Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Power of Youth
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyToday at 2:57 pm by Shizuo

» To Protect What Matters Most [Private: Arianda/Ulv]
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyToday at 4:04 am by Mirja Eeola

» High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyToday at 3:08 am by Ame no ko

» Intruder Alert?
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyToday at 2:15 am by Squish

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Siegharty

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyYesterday at 11:05 pm by Saera

» Squish's FC
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyYesterday at 7:07 pm by Shizuo

» ► | Henrex's Graphic Request Board | ◄
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyYesterday at 1:54 pm by Henrex

» Meeting Of Mages
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by Mirja Eeola

» One Lump or Two
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) I_vote_lcapComeing Back Home Party  (open) I_voting_barComeing Back Home Party  (open) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) I_vote_lcapComeing Back Home Party  (open) I_voting_barComeing Back Home Party  (open) I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2787 registered users
The newest registered user is BitterHawk

Our users have posted a total of 138096 messages in 20621 subjects

Comeing Back Home Party (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nickcca
Experienced Member
Nickcca

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Comeing Back Home Party  (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Comeing Back Home Party  (open) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Comeing Back Home Party (open)   Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Nickcca started walking back form his long term holiday due to his illness of recently had with other personality taking over more and more but now he back and feeling a lot better then before. He take a deep breath on nice sunny day as he making his way back to report for duty wearing his uniform and carry his twin zanputkos, the win low gently in his hair his eye close to beflily enjoy the breeze rushing tough his hair like a carmoe as he open his eye again takeing the shight og his home. He had been since he was only five his whole of Gothi 13 he sees as his family and would anything to protect that.

His adoptive mother was a Shinigami before him and now he been one himself for very long time since the age of 20 now he back and want to get working and become a Captain. "Well home sweet home look i got my work cut out for me .....oh carp i due for yearly needle shot.....how fun." Nickcca had a faer of needles since since god knows when he hate he try to avoid having even tought they for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Veteran Member
Nix

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Comeing Back Home Party  (open) Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Comeing Back Home Party  (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Comeing Back Home Party  (open) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Comeing Back Home Party (open)   Comeing Back Home Party  (open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:01 pm