Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The old and The young (Stella/ Johann) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The old and The young (Stella/ Johann) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The old and The young (Stella/ Johann) - Page 3 Empty Re: The old and The young (Stella/ Johann)

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:17 am
Stella would nod as she did feel a bit better at least knowing the bare basics of ehsf happened to her people. Now she was realizing that maybe she can't be friends with everyone? Especially if the shinigami truly wanted to take her out if she was alone. She would feel the pat on her back as she would look at the man, and she would give him a nod as she would stand up and gesture for him to lead the way.

"You can lead the way. I just wanna get a dress."

She would admit quietly to herself as she would begin following tjenman..She hoped that he didn't think og this as wasted time.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The old and The young (Stella/ Johann) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The old and The young (Stella/ Johann) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The old and The young (Stella/ Johann) - Page 3 Empty Re: The old and The young (Stella/ Johann)

Wed May 01, 2024 2:41 pm
The old and The young (Stella/ Johann) - Page 3 UP3gYmj

JOHANN ARANT | FORGOTTEN PATRIARCH

Despite his words, he could tell by her tone and choice of words that she wasn't too terribly convinced. Nevertheless, a hand slipped behind her, pressing against her back as Johann gently pushed her along. There was no immediate danger in the City of Lights, but, he certainly wanted to be sure that she was still able to follow. Perhaps there was something else beneath the surface that had her concerned -- but, should she wish to discuss it, he would be all ears.

"Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Is it for formal? Something light for the warmer months?"

It always helped to have an idea of what you wanted going in, both one's self and the employee, should one need assistance. But, he didn't intend to say that to her outright. She was a grown woman, and he had no desire to treat her as anything lesser. Plus, the store was getting close -- another reason he wanted to be sure that she had an idea of what she was looking for.

NO LONGER THE MAN I WAS
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The old and The young (Stella/ Johann) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The old and The young (Stella/ Johann) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 10:18 pm
Stella would think about it as they arrived in the store. Afterall he was an old man, and on top of him being rather handsome for 70 she assumed he had married in his younger years, or at the very least she would be shocked if it he didn't. She'd smile as she would enter the store and be greated with all sorts of different dresses. As the questions would be asked Stella would realize she hadn't really thought about that all that much yet.

"I think I'd like something more formal. something that I could wear to dances. It's one of the hobbies i like doing even if I'm not great at it myself.

Stella would admit as it seemed now even more obvious that he was a good man. Seemed like it wasn't his first time dress shopping and he was thankful for it. Perhaps she reminded him of someone, but she would allow that thought to fade away as she didn't want to pry.

"So Mr. Johann, do you think I should go for a duller red so that the color Matches my hair?

Pushing if father she trusted his opinion so she would ask what he thought. Even if he disagreed she just wanted to hear more of his thoughts.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum