from any others. Being able to block, deflect, and dodge basic hand-to-hand attacks and maneuvers it's likely that she'd be able to prevent someone from mugging her, but in terms of an actual hand-to-hand fight with someone of experience she would stand little to no chance against them.

Affinity to Death Energy: Through the powers and abilities that have been technologically imbued into her blade, Liesel has grown an affinity for Death Energy. This affinity grants her the ability to unlock super human strengths and abilities that could be accomplished in times of near death without them and exceed these capabilities created through adrenaline as well. She is able to channel this Death Energy through her veins, within her blood cells, in order to rapidly obtain these abilities. However, this affinity for Death Energy has come at a cost to her life expectancy. For each day she dwells within the cancer-like aura of the Death Energy is two days lost in the future. However, as she learns to grow a greater affinity to the source of power she will begin to obtain and immune system to it and the decaying effects will come to an end.

CEO of Reinheit Industries: Being the rightful heir to Reinheit Industries, a weapons manufacturer within Germany, Liesel has been entitled to her families wealth, riches, and estate. Making the well-being of Liesel, financially, seamlessly carefree. However, being the CEO of a well-off industry consumes a large amount of her time, but provides her with leagues of leadership capabilities and the means of finding intelligence on her targets as simple as a phone call and an extended amount of time.

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Equipment_zps0319ec62

Equipment Name: DE-00193
Equipment Class: Rapier Gunblade
Equipment Energy Source: Death Energy
Equipment Tier: ?-?
Appearance:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Myrtenaster_Mechanicssmall_zpse03542da
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Marathoninja51266bafb0b25_zps55737752
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] CROPPED_zps120ebad3
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] IMG_1512_zps1ce1a308
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] IMG_1497_zps3a912f36
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] IMG_1484_zps73b06180

Equipment Abilities:

Liesel's weapon is one that is unlike any other. It harnesses the ability to absorb and hold Death Energy as though it were a demon itself, giving it it's own range in power in terms with Liesel's own capability to withstand the Death Energy effects from eating her alive. While in theory the blade is able to hold and withstand enormous amounts of Death Energy it must passively be channeled through Liesel's body in order for it the maintain it's place within the weapon. The blade slowly eats away at her soul, decreasing her longevity each and every day, as though it is some sort of cancer.

Though the blade passively circulates the Death Energy into Liesel and then back into itself, through the pull of the trigger it is able to hold and push an extra amount of Death Energy into her body, putting a large wear on her during combat. She is able to hold the hammer and click the trigger in order to flip her way through the different color cartridges. As each cartridge is used the black etchings on the guards of the blade glow a vibrant hue to match the color cartridge she is use. There are seven cartridges, however she is only able to handle the powers of three, the other four have powers that she is unable to hold stable with and is uncertain of their abilities at this time. She is able to only use one of these cartridges at a time, each charge lasting for one post with no cooldown rate. Allowing her to shift through multiple cartridges in order to produce different scales of attacks and defense within one post, with the sacrifice of her own stamina, or endurance, within a fight.

The Death Energy in each blast is used as a sort of adrenaline, however it functions with the brain in different ways allowing the muscles and her brain to react different with each cartridge. This Death Energy is also capable of granting her certain abilities or features that a demon might have, depending on the cartridge that she is currently using.

Yellow Cartridge: When this cartridge is activated through the use of DE-00193, it grants Liesel the ability to move with more speed, as well as think at a critically faster rate allowing her to better articulate situations. This cartridge will allow Liesel to produce swifter and more agile attacks as well as keep her away from her opponents attacks, or to help her in fleeing from an opponent all together. The boost isn't something so detrimental that it would keep an opponent from attacking her, it is just something that is unexpected from a human. With an element of surprise such as this, she often has an instant of time where she is able to make a winning move. The amount of the boost is simply her crushing the borderline from human speed to inhuman speed. Along with that she gains access to a Demon's source of movement called Shadow Movement.

Shadow Movement: This is what some MIGHT call the Demon's Answer to flash step: Shadow Movement. It allows them to move at quick burst of speeds on most occasions to allow them to travel very far distances in short amount of times, that is for certain. Though, this is where some similarities come to an end. Unlike most other races, Demon's get many nifty benefits then just Super Speed. Take this for example: from the seals on a demon's legs and feet that generate insane amounts of energy from all of the sources of power they collect; it will be able to give yourself temporary boost of intense speed called "Shadow Burst". Shadow Burst is a period of time where your demon will double their speed on average if they are at least adept. It will transition into how fast their attacks are created or launched, the demon's reaction time to increase the odds of evading, countering or noticing a person, object or anything else within a vicinity that has a prense in order to do something about it, it increases their mental awareness to more alert levels and it even goes into their natural powers.

Red Cartridge: Upon activation the red cartridge grants Liesel strength uncanny to humans. Giving her the power to perform reinforced strikes that were easily blocked before, to attacks that can force an equally powerful ally to have a harder time holding each strike that she produces. If her strength was to be translated in terms of lifting weights, where she would once be able to lift weights up to 120 lbs; she would then be able to lift up to 180 lbs, which is a 50% increase to her human strength.

Blue Cartridge: When activated, this cartridge allows Liesel to gain access to a Demon's defensive layer of skin known as Akuma Kyodo. While this ability has little effect overall on her it can be the lifesaving tool against some higher damage attacks, providing her a safety net to stay alive after a devastating attack in battle.

Akuma Kyodo: Thanks to the full body seal most demon's have on their bodies from birth, Akuma Kyodo gives most Demon's a layer of defensive skin that is similar to an Arrancar's Hierro. This will be general defense, though if have a high Za Koa Skill, you can temporarily double your defense. Masters can do it for ten post, Advanced for seven, adept for four and beginners for two. All come with a three post cooldown. But that's where the similarities end, and the differences begin. What makes a demon's Akuma Kyodo: so different? Well, for instance, this layer of skin is not just applied physically like Arrancar's are or any other races natural defense. What makes a demon's defense stands out is that it applies to magic, spiritual attacks, their environments, how resistant they are to poisons or toxins and even how much their mental state improves.

Adjustable Demon States:

Liesel's weapon works just as if it were a Demon itself, having certain limitations to its powers in order to prevent the blade itself from breaking or rupturing. As Liesel better understands the blade and is able to control the Death Energy to a better extent she will be able to unlock additional Demon States for the blade.

First State: While this is the only state that Liesel is aware of at this point in time it is just the beginning to what powers the Rapier is able to produce. Within this state the blade remains the same that is describe in above pictures, but holds a bit of fragility to it due to Liesel's inability to maintain much Death Energy within the blade. Therefore, constant repair to the blade is needed against stronger foes. The blades endurance within a battle is at question when fighting someone that is at equal strength to her depending on the amount of defense maneuvers she puts herself into. However, the amount of Death Energy used while in this state is highly stable and allows Liesel to be able to withstand the charges of Death Energy as they are fired into her. At her current state of Death Energy Affinity it is difficult for her to carelessly flip through different cartridges or even hold them for a long duration of time. Thus, leaving her to have to use them with care and plan her attack and defenses out strategically.

Final State, Defensive: In order to ensure that the blade doesn't fall into the wrong hands it has been branded to the readings on the palm of Liesel's hands only allowing DE-00193 to be used by the rightful successor to the weapon. In a case where the blade were to be picked up by another being in attempts to use it, the Death Energy within the blade would begin to pour out and active as a poison or depletion to their own spiritual energy and then over encumber them with the vast amount of Death Energy that lies within the blade. Though, such a feature would only come into effect if Liesel's body had been separated from it for greater than 48 hours and isn't something she can just hand over in order to destroy her opponent in some witty strategy for an easy win against a strong opponent. Thus, the blade is able to be stolen if it can be pried from her hands, but using it's abilities is impossible without the same exact palm readings as Liesel's. This includes the way that she grips the hilt of the blade, as well.

Skill Sheet:

Demon Skills
  • Za Koa Skill: Beginner
  • Demon Magic: Beginner
  • Shadow Movement: Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Beginner

Equipment Name: Honda PX3K
Equipment Class: Motorcraft
Equipment Power: 3000cc
Top Speed: 100 mph, Cruise mode. 225 mph, Enhanced Land Speed mode. 500 mph, Flight mode.
Abilities:
Aerodynamic Cyberskeleton:
[-CLICK TO SEE ORIGINAL UNEDITED IMAGE-]
[-BECAUSE I THINK I DID A GOOD JOB EDITING IT-]

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Bikeroutfit_zps87fc0cda

As Liesel mounts the bike her body is succumbed by nanotechnology that lays over her normal attire. This new cyberskeleton gives her extreme aerodynamics and decreases her chances of being ripped off the bike at high speeds. It also serves as a defensive barrier to any oncoming attacks that are unavoidable and will remain on her person during collision and up to 5 minutes after dismounting the bike, unless commanding CAHUD to disengage earlier.

CAHUD System:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] 44e043e8-d2c4-4476-a8f1-f6e6e1a84730_zps79a6b58e

CAHUD System, otherwise known as Complete Awareness Heads Up Display System, grants the user full phonetic capabilities of their surroundings through a voice automated system. This system is able to sense any intruding attacks, oncoming obstacles, mechanical health of the bike, better pathways, and the other typical things that are held within the cluster of a vehicle. Not only this, but the user is able to speak to CAHUD in order to give it certain demands for the bike, primarily for the switching of flight and ground.

Equipment Appearance:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Jdmtilt_zps855fb7ba
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Side_zpsbbb0900a
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Rear_zpsb77eb872

Equipment Name: LG Zero
Equipment Class: Smart Watch
Equipment Abilities:
  • Internet Access
  • Facial Scan Technology for immediate search results on POIs
  • Access to CAHUD
  • Video/Voice calls
  • Text/SMS Messaging
  • Real-time recording
  • Downloadable apps, duh.

Equipment Appearance:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] 5c9432be-3629-46c5-b4a1-03debb65b6e5_zps0c479ff2

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Skillsheet_zps179f1e1f

General Skills
  • Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Adept

Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

Last edited by CPKallday on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 11 times in total

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Left_bar_bleue25/100Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty Re: Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4]

Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:49 am
Oh no, I almost forgot to get my free post to make it look like I will one day need this.
Probably will though as that coding is intense, and with her abilities... I foresee having to make this bad boy... ermm... girl two posts.

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Sbb1I7e
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Left_bar_bleue0/0Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:44 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Adept

Comments/Notes: Dope
Tier: 5-4

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Ap8OoJO

Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Left_bar_bleue15/100Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:07 am

「ARCHIVING」
Archived For Inactivity
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:03 pm
Unarchivitizing.

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Qx494h
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Archive Due to Inactivity!

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Image
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:30 pm
Active once more.

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] FXpoQxJ
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:39 pm
[mod]MOVING TO INACTIVE CHARACTERS DUE TO INACTIVITY[/mod]

Liesel Von Reinheit[APPROVED 5-4] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum