Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Am I S_E's underling? It feels like it. - Nitrogen

2 - 50%
2 - 50%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 4

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Empty Re: Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 am
To begin with, is Kin your characters name? If not whats he got to dow with it? Personally, I cant see any of the Yuudeshi hating their clansmen, especially not the founders of the clan (Shadin/Zin/Kakine) and so I really dont see why anyone would be angry at her since everyone has their own reasoning for killing. I suggest refering to Frosts request thread if you want to make Shadins/Zins sister since its his clan. Additionally, with the standard created by the Yuudeshi Clansmen, I cant see a direct off spring of Kakines/Shadins and Zins parents having such a distant personality on the grounds of envy. Thats just my opinion really, you couls approach this a different way, PC me in chat sometime and ill tell you how if your interested.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Empty Re: Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 am

※Hold It, Bro※

Whether you have noticed it or not, from Kyle's information when i planned on making Misaka Yuudeshi, i was noted that she is one of Shadin's sisters, if i remember correctly. Its better for you to stick it that way than remaking it entirely, unless you want to make a Misaka Imouto as a Yuudeshi instead.

[ Saw Ulqui's Post, a small reply for it ]
It really depends if she is aiming for a Tier 0 out of it since Frost did say that he would give a thumbs up for those are making a Yuudeshi. But with current tier 0 system that the admins made recently, i don't really know myself if Frost would allow it now.

Empty, blank space.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Left_bar_bleue25/100Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:30 am
Ulqui wrote:To begin with, is Kin your characters name? If not whats he got to dow with it?

Yeah that's her name for short, I believe.

SouYuuki wrote:

※Hold It, Bro※

Whether you have noticed it or not, from Kyle's information when i planned on making Misaka Yuudeshi, i was noted that she is one of Shadin's sisters, if i remember correctly. Its better for you to stick it that way than remaking it entirely, unless you want to make a Misaka Imouto as a Yuudeshi instead.

I don't think terms of relatives are really of any importance here, tbh. You can make her how you like in those terms, just keep in mind Shadin is over 400 years old and Zin and Kakine are however old. So, this has been something that I've always wondered about HOW THE HELL COULD THAT BE THEIR SISTER? lol. Makes no sense to me, a 14 year old girl being a sister to people that are centuries old... Nonetheless, I think it's just easier to make her a descendent of Shadin or Zin and then just have a close relation to them in terms of whatever it is you're going to do with her. As Ulqui said, I don't think Shadin, Zin, or Kakine would really hate anyone of their own kind. Have a slight distaste? Maybe, but not hate.

SouYuuki wrote:[ Saw Ulqui's Post, a small reply for it ]
It really depends if she is aiming for a Tier 0 out of it since Frost did say that he would give a thumbs up for those are making a Yuudeshi. But with current tier 0 system that the admins made recently, i don't really know myself if Frost would allow it now.

The current 0 tier system is no different, as a matter of fact it hasn't changed at all there is no "current 0 tier system". Nothing happened, we just decided to not hand out 0 tiers to all the boys and girls of PH. However, I don't believe N2O is trying to make her a zero tier, don't believe that's his style.

Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Sbb1I7e

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Left_bar_bleue30/100Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:09 am
please keep in mind that the other yuudeshi's grew from beings that didn't have much power themselves. so being weak or powerless wouldnt matter much them from what i know.
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:12 am
Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Reimu

Hold On Just One Second

._. You do realize that Kin is a god forsaken name in the Yuudeshi Clan, right? Kin Iramasha ring any bells? That's one of the Yuudeshi's arch enemies and to name someone like that in the Yuudeshi Clan is to have a Jew be called Hitler.

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Left_bar_bleue0/0Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 am
Solved has been put into the title, so as such, I will be moving this into old questions/feedback.

Yuudeshi Concept - Tohru/Kinki Yuudeshiregnant. Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum