Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission]

+9
Kakeru
||-BlankMystery-||
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
The Cat
Sage
Blade
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
THEFROST
13 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission]

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:11 am

REVIEWING

Huh, aren't you a sight for sore eyes? Well, I'm happy to see you sparking interest again in the site. So, I'll go ahead and approve you if you want to make that thread.

Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission]

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:15 am
Chotto Mattekudasai!~

I'ma have to say no on anything in the Guardian Beast lands, because the GB lands are largely uninhabited by normal Sugiura people, and the Guardian Beasts wouldn't really do things with the iramasha, because they are more or less waiting for their special sugiura to be born so they can help balance them out. It would be largely non-fruitful for Kaguyami, the East, West, or North honestly would be better for her to go to, there's people there and she could get more out of that than the south, that is my suggestion, or you could just join the west or north? It's up to you where you go, i'm highly suggesting that the Guardian beast lands would be a terrible waste of her valuable time. In short no one should be going to the GB lands besides sugiura that need GB's or a GB character going out into the world to find their perfect balance.

Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:19 am
Kakeru wrote:Chotto Mattekudasai!~

I'ma have to say no on anything in the Guardian Beast lands, because the GB lands are largely uninhabited by normal Sugiura people, and the Guardian Beasts wouldn't really do things with the iramasha, because they are more or less waiting for their special sugiura to be born so they can help balance them out. It would be largely non-fruitful for Kaguyami, the East, West, or North honestly would be better for her to go to, there's people there and she could get more out of that than the south, that is my suggestion, or you could just join the west or north? It's up to you where you go, i'm highly suggesting that the Guardian beast lands would be a terrible waste of her valuable time. In short no one should be going to the GB lands besides sugiura that need GB's or a GB character going out into the world to find their perfect balance.

Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 KrutCjn

Pretty much this. I may have to go ahead and revoke my approval because I didn't know this information either and assumed they were apart of this. So, sorry about that.

Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:06 am
Im gonna send Pierre out there. The Nature Iramasha are still Iramasha. Plus they like rarely interact with anyone. They need to spot being such shut in in their special floating island.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:29 am

REVIEWING

Glad to see that you are taking an interest in this mission. I'll go ahead and approve you to sign up for this mission.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:46 am
I will not be joining any of the threads in any of the Sugiuran Kingdoms, so you can just go ahead and withdraw Yavriil from the Stand By list.

Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:05 pm
Sidera would be part of things, after she woke up. ♥

Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:21 pm

REVIEWING

Alright, I'll drop you out of the event. As for Circa? I'll go ahead and approve you.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:56 am
[mod]Frost, is this mission still on-going or has it been done? If not, i'll get this thing moved.[/mod]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 01, 2016 10:08 am
Operation Discovery: Bonds Between Iramasha And Sugiruan Forces [Multi-Thread Series Mission] - Page 3 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS MISSION HERE✦

Moving this to old missions!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum