Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Member Of The Month Nominations (Closed)

+12
Urufu
Sakuya
Kurokotsu Dokueki
Viz
Dr.Hiro
Raiki
Chao
Majestic Moose
Silim
Zafaron Uriuc
Ravana
THEFROST
16 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Empty Member Of The Month Nominations (Closed)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:36 am
~Vote, vote, vote!~

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) 7efdc724bf58dee296a89a51233b2130

It's nearing the end of the month, so I'd thought I'd start out first Member Of The Month Contest. Right now, I'd like some nominees so I can know who to put in the poll. Just give us a username and your reasonings on why they should be on the list to become member of the month for November.

The winner will receive a prize of having their name put up on the sidebar, 1,000,000 Yen and a tier upgrade. The runner up will receive 100,000 yen, an honorary mention and an upgrade on one of their skills. And finally, third place will receive 10,000 Yen, an honorary mention and up to a 5,000 Yen store credit in any store on the site.

So, give me the people you want on the poll. I'll only allow up to six to ten people.

Also, you cannot enter this contest after you have won any position for up to 4 months.

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) WVMWLOu
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Empty Re: Member Of The Month Nominations (Closed)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:41 am
Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm kissing ass, I actually would nominate you Frost. I say this because I have noticed you doing some serious overhauls on the site, but you have still been active, even participating in a few rp's your self. Once again, I'm not trying to sound like I'm kissing ass, but I do believe that all your hard work should be recognized Frost. Of course, I'd also nominate myself just to see if anyone would vote for me. While that is pretty much just a joke, I have actually had 2 good ideas (I know, I expected the world to end too) and am trying to get the NPC/NPC Controller issues cleared up so people will know what to do. Of course, I also say that you shouldn't be able to nominate yourself, so you can ignore me tooting my own horn, lol.

Last edited by Ravana on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Empty Re: Member Of The Month Nominations (Closed)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:44 am
Having almost forgotten, I would also like to nominate Raiki, for cleaning up all of the applications and for his general helpfulness on the site.

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Zafaron Uriuc
Zafaron Uriuc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://bleach-malestrom.com

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 am
Recommending Raiki for sure. Guy has been moving up the ranks and getting shit organized pretty damn well recently. Figure he deserves the first Member of the Month due to all of his hard work.
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:00 am
I recommend Tsu, for in general preventing shit from escalating, building up the Mecha shop this month, and being helpful in general once information is required regarding both canon and some custom stuff on here.

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) 1zz6irn

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Left_bar_bleue60/100Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:42 am

Im all for Raiki, he certainly has been beneficial since he arrived here
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 pm
i shall i vote for Frost, Tsu and myself We all have been working on the site like busy bees geting it in order

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) XmGUKMS
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:38 pm
well since i've only been back a for a couple days i've been seeing that raiki hs really been doing a good job from what i can tell so my vote is for raiki
Anonymous

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm
URUFU FOR MOTM
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum