Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greetings from Yvhv Left_bar_bleue0/9999Greetings from Yvhv Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Greetings from Yvhv Empty Greetings from Yvhv

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:21 am
Hello all. i am yvhv. (pronounced yaha or yivha). Ive been searching for someplace to fill the bleach void rp wise. ive been to many bleach sites...and..quite frankly, they all are not very accepting of what they perceive as "too out of the box" people.

Myself being apparently in this category. So, im going to skip the usual banter, and just state a few facts:

1. I am of the gay strain of humanity. If this is a problem for anyone, say so, and i shall not rp, or otherwise interact with you, and do not feel bad for saying so. i understand that people like me, make "normal" people uncomfortable, and that there are certain psychological, religious, and sometimes personal stigma. dont sweat it.

2. i work a full time job, and only have 2 days off, sometimes not even that, only one. i work the night shift. so, at some point between having a life and work, i shall try my absolute damndest to make sure im caught up on posts and such. however, daily checks may be a problem, as..well, i have to sleep sometime, mostly during daytime.

3.I like to play antrhomorphs, aka called "furry". However, i also love a plain old squishy human meatbag that is easily torn into human bits and chewed on. i feel, that too many are too heavily judged for liking anthros. if someone has a problem with it, then just say so, and there will be no interaction.

4.if i happen to forget something crucially important in thread, and i dont catch it, please, for the heavens, please point it out,. i recently suffered a concussion, and my memory is....sketchy, at best on non long term things.please, bear with me.

Now for the fun stuff!!

Ive lost track of how many years ive been doing rp. lets just say it all started with dungeons and dragons when i was 10,a and go from there. that now would be (this august) 12 years. i like to have fun, and keep things short most of the time...but, on the flipside, when it behooves me, or i feel up to the challenge, ill toss out at least a 4k post....IF the right opportunity arises.

i like long walks on flaming hellscapes, and quiet vacations to the 345th dimension of terror and mutant zombie alien bunny werewolves.

my hobbies are going ghost in the shell into people's minds and playing "laughing man" with their minds. (i was once a psychology major), Unleashing complete chaos in the form of zombie weasels, and playing dnd.

also....

Who wants cake!?
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greetings from Yvhv Left_bar_bleue25/100Greetings from Yvhv Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Greetings from Yvhv Empty Re: Greetings from Yvhv

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:58 am
NO GAYS ALLOWED.

lul jk. Bad first impression, sorry. XD
Nobody here is normal... so if someone feels uncomfortable around you, I'd find it more prosperous to get rid of them rather than you, mate.

Anywho, I'm CPK, people call me KFC, just don't call me Kallday, because it makes no sense. I'm a site assistant, so I'll probably be the one that checks your first app when you've completed it. Unless someone beats me to it, which I doubt because if they're checking yours they should be checking mine. -.- lol

Sleeping during the day is what I'm good at, being a student that has school work mainly compromised of online classes I'm able to do so. We also have some Australians that are on at night and one Malaysian... the brits may be on as well. Who knows, just feel free to stop by the chat at night as we're there. Tonight... erm... this morning, was just an off moment for one reason or another. Guess other people are doing this thing call "lifing", dunno if I pronounced that right.

Mate, it sounds like you've had some bad online interactions. You're scaring me. haha. We accept furries and nekos of the like. Many people here claim themselves to be Nekos, so welcome to the club.

We all make mistakes and miss things, and we usually do a good job of letting one another know. However, I find it near impossible to avoid someone telling someone else before they tell you, so just expect that because that's how humans operate.

My experience stretches back around the same age maybe before for RPing... with dungeons and dragons as well. Though all I did was make characters and never really did anything else. My uncle just tried to keep me busy, really. However, I've been forum RPing for 7 years now as of December. I'm quite interested in reading some long posts, if by 4k you mean 4k words and not characters.

Not a fan of zombies, aliens, or werewolves and I'm actually allergic to rabbits. lol.

But yeah... welcome to PH! Home of the famous PHKFC!

Oh... I guess I should play the staff role and tell you to make sure you read the rules... and check out the history, though it's not completely up to date because our staff likes to RP and live life in the moment and not do stuff for the past. XD Idk, that was a lie probably, but whatever. Anyway, the only race I don't recommend you make is a Danava demon as you'll be completely lost without the proper knowledge. I hardly even get the concept.

Also, I guess it might look like that this site is super inactive or something because they gave MOTY to someone that had only joined in November, that's not true. I'm just awesome... I didn't even want to win... sorta. You can look at the statistics at the bottom if you wish to learn the activity of the site.

Also, Humans have three templates, make sure you know which one you are using if you're making a human... oh and make sure you get a bit of understanding for the tier and skill sheets, or just ask us about them in the Xat! :]

Damn, I might have said too much... don't be scared away.

Second time I've edited this... Depending on your character and stuff I can thread with you if you'd like! I don't mind you taking a while for your posts. lol.

Also, I'm not desperate... just friendly. I feel desperate saying that though. -sigh-
So thirsty...

Greetings from Yvhv Sbb1I7e
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greetings from Yvhv Left_bar_bleue0/9999Greetings from Yvhv Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:40 am
tis greatly appreciated, to find a reply, and such an honest reply. well, what could be tested as honesty....thats the psychologist in me...always seeking answers in answers.....

Im slightly disturbed to find my fave race is non existant......Where are the bounts? ive searched for them...and found nothing...

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greetings from Yvhv Left_bar_bleue25/100Greetings from Yvhv Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:05 am
That's me, brutally honest.
If I don't like you, you'll be like the second or third person to know! XD

Greetings from Yvhv Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum