Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Finally It Has Been Settled Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Finally It Has Been Settled Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Finally It Has Been Settled Empty Finally It Has Been Settled

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 am
  • Name Of Character: Nix Shraik
  • Link To Character Profile: Nix Shraik
  • Reasons For Upgrading: As I got Cookies clearance, that the thread is over and the stated in it is the end, I finally can apply for upgrades after this battle. It was long, hard one, where Nix was almost killed and I actually thought of him dying in one spot. But in the end he managed to save everyone, even if the city did sustain some damage. Here is the thread.
    What Are You Upgrading:
    Tier Upgrade: Up to you! I have never been a good judge of these things.
    Skill:
    • Mental Deduction=Advanced ---> Master
      Reason: If not by using his brains and understanding when the timing is right, Nix would never been able survive as long in that battle, as he did. While he couldn't outsmart someone like Zwei, the male did move a bit closer to the intelligents level she had. And the fact, that in battle he got some of her still existing cells, which contained quite amount of information.
    • Pain Endurance=Adept ---> Advanced
      Reason: He got injured, hit and damaged in so many places, if not for his regeneration powers, he would be dead. That amount of pain wasn't pleasant and I believe that after it his limits to the pain he can sustain grew at least a bit.
      P.S. I wasn't sure about Durability, so I didn't put it in, but I would be happy, if it goes up by a grade ^,^
    • Anima Stone Strength=Advanced ---> Master
      Reason: This battle put his stone to the test. It was almost destroyed, which would lead to a catastrophe, greater then the one this battle was already. But in the end it managed to sustain itself and live through the battle. After its renewal, Nix understood better its limits, as well, as how to expand them.
    • Soul Sorcery=Beginner ---> Adept
      Reason: After the fight Nix realized that most enemies quite much rely on magic and energy based attacks. And as time had showed it, he was quite good at understanding them and even neutralizing them. Because of that he had decided to learn and understand energy and its types better, as well, as things you can do with all kinds of energies. This knowledge will then be used for Nix to create ways negating spells and such.
      P.S. I plan on putting new powers and spells, when remaking this app in near future, as it needs a bit fixing ^,^'

• Any Extra Notes: I usually buy upgrades :$ But because I promised myself to stop doing that, I need to use chances like that. Still, I'm new to upgrades after long battles, so be mercyful and don't yell on me too much, that I had wrote here too much :S

Finally It Has Been Settled RDLUVBj
Finally It Has Been Settled 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Finally It Has Been Settled Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Finally It Has Been Settled Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Finally It Has Been Settled Empty Re: Finally It Has Been Settled

Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:09 pm
Finally It Has Been Settled Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Yar, this looks legit enough to me. The skill set business could be explained easily by me boosting him up to 1-3++. I feel a two tier upgrade if sufficient for this app because of the extensive battle, how active you are with the character and because he seems to have worked for it. Therefore, I will approve this and move it into accepted upgrades.

Finally It Has Been Settled WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum