Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Member Of The Month Nominations (Closed)

+12
Urufu
Sakuya
Kurokotsu Dokueki
Viz
Dr.Hiro
Raiki
Chao
Majestic Moose
Silim
Zafaron Uriuc
Ravana
THEFROST
16 posters
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Member Of The Month Nominations (Closed)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:01 pm
I nominate Raiki because he is one of the most efficient people that are on site and seems to do an extremely good job cleaning out apps and making posts

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Member Of The Month Nominations (Closed)

Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:22 pm
I say Raiki, he really does a lot for the site~
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Can i be awkward and Nominate myself actually? Raiki would be my vote if not
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:57 pm
I'll back Chaozi up. ALL HEIL CHAOZI
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:24 pm
Hummm......Member of the month....
I think Raiki
He's been promoted to mod and has since done a great job in his short time.

||Kitty's Characters||

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:28 pm
Urufu and Frost on my side.

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:50 pm
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Template

Tsubine's Character List
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 am
Raiki because he is a beast.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:26 am
The Nominations are now over. I will now be making the official polls to determine the final winner

Member Of The Month Nominations  (Closed) - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum