Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Town Unentered, A Child Expelled. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Town Unentered, A Child Expelled. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Town Unentered, A Child Expelled. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Town Unentered, A Child Expelled.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:05 am

Morgana was getting ever so slightly bored by all of this. She just saw two people conversing and decided it may be an easy picking meal for her. The arrancar however would prove troublesome for her to kill but the girl seemed much easier. However, Morgana had really seen her patients to the end when Des grabbed a hold of her arm and yanked her forwards in her leather boots. Almost collapsing head first, Morgana held out her arms and stopped herself from hitting the floor badly. She kept that posture for a few minutes before slowly getting onto her feet again with a very pissed off look. That arrancar kid just dragged her down to the floor?

"ugh... now my dress is covered in dust and dirt? have you no manners you stupid boy?" Morgana then wiped her dress to get rid of as much dirt as she could but much of it wasn't going to be moving. "This is my only dress... I hope your prepared to pay for it to be washed." Then Morganba noticed something. The two had already buggered off to some pawn shop to flog some crap the girl found lying around. This sort of made Morgana angry but she kept herself calm and breathed deeply. "These two... their really going to make me kill them at this rate and I dont even care about eating them now... that boy is probably made of foul blood anyway being a hollow." Instead of walking inside of the shop, Morgana waited outside to try and get some more mud off her dress and boots to at least make herself look presentable. Cleanliness was one thing she always cared about in her human form.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Town Unentered, A Child Expelled. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Town Unentered, A Child Expelled. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

The Town Unentered, A Child Expelled. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Town Unentered, A Child Expelled.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:01 pm
Locked and Arcived~

||Kitty's Characters||

The Town Unentered, A Child Expelled. - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum