Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 Empty Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0

Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:07 am
  • Name Of Character: Azure Iramasha
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6011-azure-iramasha-approved-0-2-hybrid-0-4-spirit
  • Reasons For Upgrading:

I've spoken to quite a few people about it, and I myself have been thinking about it for maybe a month or so. I don't want you to get the wrong idea by me speaking of it, but I believe Azure has weighed himself enough on the site to merit is 0-2 to be one of the few 0-2++. I don't believe this to be out of some power hungry trip, I believe Azure has been through some shit, along with has done some shit to merit it. I, and he, have grown over the years. Time and time again I have had points where Azure has pushed himself to the brink and I believe that as a "Face" of the Iramasha as a whole, according to some, I think he should hold that status as others do. He's been the leader of multiple orgs and has been able to pump life into the site as of late as well. He's currently in 9 threads, with many fight threads to come once the Tourney starts. This isn't only my opinion, but it is also others. I've just done a lot of thinking and decided tonight that I wanted to talk with you about it.

That is currently what I wrote in skype a few moments ago. What I want to get at with this thread is why I believe Azure Iramasha has reached the area of 0-2++, maybe even 0-1- when Hell Harvester is in full effect with his angel state. The reasons are as followed.

Azure's been around for three years now, and while he didnt do much inbetween my inactive periods, I have had bouts of extreme activity where he's done quite a lot. Interacting with his father, brother, family, and just in general going through threads with him has been a thing ever since his fruition. As of late, Azure has been found in a Plethora of on going threads. I believe I'm up to a list of 8 or 9 with more to come as the Tournament rolls around and characters meant for plot with him are made. Azure is a pinnacle for his people. To some, he is seen as the face of the Iramasha, whether it be Hybrid or overall. He's grown over the years such as I have and with that, I believe it merits this upgrade. I do not know if the opinions of others matter in this position, but this is not something I have thought of on my own. I have spoken to a number of people about it rather abruptly and they said some of the same things without me even saying it. It isn't only me that believes that Azure has reached this lengths, which may merit some sort of attention. And with the threads that he is in currently, they are active. Three of them are awaiting posts from me rather soon, and the others are simply just waiting for posts for myself. I've grown entirely active as both a Staff member and a Roleplayer and I do believe that I could handle a character of this size. Now, I know there isn't a shit ton of explaining done but there isnt much else I can say. He's locked in to a battle with Zane currently, he's recruiting for the Vanguard, he's intiated a prelude to war to protect earth. He currently holds a Titan of The Garden of Eden, a pretty powerful spirit, the very first Hybrid Iramasha and has pumped life back into the site as well with every single one of these threads. He has become diverse and helpful in the betterment of the site and I do believe with this sorta upgrade it will only cement his cause to protect Earth, run the Vanguard, and show people that he is of the best, like I believe. Like others. This is all my opinion and I truly feel justified, but if others do not agree, it is as simple as that. I won't argue. I know my place as both a Trial admin now and a roleplayer on the site.

What Are You Upgrading: I'd like for Azure's Racial skills (The Iramasha Skills) to all be Masters, and possibly a Grandmaster in Chaos Energy. I'm not sure if anyone else agrees with this but he's proficient in the use of his race with being of both blood types and has mastered it in ways others cant dream of. I am also requesting a tier boost of 0-2++ if possible, and maybe even a 0-1- in forms above his racial ones.
  • Any Extra Notes: Not currently.

Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 FXpoQxJ
Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 Empty Re: Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0

Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:13 am
Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Well, I'm going to go ahead and approve the 0-2++ and Grand Masters. The reason for this is because I feel Azure is getting fairly active, he became a faction leader and it's been a few years since he put in his last upgrade. So, with that said, I feel fine in giving him this and will approve it. However, I will not approve the other masteries. You can go ahead and now put this upgrade in your thread

Upgrading Azure Iramasha 2.0 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum