Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Of Angels and Demons [ikari/Rin] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Of Angels and Demons [ikari/Rin] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Of Angels and Demons [ikari/Rin] Empty Of Angels and Demons [ikari/Rin]

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:03 pm

THE HEALER OF THE IRAMASHA

Enter Ikari Iramasha
無限大ドラゴン

Song: Hope- Artist: We Came as Romans - Words: 550

It was evening around eight pm in Karakura and it was a beautiful night. It wasn't too hot, nor cold, but it was cool enough for him to wear a jacket. Although he liked jackets because of the style it gave him. Ikari had on a black zip up jacket, that he wore open for the time being with a white button up underneath the jacket. He had on blue jeans and black skateboarding sneakers. His bangs were in his eyes and his hair was down and was pretty long as it'd make him look like one of those visual kei like singers like that old guy named Gackt, or Hyde or was it someone else it didn't matter honestly to him he just wanted to be comfortable. He had a pair of headphones in his ears currently. The Music was calm to him it was mix of guitar, bass and drums no singing it was just music pure and simple. It was relaxing to him as he wandered at the night time. He had a calm smile and simply was searching for something to do. He thought about what he could do there was a lot to do here always, so his mind searched through he options on his phone and singing sounded pretty good at the moment. Ikari kept his energy low so he'd fit in with the populace as the Angelic Iramasha quietly mused about businesses, looking into a few places before settling on the fact he wanted to sing and began to walk to the closest Kareoke bar.

He'd walk past a man who just slapped a woman and ikari stopped in his place hearing the arguement. "Excuse me did you just slap her?" The man nodded and expressed that she had earned his ire, and deciding to hit her was the option he had best in his mind. Ikari smiled at him and approached him calmly. "Ah, so your best option was to resort to petty violence huh? Great. I like people like you." The other man was caught off guard before Ikari's foot landed square in his abdomen slamming him into the wall as he'd sigh lightly. "Of course I hate men who abuse women for no reason...Next time I'll slice your cockles off and you'll be unable to reproduce ever... understood you little shit?" He'd say lightly as the man ran off saying I'm sorry to the female. "No don't think me miss, just learn how to protect yourself don't let them run over you..." He'd warn her lightly keeping on. He didn't want thanks at the moment he just kicked a man into the sense of reality then. As he'd keep on moving looking for that Kareoke bar as he was excited to go singing even if he was by himself currently. He didn't think he'd fine anyone to sing with and relax with honestly. He just wanted to enjoy his day before it got too hectic for him. He wanted to drink some non alcoholic drinks and sing his heart out at least once. Who knew what this day could potentially bring for him, he just knew one thing though he just kicked someone's ass who deserved it and it made him feel better for using violence to solve an issue.
Template By: [THEFROST]

Of Angels and Demons [ikari/Rin] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Of Angels and Demons [ikari/Rin] Left_bar_bleue0/0Of Angels and Demons [ikari/Rin] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Of Angels and Demons [ikari/Rin] Empty Re: Of Angels and Demons [ikari/Rin]

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:37 am