Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Murphy's Shinigami[FINISHED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/100Murphy's Shinigami[FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Murphy's Shinigami[FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Murphy's Shinigami[FINISHED]

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 am
Styn watched the final moments of a demon's life. The creature zigged and it zagged. It tucked and it rolled. It cut and it drove. All to no avail. Naziel had a veritable blind swordsman moment, closing his eyes and just feeling the flow of battle. Any time the hyper charged beast moved in for an actual attack, the shinigami was ready for it. Finally, out of frustration, it launched an ill timed attack, and lost an arm for it.

The rest of the fight was really clean up at that point, and as the shinigami's sword ripped free from the soldier demon's chest, Styn stepped lightly off his high perch. He found himself pinned with cold blue eyes. Raising his hands up defensively, the demon Knight barked out an easy going laugh. "Easy there killer, this isn't the part of the story where things get dark. I'll have you know that you have now officially slain more things within the area of Karakura then I have." Styn's gaze darkened for a moment as if recalling something unpleasant. "Unless you count bugs, I've slaughtered hundreds of those probably, and maybe small animals, but that was more of a collateral damage kind of thing."

Styn eyed the still drawn Zanpakutō as his gazed roved over the shinigami, taking in his injuries. Just behind the young man, the last flickering blue blaze puffed out as purified demon was sent on the next stage of its journey. So two out of three huh? Oh well no great loss to Touketsu I should imagine. Thousands of new recruits filling into to hell every day to replace those lost. The only real question I still have is, what were they doing here? First I find demonic activity in Hueco Mundo, and now in Karakura. None of which is sanctioned by Shadow Fall.

At first Styn had been sure that the events in Karakura were Reigen's doing. Now he wasn't so certain. The drug angle was definitely up his alley, but this was sloppy, hardly his style. Styn might not necessarily like the guy, but Reigen Akogi had class. That of course left Styn with exactly no leads, and three dead demons who obviously couldn't operate by themselves. Another problem for another day I suppose. It wasn't like he could employ Naziel to help him investigate the area.

The silence had extended for several awkward seconds. Styn being lost in thought and Naziel ready for what would come next. Realizing that the shinigami was still standing there was almost a surprise, but it wasn't like Naziel would turn his back to an enemy, especially an unknown factor like Styn no doubt represented. "Ah that's right, I was teaching a class, almost forgot. That last little bit there was Shadow Burst. Demons are constantly storing Za Koa in their leg sigils. They can release it all at once for a pretty impressive increase in speed, as you no doubt noticed."

The demon Knight glanced toward the sky and then back down toward the shinigami. "And that about wraps up Demonology 101. I hope you were paying attention, because this will all be a factor for pretty much the rest of your potentially short life." Styn's smile took a darker edge to it, but his tone was still light. "This is the new world shinigami, and the demon alliance will be your real foe, not some disorganized hollows. You're not in a battle against nature, you're in a fight against an empire bent on stealing your spot at the top of the food chain."

The demon Knight fiddled with his gunmetal grey glasses, it was out of character for him to get so serious. "So...you know my name, but you haven't given yours yet. Aren't you shinigami notoriously famous about introducing yourself, your squad, and your brother's second cousin? It's only good manners is all I'm saying."
Naziel Kasigawa
Starter Member

Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:03 am

Naziel still focused his eyes on the stranger, even though hid did not throw any attacks at him personally, his knowledge of the creatures and the way they reacted to him was certainly suspicious and that warranted caution enough.

The Shinigami listened to his words about death and then spoke about the 'lesson' being over, before speaking about Shadow Fall... The alliance between Hollows and Demons. So this is what it had come too? Enemies on all fronts? Naziel gave his blade a few swings releasing it from the blood that was still on the blade.

He looked up once more when the one known as 'Styn' requested his name; "My name is Naziel Kasigawa, 3rd Seat of the 13th Division of the 13 court guard squads... Now I have given you my full title... How about you give me yours. Styn." His voice was cold, but there was intruige in there. Why had this presumed Demon not attacked him or threatened him? Was he actually neutral in this? There were too many questions for himself to answer. He would have to speak with the Captain once he returned to the Seritei.

Naziel decided his best bet at this point was to at least guess what it was that this man wanted; "So... Would you care to tell me what brings you too the world of the living? And what business you still have here?" He truly wanted to know if he would want to face this foe as well. In his current condition though it would be a very quick match and not one that Naziel would win.
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Murphy's Shinigami[FINISHED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/100Murphy's Shinigami[FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:22 am
Styn gave a mocking court bow to the still keyed up shinigami. "Naziel then. I'm touched that you care. You have the supreme pleasure to be addressing a Knight of the First Circle. You see, in Shadow Fall, no one really cares what your rank is. Unless of course, you're in charge of the circle or the strongest Knight in a given circle."

The demon Knight paused, tilting his head to the side. "Come to think of it. Aren't I the most powerful Knight in the First Circle now?" Gaze shooting back to lock with Naziel, Styn shrugged. "Well I might technically be strong enough to be a Grand Duke then, but officially still just a Knight. Hopefully that addresses your concern at my partial introduction. I hope you'll forgive me if I skip my life story?"

Styn began to walk in a wide circle around the shinigami, curious to see what his reaction would be. At no time would any sort of killing intent be detected from the demon. This wasn't because he was particularly skilled at assassination. Styn just wasn't feeling particularly blood thirsty at the moment. He'd been given a good show and had every intention of this coming to a peaceful resolution. The temptation to continue prodding at his conversation partner was too good an opportunity to pass up though.

"Now as to why I'm here. The particulars of that I'd rather keep to myself, but its true that you've done some good work here I suppose. My mother always said that a job well done should be rewarded. In spirit of that fine piece of guidance I'll tell you a bit about my grand adventure in the slums of Karakura." Styn was now back at his starting point and looked content to stand still for the moment, eyes laughing with amusement.

"I'm tracking down a substance that confers demonic abilities to humans," Styn said simply. "Oh I know right! The horror, the tragedy, those poor humans. I had the same thought, so I'd like to get it off the streets if possible. Sadly I wasn't able to make much progress today." The demon Knight felt no need to explain that the soldier demons were not there on his authority. He'd rather let the shinigami draw the obvious conclusion, that they were all together. What Naziel thought of being allowed to actually slay them wasn't really Styn's concern.

"As for why I'm still here. Why that couldn't be simpler. I wanted to hear the sweet dulcet tones of my hero's name. On behalf of all Karakura I salute you," Styn said without actually doing any saluting of the sort. "Where would this city be without such brave and loyal defenders. I mean, I think that we can agree that while interesting in their own way, and not counting a few extreme cases, human's a pretty pathetic for the most part. Really now, who can imagine what sort of mischief I could have gotten up to."

"I think that's enough information for today don't you? Now unless you've got something interesting to talk about, it might be a good idea to leave. I'm hardly going to do the sort of grunt work that minions are created for. Not only that, but your well timed patrol botched any sort of subtlety for tonight's investigation. No doubt all the little mice have scurried back to to their dens after that display of Reiatsu. I believe both of us no longer have business here."

The demon's meaning was clear. He had no intention of being driven away with his tail tucked between his legs. The life that Naziel still held was being held on sufferance, not earned through merit or power. The shinigami would do well not to push this affable demon Knight much further. Sometimes discretion really was the better part of valor.
Naziel Kasigawa
Starter Member

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:31 am
Naziel blinked wildly for a moment, hearing all of the information come flooding out from Styn. Naziel was torn between his will to stop this monster but also he knew at his current level he stood no chance of going toe to toe with a leader of a sect.

"In such a situation it would be foolish for me to stand her and try to face you... So... I shall take my leave, until next time." Naziel's eyes looked into Styn's for a moment before sheathing his Zanpakutō, turning slowly and walking away towards a more secluded location from where he could use the Senkeimon.

"One day I will be strong enough to face you monster... One day." He thought to himself as he recieved his Hell Butterfly. Naziel watched as the Senkeimon appeared in front of him as the great white doors slid open and the Shinigami entered and was gone.

[Character Exit]
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:54 am
Styn nodded toward the shinigami as he cautiously removed himself from the demon Knight's presence. It wasn't so much that he felt that Naziel needed a lesson in humility as it was that he was honestly curious to see if the young man had anything of merit to speak of. It wasn't impossible after all that the shinigami would petition to join Shadow Fall after witnessing Styn's composure and command. Well weirder things have happened anyway, he thought. At least he couldn't be bothered to remember a situation that was less likely.

Styn had been honest enough though. There really wasn't much salvage to be had for the current endeavor. With a sigh the demon Knight opened a portal back to Shadow Fall Village. There wasn't really much to report, given that this had been more of a personal venture then an actual mission. Still, he had another name to add to the database. Naziel Kasigawa, third seat of the thirteenth squad in the Gotei 13. A young man of obvious potential. Maybe the day would come when they two of them had a real fight. That day however, was not today.

Styn stepped through the portal, flickering red chaos closing behind him. By now his superiors no doubt had another frivolous directive to pass down. The life of middle management was never quite stable, and there was always work to be done. On the bright side, Styn was able to move forward in a good mood. The prospect of a new variable always led to recalculating what was known, even a small pawn could tip the scales.

STYN EXITS THE THREAD
THREAD COMPLETE
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Murphy's Shinigami[FINISHED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Murphy's Shinigami[FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:50 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Murphy's Shinigami[FINISHED] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum