Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rokuro
Rokuro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl Left_bar_bleue27000/100000Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (27000/100000)
Tiers:

Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl Empty Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl

Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:36 am
Character: Isane Kotetsu
Race: Shinigami
Organisation: Gotei 13
Application: Isane Kotetsu
Tier:2 - 2
Opening Post: To be decided
Notes: Long story short, Isane has just returned from a 400 year timelapse, which occurred straight after Aizen's demise in the Winter War. Needless to say she ain't up to speed at all, and not only would a debriefing be in order, but also some friendly hugs, considering most of the people she knew and saw just a few days ago aren't around anymore. Bring some booze and sweets. She's gonna need them. This'd be an open RP thread, but since it is key to her re-inauguration and therefore should be done asap, it'd be nice if someone active could join me in this endeavour. Shinigami exclusive obv, someone of VC level or higher would be beneficial since they are those who know most of the stuff she'd need to know to get her up to speed.

After that, I plan to do a thread of her re-appointment as Vice Captain of Division 4, where imo the current Captain and the Captain Commander should be present at least (even though this might be a bit hard to pull off).

This'd be the first two threads. The third would be a Black World Event thread in the Earth Realm. The Kora Aina are still standing there, au contraire to Soul Society, so I figured signing up there would be a good idea to hop on the event train. The plot of the thread would have to feature a fight vs the escaped Saca Dila of Isane and the one joining the thread. This would be a closed COMBAT thread, and I prefer to keep it a 2v2 (ourselves vs our inverse entities) for speed reasons. I think all Protagonists would be welcome here who fit into Tier 3 to 1 (higher would end the combat too fast and I'd be unable to assist in the defeat of their SD, methinks).

My TZ is GMT +1. I can usually be here from around 8:00 am to 12:00 pm since I can sometimes peek in from work aswell and sneak in the odd post. I'd like to put some focus on these threads, since the others are just slowly taking form.

Last edited by Rokuro on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl Empty Re: Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl

Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:47 am
Hi, I'm Mecha or Nix, call me as you want ^,^ What I wanted to say, I can sign up with my ArchSage of Vanguards, Nix Shraik. If he is too strong for you, I understand, but I still offer. As I understood my two other characters doesn't fit your scale, but I wanted to ask, if you are interested in becoming a Arrancar, give me a call! -Wink, wink-

P.S. My time zone is GTM +2 and I get home around 5:00 PM

Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl RDLUVBj
Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl 82q86I3
Rokuro
Rokuro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl Left_bar_bleue27000/100000Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (27000/100000)
Tiers:

Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl Empty Re: Isane's Re-Inauguration // Black World Arc Brawl

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:06 am
Hey Nix!

Your char is at the upper end of the scale, but should be ultimately okay for the Black World Arc event if we fine-tune everything a bit. Throw me a pm or open a PC in xat and we'll work out the details.

Also, Jaquinda doesn't want to become an Arrancar until she reaches VL level.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum