Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Empty The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ]

Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:21 pm
Background rights go to THE FROST as he made it.

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"..Someone.. a mob is outside. They are saying they got beef with hanako.. and that they are going to burn the bar down.ones a fire user.. no defenders.. are he-..Wait ..Who is that?"

The voices all hushed, as a large man who was quietly smoking a cigarette, got up walking past the people who tried to stop him, shouldering them aside like little ants in the swarm. Pushing the door's open his glasses gone, as the light reflected and he exhaled throwing the cigarette to the side. casual clothes visible while he stood there releasing smoke from his lips. Eyes cast out to the crowd, he couldn't help but exhale then. His hands curling into fists as he didn't hesitate his fist jerking forward into one of the mob members, the punch being pulled so it wouldn't kill, but it would cause the individual to fly off like a bowling ball launched into orbit, end over end, the individuals feet would clip into others, causing mob members left and right to be knocked down. Dust rising as he had then sprung forward his feet skidding as he spun on his inner or trailing foot. Bringing his foot around and impaling it into the side of another few mob members, causing their bodies to go flying back several yards, while he cracked his knuckles.

As his body ducked under a fist and he brought his fist up, he was thinking his eyes only half open and his mind wandering else where. as his thoughts trailed back to a time.. over a year ago. "..So.. she's not here, i guess there was no point.. of coming here. At least.. this one last time ill do my job, and crush everything that threatens to harm the last fond memory i have of her. I am an abomination.. who cannot die , nor can i live. She did this to me.. and its time..that i undo it." Shizuo would have thought to himself as his fist would crash into another one of the skulls of a mob member, sending them flying off at hurtling speed as admist the wreckage.. the fighting and the forcible mayhem his fists where causing, someone inside the pub would be using this time to telegram Yuu, one of the owners of the bar because of the full on war which was going on outside in terms of fighting. More individuals disguised in the crowds had begun coming out, and shizuo had continued beating them down.. it was nothing short of a full blown war. Which was why when Shizuo had brought his foot out he would have full out punted another individual sending them flying like a rocket way above karakura.

After that the likes of shizuo would have turned his gaze down, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it with a zippo. His eyes cold as steel while they where the color of gold in its purest form. He was done, and the hooligans could see that plain as day as they had begun to back up and run. Literally they would all begin to run tripping over themselves as they cleared the streets and everything died down, however.. a freak accident would short the telephone line, right when individuals where going to send a message to yuu saying the situation had been neutralized? As such more likely then not the scene she would arrive to would have a MUCH different look about it then what was intended. His cold eyes shifting as he would have begun to walk towards the bar again, throwing the cig to the ground and stepping on it. Putting that ember out like his life had been snuffed out. Although he would stop now, scanning and making sure there was no more.. Obstacles.. between him and his relaxation.

Template By: [THEFROST]

The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] LzZCuy7
The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] BtXe12b
Mujin
Mujin
Kido Kid

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Empty Re: The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ]

Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:18 pm
The day was nice and calm enough that the young shinigami Mujin could relax and take it upon himself after recently graduating the academy to have a good time. No matter if it was alone he would make do as he had been since arriving in the academy and starting on his road to becoming a Shinigami something he still didn't feel all to special about. His small vacation had taken his mind too traveling to earth so around mid day he was ready to go and entering the city with a smile on his face, his clothes would be normal black jeans and a t shirt that says "21 century fox" some old shirt he had gotten for free but it didn't matter!

His Zanpaktou was strapped to his back as he walked down the street over looking everything as if he was a tourist though he had passed through here before. His dreads would be blocking his vision at the moment and he could seem to care little about them as he pushed his way through a crowd forming in the front of a bar he didn't pay much attention simply pushing his way though until he noticed a man flying above to god knows where the culprit of that hit obviously had some power, and with nothing to do he could enjoy a nice bar fight in Karakura.

Once he made it too the front of the crowd he would notice what or who everyone was looking at a man with gold eyes who was starting too light a cigarette, not someone mujin recognized but he looked like more or less someone worth knowing. Those enemy's of his were running away in a bundle with no intentions of coming back too rectify their loss, Mujin however was interested and upon noticing the man starting to walk back into the bar he was his opportunity, he would burst forward moving toward the man closing the gap in about a second and now standing next to him as he stopped in the front of the doorway he would offer a smile.

Can i bum one of those off of you champ?
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Empty Re: The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ]

Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:51 pm
Hizazel walked around the roof tops of downtown karakura. Today was an overall calm day for him, which wasn't really all that bad. He hadn't had a good calm day in a long time. His fire washed over his clothes as he strolled through the buildings looking around for anything odd. His fire licked the side of one of the buildings as he began to hear comotion. When he turned to look in the direction of the chaos he watched as men flew out in several directions.

Hizazels fire vanished as he silently watched the outcome of the fight. When it was all over another guy appeared as the last of the mob of humans left. It was pretty obvious during the fight that the guy in the middle wasn't all too human and the fact that the mob only just realized that made Hizazel laugh slightly. He stuck his hands into his red jacket and put his hood up as he watched what'd proceed next. The man that appeared next was odd and seemed to be looking for a fight.

The guy moved at a pretty amazing speed and quickly blocked the doorway of the bar that Hizazel just realized stood there. Hizazel watched closely as the new person calmly began to talk to the guy who was in the giant fight. Looking down at the situation he leaned back on the balls of his right foot in case he needed to move into action.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:46 am

"..What does a Shinigami Dog.. want with me?" his voice would come out down right.. soft.. as he had in a short amount of time shifted his right pivot foot, left fist moving in sync at speeds that would put cracks in the pavement. Due to nothing more then raw, brute. Untamable strength and he would have let out a deep breath. Lips parting while he hadn't much choice in the matter anymore. He would have as he let out a deep.. unsavory breath popped a cigarette from his pack, holding it filter first over to him. Even then though the Golden eyed beast hadn't let his guard drop. In fact if someone could have seen underneath his casual clothes, they would have found toned muscles which weren't large but instead had SERIOUS tension and toning about them. Which was why then? With his eyes shifting he would have felt the last user.. a fire-user rather by the heat emitted instead of by the spiritual energy.. as he was "Spiritually" Aware but he wasn't quite spiritually capable in terms of sensing things. Which was why now he would have dropped his pack of cigarette's. His eyes shifting down as he threw his akatsuki cloak into the air, allowing the flames to catch it. While he would jump underneath fist tightening as his eyes narrowed.

Only then did they see the true force of his punches, that fighting spirit had been bubbling to the surface and his fist would connect with the chest of the fire user. Sending them flying backwards with unimaginable force. while he had then landed on his own two feet. his gaze shifting to meet the man again. Then his eyes shifting over to meet the second individual.. who had hidden himself.. but while spiritually speaking shizuo wouldn't have sensed a thing? He wasn't the type to not know when someone was either watching him, or staring at him for more then a "Normal" amount of time. Which was why now he would have kicked forward, his body vanishing as a crater formed in the street. This force would bring his form to land with a light but still clapping bang on the ground behind the shinigami who was of a squad. His eyes shifting taking in the mans attire with a mild interest. Sizing him up so to speak, but then he would have exhaled now, his eyes shifting as he would have brought his hand on the males shoulder. His mind being made up at that point. Which was why he'd take a drag from his cig , throw it on the ground and then he would have said.

"..You know.. the world isn't fun when you are a living corpse.. I've seen and felt battle with my own hands.. Do you think that the soul society could give me my honor back, by bringing my body into a state in which.. instead of living through the humiliation of defeat.. That i can die with honor when the time comes?.. Can they give me my dignity back. The precious worth of my life.. which i've craved to have back.. for so long. Tell.. me.. is this possible shinigami" Shizuo would have asked as he looked up at the sky, his own gaze shifting as he would have frowned slightly his hand clenching. He couldn't forget it.. that moment which he had been defeated.. ready to give everything up for that dignity by that.. bastard starrk's own two hands. Then he awoke later to find that he had been alive still. He realized that he would never die with honor at that moment.. and he hated every second of it.

So as Shizuo Heiwajima exhaled he would have pulled himself to a slightly straighter stance. Eyes closing before he would have made up his mind now.. this world was flawed many.. times over, but none of that really concerned the golden haired male. He didn't need to worry about the imperfections.. he only needed to get stronger so that he could fight that sleepy eyed bastard.. So that he could feel the worth of his own soul between his hands.. so that he could ultimately get stronger.. and so that he could.. Infact.. learn the real truth of being a warrior once more.

Mujin
Mujin
Kido Kid

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:33 pm
indeed life could be interesting at times Mujin would take the cigarette and place it within his mouth before fishing through his pockets in search of a lighter, he didn't let the little comment the man has said prior phase him but his face would adorn a frown as he lit his pale stick and inhaled deeply, they were not newports but the smoke would do. Now too more interesting things, Mujin had already sensed the human entering the area and had deducted where he was based of the energy output he was giving out allowing his location to be found rather easily before he died down his powers. The gold eyed man would attack for no reason that mujin could think of but o well he would watch as he aimed a punch at the mans chest.

With all his antics Mujin came too the conclusion this man was some type of show off causing havoc that was not needed in hopes to make himself feel better in some way, and when he formed a crater within the ground Mujin already knew where he meant too stop and would hold his hand up to stop the man placing his hand on his shoulder and with a emotionless look he would lock eye's with him as he spoke. Once he finished speaking Mujin would toss his hand aside and exude his spiritual pressure one thing would be for sure his power would fill the area quickly being nearly double his normally intended power due to his Zanpaktou the fire user would feel it like a weight over his shoulders due to his power level something Mujin had worked out upon his arriving but the other male with gold eyes he could not gauge his power, No matter. You talk to me as if i know of you, or vice versa. And after calling me a dog and attacking a human that showed no signs of aggression towards you, you speak of dignity and honor. The soul society would have no use for someone like you making a fool of yourself and crying about days of the past to someone you just meet.

Mujin would take another hit from his cigarette then back up giving him about 25 feet from the man before tilting his head and spitting on the ground before looking back at the man that had been hit prior the human Hizazel there was justice needed in the act of attacking someone without reason and Mujin felt the need to handle it himself even if he had no business, he would lift his hand pointing at the man. I wonder how you will fare in a real fight? attacking someone that is looking you in the eye's hopefully we won't have to add on to the humiliating defeat you seemed to suffer. Hadō 40-KikoukenThe word for his attack would run off his lips at the end of his sentence and a beam of white energy would come toward the man at a speed which would make his prior movement look like that of a beginner, aimed at his right pec the beam would move at master level speeds and curve and spin upon closing in on him if he moved it would follow him.
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:08 pm
Hizazel thought it to be a good idea to go to ground level and look at the actions up close, it was the worst idea he's made so far. While going down he let his fire rush around him to help him get to the ground. The fire reached for the guy in the middle of the brawl earlier, and he seemed to sense it. He threw up a cloak that caught fire and vanished instantaneously when touched by hizazels flash burn. Hizazel had no time to properly deflect the attack.

As he touched the ground the guy looked at him with a set of bright gold eyes and struck him square in the chest. Hizazel rolled back and began to tumble violently towards the road, but he caught himself and stared at the guy. The urge to retaliate was there, he wanted to hit him, or burn him at this moment. He looked up as the other guy continued to look at the situation. He sounded as though he was going to defend him, but then he made a slight jab at hizazels pride when he told the guy to fight someone who'd look him in the eye.

Hizazel assumed he was talking about him, but he wasn't even attempting to fight yet. He looked at the both of them and decided the golden eyed guy was his big target since he's the only one that actually hit him. Just then a large amount of pressure hit Hizazel he fell to one knee and sat there for a couple of minutes. He already knew what kind of fight this was about to turn into. His hair turned a bright white and blew from behind him as a tail unwrapped from his waist. The tail caught fire at the end and began to swing back and fourth. He then jumped in the air and pushed a great wave of fire towards the enemy from above as he watched the guy shoot a beam of white light from his hands.

Hizazel looked at the guy waiting on him to dodge the attack. He began to manifest a solid like fire on his feet as he did a full flip in the air. The large solid plume of fire served as his platform in mid air as he readied himself for retaliation.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:21 pm

"Rediculous. Utterly Rediculous , you insult me yet you begin to do things that may harm others" Was all shizuo would have said, staring the blast down as it continued its trajectory. He wouldn't move, he wouldn't falter, instead he would tense his muscles and brace for impact jamming the blast into his shoulder using equivalent force combined with the shockwave like affect from the two forces colliding. His skin would be completely burnt off from the blast having used his own body as a catalyst which would keep the lives down to zero lost. His eyes hardening as he would begin stepping forward. He had no reaction no hesistation, he didn't care if he was to end up some guttertrash corpse in the slums. Which was why as the smoke cleared and he was relatively unharmed he would have then spat his cigarrette out, his eyes shifting up to look at the one who fired the attack. he wouldn't have stopped then, because his speed was to the point he could vanish outright, he would momentarily have legitimately dissapeared from anyones radar.

After that moment? The likes of the golden hair man would have appeared his legs splayed out and his fist jerking forward, and this time he Wasn't pulling his punches, this amount of force could easily level half the city if needed EASILY. but he would stop a hyper sonic blast exploding in every direction causing the equivalent of a small tremor in the city from the mere tension of the air which had been around the punch in the first place. His fist gave off steam, his muscles and parts of his bone could easily be seen. He himself stood there, his sudden movement having ripped his shirt clean off, and yet? The seasoned fighter had pulled his punches and unlike the kid stopped himself before he had ended up causing another life to be lost. From there, even though from just a glance anyone within eyesight could tell that the likes of shizuo was beyond pissed.. he was absolutely bloodthirsty.. in his rage, and yet? Uncharacteristically the strongest human contained it. He kept it locked up as he would have turned his gaze up, looking the male straight in the eye. This time, he would see not an arrogant prick, but someone who knew what honor, duty, and service REALLY meant. Eyes that told the shinigami that he had not even the beginning of a right to patronize him.

"..Never risk civilian casualties. If you have a bone to pick with me, then use your fists, instead of relying on cheap tricks and over inflated ego. You think that i am a brute, and while i may look like one? I fought to protect something, you fought because you felt anger and gave into that sorry little childish excuse of an emotion. I don't mind being judged because i know who i am. However if you don't want to be called a dog, you need to have the capacity or maturity to negotiate a situation. Especially since i never physically harmed you, you threw the first punch on a man who just saved a bar from being burnt to the ground. Someone who you do not know, nor could you understand. Service, isn't honor codes and silly text book script. I died once, protecting the one who's employ i was in. I've fought enemies that make you look like a spec of dust in the universe. I judged you because thats all i saw, maybe i was too generous in my thoughts of you."

Shizuo had said his right hand jerking at arm speeds that would surpass and even make a seasoned captian have trouble keeping up with. His fingers knotting in the brats hair and lifting him off the ground as he would have looked him straight in the eyes. Not trying to hurt him, but giving him the lecture that he needed before he did actually do something stupid. His eyes smoldering as he had the aura fit for a man who had never betrayed his own beleifs. And of a man who was damn sure not going to change who he was now. Which was why he would have spoken now, her voice clear and to the point, since at the moment, he wasn't willing to harm the man, but if he kept with the nonsense he wouldn't mind ripping him limb from limb himself. Because he didn't see a shinigami here, he only saw a kid, as he eyes glanced up at the man who was hovering on fire and adressed him. "..You if you think im wrong you can arrest me after im done here. However im going to give him the talking to he sorely needs." That was all shizuo would say to that man his eyes now glancing back to the one he had a iron hold on. His words coming out, blunt and to the point.

"..The way i see it, you got two options here buddy. Option One being that you get your head out of your ass and grow up. Option Two being i take my left hand and ram it up your ass and pull your head out of your ass for you. Which one would you prefer?"

Shizuo would ask. waiting for an honest answer.

Mujin
Mujin
Kido Kid

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Empty ~

Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:25 pm
He took the hit and as expected it didn't do much damage no matter Mujin had bigger things to worry about seeing as how this man had some skill under his belt he would need to possibly think in order to fight him possibly even push himself, I hate old people. Mujin would think to himself he had no intention of harming the pitiful humans even though that was what the man thought his attack was weak and if he could not gauge that one thing was for sure he was not as strong as he thought he was and Mujin would offer a smirk aimed at the man before he began walking forward if he thought it would be easy to close in on the lower level shinigami he had a big hit coming cause Mujin didn't liked to be touched by people he didn't find attractive or important in his cause and currently the man held neither appeal toward him.

Mujin was a skilled fighter even for how long he had been fighting and the moment the man vanished from his OK speed somewhere around advanced and in a range to be handled. Mujin would have lifted his hand upon the man dropping his smoke and forming a box directly in front of him, though the man thought he could not be tracked at such speeds he was wrong Mujin had moved at that speed during his training in kido and would easily watch as the man closed in on him how one would say simple. His attack style was fast and relentless something he prided himself on upon first moving at a speed near master within the academy he trained himself to be able to keep up with his own limits adding kido into the factor of course, The gold eye'd man would find himself within a Co-Ordinate Capture Box which formed around him at the same speed he was moving Mujin would then take a step back actually he would Hoho back and land on the top of the building to give him more distance.

The hyper sonic blast would be contained within the Co-Ordinate Capture Box allowing the sound too propagate only fifteen feet before echoing back at the man if he didn't have defenses up too par with his strength he would have actually hurt himself hearing wise. Considering the change of events if the man still said what he planned Mujin would listen albeit not giving a dam he would listen before sitting on the edge of the building and twisting on of his braids how rude he intended to grab the young mans hair and how lucky it didn't happen it would have made him less attractive and he planned on picking up a nice and sexy acquaintance tonight.

He would find it hard to escape the barrier unless he unleashed a attack which would destroy the whole city and if he did that Mujin would simply leave cause he(Gold eyed man) would be arrested and possibly killed from acting out, such fun could come from things like this. Mujin would stand once again on the edge of the building he really didn't want to fight and came to the conclusion that he was being ridiculous, but he could be he was young and after only being dead a year before becoming a shinigami he had no time to play in his former life or new one

If you want to start something i am more than ready, we can leave this area and have a good ole fashion old guy vs the young thing, but being the man i am i know when i am wrong maybe we can all apologize and spark a friendship over a few rounds on me of course. I will even start the apology's. Sorry for attacking you when i had no reason, the name is Mujin Makiyoshi
He would tilt his head as he spoke before looking up at the man on fire in the sky, a cool ability and a even cooler ally even this man that seemed to have history laying under his gold eyes seemed worth knowing now or possibly worth killing.
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:36 pm
Hizazel stared for a couple of minutes, he couldn't figure out for the life of him how that just happened. He didn't want to run, but watching that quick display he couldn't figure out how he would go about fighting him. He finally turned towards the man whom trapped the guy in a box. Part of him wanted to charge in and hit the guy, but could he even reach him fast enough. He never actually sat down and had to think about what he should do next. It was always hit them and they'll fall at some point.

He never actually fought a person this much stronger than him. Hizazel looked at Mujin and kept a very serious face. He didn't get the feel that it would be wise to relax as of yet. "My names Hizazel." He said loud enough for mujin to hear.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Left_bar_bleue5/100The Past Which Lingers. [Shizuo/Open [max of 4 characters in thread ] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:03 am

Mysterious Swordswoman
Unknown Spiritual Power Level

"Done so soon? That is good. I would have to subdue--all--three--of you and interrogate if you continued with that sad fiasco."
A voice breezes by the trio in front of a bar. A ringing of a sheathed sword echoes following a tap for each sequence of ringing. For the one looking for the source, one would see a tall, athletic woman with long, blond hair donned in casual attire. The attire consists of a blue, bell-bottom denim, a high-cut, black t-shirt with a logo placed on her bosom saying, "Dungeons & Dragons," and then a pair of sleek, leather-brown boots with a medium heel. Even though she is looking straight at Mujin and Shizuo with her gray eyes, Hizazel would feel that he is also watched by the woman like she could sense him, even on her blindside. The woman speaks once more,
"I received a notice from this bar that one of you are retaliated when trouble has already started. I ignored it at first and told the caller to call the police, not one of her patrons; but now I sensed a ... Shino Student and a fire user. Compared to him, you two would not last long if he managed to muscle out of that shell."
As she provides her analysis, her right eye was glowing violet as Mujin, Shizuo and Hizazel would feel something digging into their soul and a dragon quiet growl within their head. In her hand was a katana like Mujin's, but the handle is long and wrapped in deep violet-blue wrapping and the elliptical tsuba is tinted in oxidized-green; the blade itself is long enough that the whole thing would be a walking stick rather than a cane; to someone with training in Zanjutsu, that sword itself is a Nodachi, a sword with reach and leverage as its advantage, but is awkward and slow if not in the right hand.
"You should know that playing vigilante is dangerous business and should be left to proper authority, not a student who would still have five years to go before being an official member and a nobody. Then again, without them..."
She proceeds her thought in self-contemplation before she snaps out of it quickly. She shrugs and approaches Shizuo and looks at him before sighs. She looks at Mujin with a serious look on her face she she reaches toward the barrier and touches the shell before a dark spot appears and expands around the barrier containing Shizuo. Once fully consumed, Shizuo would fall back onto ground, free as a bird as the dark energy retreats back into the woman's hand. Oddly, the dark energy exhume no spiritual aura as it would feel empty and foreboding in dread instead; it is like staring down into the darkness that does not have a bottom in sight, even with the best of lighting. Shizuo is unharmed by it as the technique is designed to absorb the spiritual energy and disperse them into the air while keeping some of the spiritual energy to rejuvenate the woman. Before she says anything else, she secretly starts recording the audio aspect of the report for evidence.
"Before I go off and make my report to the Commanding Captain and my charge, you are all under my custody until I say otherwise. While under my custody; you have the right to remain silent, you have the right to a representative, you have the right to medical needs and immediate provisions as I can call them in when needed, and anything you say and do will be recorded in my report before being issued to respective leaderships. Immediate provisions is only something you already have as along you prove to me that you are not going to endanger me."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum