Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue25/100April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Empty April 2014 OTM Prize Claim

Mon May 12, 2014 5:46 am
THE OTM CLAIM

COME GET YOUR STUFF FOR THE APRIL 2014 OTM WINNERS

WHAT IS OTM CLAIMS?
x Welcome to the OTM prize collection for last March. I'm sure you've all been waiting for this to come up so all of you can claim your prizes. Put simply, if you don't know how, you just follow the template and it will tell you how to claim your prizes for you character.

Now, if you try to double your earning from a previous Of The Month that you have won, it will not be counted and you will be punished personally by Frost. We do not want to see ANYONE try and slip past this rule. That is all.

Note: Go here for OTM Winners from March 2014 - https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1737-current-past-winners-of-character-of-the-month-and-member-of-the-month

HOW DO I USE THE OTM REWARDS?
x You make use of this claim by simply filling out the template below, making the prizes you want known and staff members will go ahead and give you the approval to otherwise take these items.

WHO CAN I ASK FOR HELP WITH THIS SYSTEM?
x If you need any help with this, I'd recommend asking staff in this thread or going here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-moving-locking-archiving-request-help-thread

THE TEMPLATE TO CLAIM A PRIZE

Code:
[u][b]Prize Template[/b][/u]

[list][*][b]Contest:[/b] (What Contest were you apart of?)
[*][b]Place:[/b] (What place did you end up in?)
[*][b]Character:[/b] (If this was a TOTM or COTM you won, post their name and link)
[*][b]Prize:[/b] (What was the prize?)
[*][b]Notes:[/b] (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)[/list]

April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue25/100April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Empty Re: April 2014 OTM Prize Claim

Mon May 12, 2014 6:01 am
Prize Template

• Contest: SOTM CTOTM
  • Place: 1st
  • Character: Unohana Retsu, I'll refrain from posting her app...
  • Prize: Five million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your LEFT personally stylized by [TheFrost]. x2

10mil yen, 2 skill upgrades, 20 awesome points, and 20% off. Plus the image thing... (SHIFTY)
  • Notes: Wot? Who changed right to left and put that in bold... (D)

April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

Thu May 15, 2014 7:58 am
Prize Template

• Contest: COTM, CTOTM
  • Place: 1st
  • Character:Kiriel Asthavon
  • Prize: Unohana Retsu, I'll refrain from posting her app...
    Prize: Five million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your LEFT personally stylized by [TheFrost]. x2

10mil yen, 2 skill upgrades, 20 awesome points, and 20% off. Plus the image thing...
  • Notes: (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:15 pm

«ALMOST FORGOT TO DO THIS FOR YOU»

Welp, I'm not sure why this wasn't checked earlier, but now I am here to take care of it. Since everything checks out with everyone above me, I'll approve you all and you'll need to fill out the power upgrade sheets separately.

April 2014 OTM Prize Claim WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue17560/99999April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:58 am
Prize Template

• Contest: FTOTM, CTOTM
  • Place: 1st Place [ FTOTM ], 2nd Place [ FTOTM, CTOTM ]
  • Character: Touma Yuudeshi & Sou Yuuki
  • Prize: Five million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your LEFT personally stylized by [TheFrost]

One Million yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning. x2

• Notes: Forgot to claim 'em

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:05 am

«ALMOST FORGOT TO DO THIS FOR YOU»

Welp, I'd like to apologize for not getting to this sooner. With all things considered, I am going to go ahead and approve all the request above. You'll get your yen and stuff after this post, but you'll need to make the power upgrades and reference this thread.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:17 am
April 2014 OTM Prize Claim Image355
«LOCKING OUT THE THREAD NOW»

Now that it is almost July, I feel it is time to close out this thread as most people from this OTM have had enough time to apply for their prizes. With that said, I am now locking this and tossing it into archived events to clear out space.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum