Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[An Outsider] Left_bar_bleue0/0[An Outsider] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

[An Outsider] Empty [An Outsider]

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:29 am

Artist: Index II OST - Song: Kidzukanu Uchi ni - Word Count: 1230

"Hehehe, what the heck is that weak looking thing?"

"Should we heckle it?"

"YES LET'S!"

As Rin started to approach the compound that was The Yayjuu's base -- there was a bizarre sight waiting for him. Instead of full grown adults awaiting to check him -- two children stood in place. They were no taller than four foot eight and both of them had a beaming grin that showcased their bright, white teeth. Teeth that seemed to shine brighter than the sun. But, as white as their teeth were, it seemed that the duo of childish guards had even paler looking hair. Cut around to be neck-length, one could almost mistake these pale looking males as twins.

But no -- that wasn't even the strangest part of this whole mess. As their grey cargo shorts and white crew-cut shirts blew against the wind, it seemed that each of these kids -- were armed to the teeth. On the sides of each of the male's hips were what appeared to chrome colored handguns. While, in each of their arms, is what appeared to be a futuristic looking assault rifle. These weapons were white in color and had many blue lines across it and all sorts of black and green lights emitting from the sides of it. So as they stomped their black boots on the ground, these grunts pointed their weapons at Rin and grinned.

"Afternoon?" Spoke the male on the right with an obvious tone of sarcasm in his voice.

"More like AFTERPAIN!" Hollered the child on the left with a devious grin smeared across his face.

Letting off a warning shot pass Rin, the two of them let their assault rifle go off and fly into the air with bullets. They were anticipating a fearful reaction from the blue haired male before them. If that was the case? The Dullness of Mid-day boredom was going to be shattered! Indeed, the kids themselves were bored out of their mind up until then. Therefore, each of the twins laughed before rubbing their nose out of a sign of smugness. It seemed they were quite pleased with themselves and their whole comedy routine.

"Old Stadium?" Questioned the male on the right as he rose his eyebrow with a doubtful expression coming into view.

"We don't know no old stadium! This is The Yayjuu Base and we are tryin' to figure out why the heck a brat like you just waltz over here!" Once again, the boy on the left was the more vocal of the two as he shouted his statements with the utmost glee and energy behind every word. Soon, the two of them pointed their guns back at Rin and expected an answer ASAP.

"My name is TCCU Clone #444" The child on the right soon pointed his left thumb towards himself and smirked.

"And my name is TCCU Clone #5511!" Uttered the kid on the left, doing much the same with his left thumb and beaming with total confidence in himself.

"And together -- WE ARE THE YAYJUU PATROL! MAKING SURE CREEPS DON'T SNEAK IN!" The two hollered once more with a pep in their step. They struck a dynamic pose by standing in close proximity to each other. And it was apparent -- these two children -- were out of control. Many sorts of civilians nearby were looking flabbergasted at the children's response. Although most of the world could have deceptive looks in the age of superpowered beings, it was still quite the perplexing sight to see harmed kids giving a high schooler trouble.

Which is why -- The Beast of Karakura was more than on his way to this little incident.

[SOMEWHERE WITHIN THE YAYJUU COMPOUND]

The sounds of a man sighing with utter disdain behind every breathe of air hushed over the corridors of The Yayjuu base. Receiving footage of the incident occurring outside the walls of the base, The Leader of this Organization, otherwise known as Shadin Yuudeshi, felt that he may need to mediate this meeting. If he failed to do so? He had a bad feeling that things were going to get out of control if he didn't prevent it.

Thus, footsteps bounced off the four walls of the compound as the agitated male made his way towards the foot door. After a few moments of travelling through the halls of his base, the silver haired male slammed open the concrete doors of The Yayjuu base. Once outside, The Albino looked on with a scowl at the display taking place a few dozen feet away from him. Whinsing his eyes at the damning glare of the afternoon sun, it was apparent the lone Yuudeshi hadn't seen the light of day in a while. Bags under his eyes, unkempt hair down to his shoulders and ghost-like skin were a few tale-tell signs of this.

Fixating his crimson glare on the two TCCU Clones and Half-Breed Punk, The Beast seemed rather grouchy. He'd go on to grumble something inaudible as he'd clench his modern-looking cane. After a few seconds of gazing at the scene, the man would then start walking towards them all with an intent stare. As he got closer, more intricate details of his attire could be noted. Wearing nothing more than a white shirt with grey vertical markings, a pair of ash colored pants with dust-stains vaguely smeared into them and black shoes; it seemed that he was more than dressed casually for someone of such high status.

"Oi, what the heck are you idiots doing? Stop giving that brat trouble. You are making a bigger ruckus than you need to!"

Sounding gruff and irked, the male did not seem too pleased with the actions taking place. This was shown even further when he began sucking his teeth and rubbing his right index finger and thumb between his face; becoming more irritated by the second it appeared.

"Sorry boss man!" Cried TCCU Clone 5411 in a worried tone; raising his hands up in the air to show surrender to his superior.

"We won't let it happen again~!" Woe was the 444th Clone as he did the same actions as his brethren.

Letting out a dissatisfied sigh, he wanted to beat them over the head, but knew he needed restraint. Looking towards Rin's direction, if he hadn't been scared off by this point, he'd began scanning the database of citizens by scanning his facial structure. Once that data was obtained, he'd run it through The Yuudeshi Network and eventually come to the conclusion of who he was.
Name: Rin Okumura
History: Orphan.
Threat Level: Low

After the information had been processed through the males fast-moving cybernetic mind, it had been simplified and brought to his personal taste in a small hud screen to the right corner of his vision. Rubbing his hair, it seemed that he was more than likely dealing with a runaway or something.

What a pain.

"Oi, kid, shouldn't you be in school or something? The Inner Demon within me can smell the demon blood in you, so can you explain why you've come all the way out here?" Tilting his head to the side, the male had an intrigued, but still sour expression on his face as he wanted to peer more information from Rin.

"Surely you must have a story...or are you just wasting time?"

[An Outsider] WVMWLOu
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[An Outsider] Empty Re: [An Outsider]

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Artist: Elfire - Song: NFX - Word Count: 1832

"Excuse me!" Began TCCU Clone #5511 with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"But these AREN'T nerf guns!" Shouted TCCU Clone #444 with excitement filled behind every word.

Indeed, like a pair of peculiar twins, these two clones seemed to be able to finish each other sentence. And, with the nature of their powers, it came with the terrority. After all, they shared a hive network with one another through their cybernetic brains. With each of their minds synced to the Yuudeshi Network, it was but a breeze for them to transmit and upload data to harmonize themselves with one another.

And in this case? It was mutually agreed that they didn't like their "weapons" being referred to as "nerf guns". Not one bit.

However, these sensations of annoyance faded from the twins as they smiled with glee watching Rin fall backwards on his behind out of fear for their treasured power. It seemed that he was finally getting the message that they weren't something to be trifled with! So -- perhaps they'd let him off the hook. It looked like he was going to have a heart attack just about!

"Oooohhhhh, we were just playin'!" Exclaimed TCCU Clone #444 with a hearty laugh.

"Yeeeeah, yeeesh. You act like you've never seen a gun, Mr.Rin!" TCCU Clone #5511 added on to what his fellow brother said; snickering with mischievous intent behind both sentences.

Which is when, from behind the two clones, The Beast of Karakura let out a hard and dis-satisfied sigh. It was times like where, out of a sense of dark humor played on by his irritation, that The Yuudeshi pondered if he really should have given these clones of his free-will. Although, he knew they meant well, so he couldn't hold it too much against him. With no one really getting hurt, besides Rin's fragile psyche, it seemed like this incident could be passable. So he'd watch on for a bit as the clones continued to go back and forth with the frightened youth.

"Th--" And as soon as each of the clones started to speak, their sentence was cut-off. Once Rin started asking what the place was, Shadin's interest seemed to spark and he sent a response, through the Yuudeshi Network, for each of the clones to hush for a moment.

"The Yayjuu is an organization that shelters Ziamichi. I am the owner of it and we train, employ and house Ziamichi's of all backgrounds here. We also serve as a military faction within Japan and Earth for those who are well tuned enough and fit for combat." Speaking in a gruff and no nonsense tone, Shadin's crimson eyes never left Rin's as he spoke.

There was silence...

and then....

"WHAT BOSS MAN SAID!" The shouting of each of the clones nodding in agreement with what their master said broke the dull air.

...but again, there was yet another hush drowning in the area once Rin started questioning the qualifications of each of the clones.

A few seconds went by...

And then....

ZAP!

The chirping sounds of static electricity in the air broke the quiet. What occurred? Simple: both of the clones were attempting to lightly taser Rin. In a quick burst of straight-line lightning, the silver-haired males were trying to shock some sense into him.

"Excuse me!" Hollered TCCU Clone #444

"But we are apart of The Shadin Clone Unit!" Roared TCCU Clone #5511

"We were cloned from genes from our boss man over there!" Pointing at Shadin, the TCCU Clones puffed their chest out and gave each other a hard nod of the head to make themselves feel tough and in charge. Much to the dismay of Shadin Yuudeshi as he was seen holding his hand into his face at this point.

"We are apart of The Shadin Clone Unit and our job is to help protect citizens across the earth and beyond with our skills! Just because we look like kids doesn't mean anything!" Zapping Rin more with their "love taps", The TCCU Clones cheeks seemed to puff up and they were none to pleased with his words.

But then -- laughter. A childish laughter broke from each of them as they really weren't taking this too seriously.

"So pllleeeeeasssseeeeeee, do not underestimate us, Half-Demon, Half-Human Kid!"

Once the two clones were done with their speech, Shadin stepped in front of them and a shook his head out of disapproval for their actions. With Rin pressing more questions for The Yayjuu, who better to inform about its functions than the creator itself? So the two clones jumped behind Shadin; clenching to his sides and watching Rin with intent eyes as they snickered.

"The facility behind you is The Yayjuu Base. This is one of our many compounds that we have scattered over earth. In simpler terms: it's our home." With his right thumb, Shadin casually pointed it behind them at the large dome that lay behind The Gates of his organization. Tilting his head to the side, a questionable eyebrow rose from Shadin as he exhaled another soft sigh.

"And whoever said that this place was top secret? Everyone and their mother knows of our faction. We aren't exactly trying to hide in the shadows. We've even worked alongside, and have control over, The Japanese Government. To put it simply: we are apart of what keeps this country in tact."

That was no lie. With the amount of power that was vested between the organizations such as The Yayjuu, Vizard Corps, Vanguard, Gotei 13 and The Yuudeshi Clan; these major players were a large driving force of what kept Japan stable more or less.

"Why the hell would I lie about something like that? You do realize that Ziamichi's are beings who have spirits sealed in them, do you not?" Speaking in a somewhat miffed tone, a bewildered expression came on to the albino's face and he expected an answer to his question.

"And just forget about the high-school crap. I won't fault you for ditchin' such dull classes anyway. I was the same at your age." The tone of his voice soon eased in that sentence as he let out another soft sigh. Recalling his own youth, The Beast of Karakura started to have flashbacks of his high school antics begin to roll back into his mind. Everything from playing hookie from class, fighting against "villain of the week" hollows and demons that tried to mess with the sanctity of Karakura Town alongside the "Karakura Defenders", meeting many of his first lifelong friends and enjoying the peace that was the world before World War Three ravaged the planet; all of these thoughts were what swirled around and enveloped the mind of The Yuudeshi in a nostalgic haze.

Ah...simpler times they were.

"Besides, that school should be more than repaired by now. The nanobots that make up this city have saw to that." Snapping back into reality, Shadin rolled his wrist as he talked and tried to get more in touch with his physical body once more after that trip down memory lane.

He needed to focus more into reality -- and that was when he noticed something.

Hearing Rin's apologies and looking at the male's figgity body language, it was clear that the boy was on edge. According to the records from Karakura Central's database, the boy was listed to presumably be homeless.

Half-Demon. Youth. Fear.

These three words played in his mind and fit into the puzzle that this boy was presumably looking for something. He wasn't sure what, but the more compassionate side of him wanted to help the lost and frightened boy. With all the power, resources and wealth he had -- it was only right to do so. So to confirm with his senses, he'd clear the air a bit and hold out his hand to Rin; signaling for him to stop.

"Tch, don't give me that. You came here for something, right? Don't leave away in such a rush because of a few hard-pressed questions." At this point, as Rin did what he could to get away, Shadin's infamous speed went at work. From the perception of the untrained eye, The Yuudeshi appeared to almost have instantly appeared beside the raven-haired youth. The perks of being on par with the Flash Step Goddess were quite useful, after all.

"You seem like you haven't any idea of where you are, what direction you are going and I can smell the scent of fear on you. Are you homeless? Do you need a place to stay? If so, just tell me that and I will do what I can with the power I can to help you." Rubbing his neck and letting out a sigh, it was always a pain to express such things, so it almost came out as a force and grunted tone; but one where he did indeed mean well to the boy.

Meanwhile, as Shadin was busy dealing with Rin's dilemma, each of the TCCU Clones were alerted to the noise of something shuffling in the distance. Picking up the spiritual presence of a human and quincy, they came to the assumption that perhaps a Ziamichi was coming to their ranks. Therefore, through the Yuudeshi Network, they alerted Shadin of the potential company coming.

Although, with how fast his mind and senses worked, The Yayjuu Leader was already aware of what was coming their way. However, he just didn't bother to do anything about it. If it became a problem, he had more than enough power in the tips of his pinky to deal with this faint presence. So whatever happens -- happens. That was the flow of logic going through The Yuudeshi's brain as he conversed telepathically with his clones.

Thus, all eyes were on The Quincy as she stepped forth from out of the shadows of a tree nearby. Once her question pierced the air, Shadin took a quick glance at her and the TCCU Clones did as well.

"Problem?" Called out TCCU Clone #444

"We ain't got no problems! You looking for a problem or something!?" Hollered out TCCU Clone #5511

"Ignoring those hyperactive goofs, I've got the situation under control." Rolling his eyes with an obvious hint of vexation behind his voice and expression, Shadin felt that this woman wasn't necessarily looking for trouble. Therefore, he'd press her a bit and try to find out why she was here to begin with.

"I can sense the frequency of two spirits within one body coming from you. Therefore, I'm assuming you are a Ziamichi, right? If so, I can only imagine you came here to join our ranks. Or is there any purpose behind all this?" With a stern tone of voice, Shadin meant business and wanted no jokes or deceit from this new person before him.

So, sensing this pull from their master, each of the clones snickered, grin and pointed their rifles at The Quincy.

"Yeah! And if ya make any funny moves, we'll pump ya full of led~!" With a cheerful and happy threat piercing the air, both of the duo of clones let out a playful laugh and all of them awaited to see where this crazed meeting was hurling next.

[An Outsider] WVMWLOu
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[An Outsider] Empty Re: [An Outsider]

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 pm