Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Left_bar_bleue5/100Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Empty Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty

Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:39 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14005-shinigami-5-5-andrew-spoon

After two years of not being assigned to a division, Andrew receives a note saying that he was accepted to a division. It would be an elation to be accepted to a division, but Andrew has to keep a professional appearance. He straighten out his uniform and pack his stuff in a orderly fashion. If one would to open his suitcase or see him in general, they would find everything he has in neat order with every detail paid with attentive care as his beard and hair are trimmed to the point that they appear smooth and groomed. Once everything is taken care of, he marches out of the general barrack and goes on his way to the division designated on his memo. Though he does not know where to go to find it, he is sure that the signs will help him out. With his chin up and eyes looking straight ahead, he is on his way to report for duty to his seated officer that he is ordered to report to.

As the other Shinigami are passing by, he pays no heed to them as he is on a mission. Any rumor spoken about him, he does not respond to them because they are meaningless if it is about potential; they begin to have meaning when he produce results, not potential. He is one of Gotei 13's raw recruits and that is a badge of honor as he will do dangerous tasks so civilians do not have to. As he is going to be part of the division, he expects himself to work with them as a teammate and not some hero. Andrew keeps a stoic expression on his face with brows lowered, tensed gaze, and a relaxed frown.
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Empty Re: Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:16 pm
Shin was standing idly by in the Seireitei, trying to find something to amuse him. Today was quite a dull day and all his usual suspects to bother or try to poke for information were elsewhere. It was really quite a bore. And he couldn't just aimlessly taunt the souls in Rukongai, last time he did that Central 46 reprimanded him. And told him he was, much to their chagrin to say it as such 'trolling is only permitted against other official Shinigami. They must have at bare minimum, graduated from the Academy, before they are to be...."trolled"' And Shin sighed, that really narrowed his options. I mean, he couldn't even mess with the kiddie Shinigami cadets either? They probably made sure to make that note in advance. No matter, Shin would soon turn around and notice something catch his eye.

Shin-kun, what are you planning?

This one looks super serious. He's just barrelnosing his way through. He looks like fun. And is a fresh graduate by his attire and power level. I wonder if he can even do anything.

Shin pondered to himself. Usually just being a graduate meant you didn't know anything fancy but, advanced level graduates could show some potential or have a few tricks up their sleeve. Shin knew he was in that category himself. So maybe this would be an interesting experiment. After all, he could always try and locate new members for the Onmitsukido in this fashion if the individual showed any evident prowess. And if not, it was a new Shinigami he could add to his data on and update as the kid learned things. Shin chuckled as he then made sure to move so he was in direct eyeline of the kid. He then grabbed a piece of one of his favorite candies. In addition, he also grabbed a firecracker ball. Super extra hot joke candy that was flavored with every kind of spicy pepper imaginable at it's candy center being filled with super spicy pepper juices of various kinds. His other candy was just filled with cherry flavored deliciousness. He popped the cherry one in his mouth and handed the hot one out to the guy as he held it out with an open palm.

"You look tense. Have a candy. Being so readable makes you a liability to whatever squad you're in. I knew you'd be if you were one of my subordinates anyway. So have a candy and relax, Frowny."

Shin said with a grin as he held out the candy. It would taste sweet and yummy till the super spicy core leaked into his mouth if he ate it. And how he reacted would be all the more fascinating and fun. Shin also thought his nickname was suiting for him, until he earned a new one that is. He wondered if the kid even knew who he was, though his mannerisms and word choice would hint at him being someone of importance. But the kid could be dumb so he didn't know for sure.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Left_bar_bleue5/100Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Empty Re: Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 pm
The raw recruit is confronted by a lieutenant and judging by the badge, second division. Andrew learned of the division from the Shino Academy along with other divisions so the recruits can make a serious decision about what direction their strengths will be most appreciated at. His strength is in his dedication for the organization and order, making him on par with the Kuchiki Clan in term of example set by Byakuya Kuchiki. However, with this one being from those who used infiltration, subterfuge and guile to confound their opposition, this lieutenant would be very cunning. However, Andrew knows better because he does not keep his head down like the others so he can see far in front of him. He saw the two candies and the lieutenant ate one before handing the other, indicating that there is something about that candy that is not right; Andrew knows it from his intuition.

"I would appreciate a gift from my sempai, but I must decline because accepting candy from a stranger is like not having your hand over your drink in a crowded pub at all times. Now, if you would be so kind as to not delay me further please. My direct superior should be expecting me and I'd rather not keep my superior waiting."

Humbly, he bows to the lieutenant briskly with his right fist striking his chest as a form of salute before he rises back straight and moves around him. "Something's up with that character and I should expect him to hound me to keep this scene going."
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Enter the Serious Soldier, Andrew Spoon Reports for Duty Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:35 pm
Shin observed as the kid simply brushed past him without any kind of real response. How boring, he wasn't even a person yet, still the fresh face. Too boring to deal with right now. And with that thought in Mind, Shin simply walked off.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum