Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Choose Your Winner!

3 - 43%
3 - 43%
1 - 14%

Total Votes: 7

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Empty The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting!

Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:58 pm
ALRIGHT GUYS. I know the site has been in a weird stasis as of late but we're gettin' back into the swing of things. Don't worry, we've all had problems in life. Let's get right to this!

For our birthday this year as a site we held a contest for those who wanted to make a birthday card to celebrate our fifth anniversary. Now, I don't know about you all, but I thought it was pretty interesting. With only three users entering, we have a poll set up so that the members of the site can decide which user should win the first place prize!

The pictures are as followed for each contestant in their respective spoilers.

Blank!

Spoiler:

Blade!

Spoiler:

S_E!

Spoiler:

Good luck to all our entering Users! Remember guys, vote only once and spread the word as best you can!

Last edited by Blade on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! FXpoQxJ
The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Left_bar_bleue27500/99999The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Empty Re: The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting!

Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:23 pm
I hath cast mine vote into the fray!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Empty Re: The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting!

Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:58 pm

«VOTING FOR S_E'S ENTRY FOR LAUGHS»

I decided to go ahead and vote for S_E due to good ol' bias nature. I had a top chuckle when he decided to go ahead and photoshop the whole Mana Karadashian debacle.  So based on the fact it got my emotions laughin', I'll tos my vote towards his weirdfuck direction, yo.

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:45 pm
The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

With the dust now having been settled, I believe it is safe to say that both Blank and Blade have tied for 1st place in this contest. Because of that, they'll receive the 1st prize. And, with S_E coming in second, he'll receive the 2nd prize. So I'll be locking out this thread. Congrats to all the winners.

» 1st Place - The person who comes in first place will be winning: 30,000,000 yen, 10,000 awesome points and their card will be featured on the site during the Platinum Hearts celebration. Along with that, they'll get a sidebar image and a medal + mention in our Hall of Fame.

» 2nd Place - The person who comes in second place will be winning: 20,000,000 yen, 5,000 awesome points, a medal and mentioned in our hall of fame board.

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Card Contest Voting! WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum