Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Little Dragon and Lioness  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Little Dragon and Lioness  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

The Little Dragon and Lioness  Empty The Little Dragon and Lioness

Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:55 am

Artist: Fairy Tail OST| Song: Main Theme Slow| Word Count:357

Hayden briefly remembers feeling a agony in his chest and body as his eyes opened various voices around him as he was wheeled into some type of hospital. He doesn’t remember much except a lot of bright lights and the brief flashing of windows and scenery. It all felt like some type of blur or phasing of images before his eyes. He hated it. He truly was simply confused and dazed after his encounter with wolf the images and words replaying in his head like a slideshow, from the images of the girl and town to what he said about his daughter- who was his daughter? He was just confused before suddenly trying to move and he heard a loud voice and small prick the darkness. Darkness. It seemed so nice now for some reason like a blanket that just wanted to keep him warm in its bosom. It was nice.

He groaned awake softly his eyes opening slightly as the white ceiling made it’s self known to him. It had been god knows how long since his battle with wolf and while being a shinigami his body was healing at a unnatural rate even for his kind. It was baffling to some of the doctors and medics within the vanguard but Hayden would guess it would have to deal with whatever Wolf hit him with in his heart. Suddenly he looked down quickly moving his shirt out the way to see nothing but his chest looking as normal and muscled as always. He felt the same just.. different in some type of way. He stopped before leaning back into his pillow, he had various machines hooked up to him beginning to take them out, he needed to find that man he needed to… woah. He felt woozy for a second stopping laying back down. Maybe not yet. He sighed looked around to see a window that let light into the room naturally along with some hospital food next to him on a tray and flowers too. Typical Hospital shit.

“Damnit.. he got away.” He muttered sighing, he was just simply tired at this point.

Template By: [THEFROST]

The Little Dragon and Lioness  JfH75kA
The Little Dragon and Lioness  H8Tyk70
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Little Dragon and Lioness  Left_bar_bleue10/100The Little Dragon and Lioness  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Little Dragon and Lioness  Empty Re: The Little Dragon and Lioness

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:02 pm

The days were getting colder, things were beginning to become more of a problem with all the ruckus created lately it seemed like the whole world was going crazy, and everyone was in full swing. The vanguard welcomed new members almost weekly now, and for the girl who didn't want to be around people she found it near impossible to find herself alone. yet maybe that was for the best, she found herself wanting for someone she could trust, someone to know that loneliness she felt and to take it away, but that person never came, maybe because she pushed all those around her away ... or because she didn't deserve it.

Pushed into this position, she had been saved by that kid that day, as much as she didn't like to admit it without him she couldn't of taken the beast that she encountered, not without near freezing herself to death .... or becoming that which she hated. And now this man that she had trusted enough to follow lay broken before her, reeking of a stench she knew far to well. Broken down by a man she barely knew who shared blood ... a father that she didn't want and seemingly didn't want her.

Standing at the foot of his bed as he struggled she couldn't help but shake her head in disapproval, like he was being nothing but a fool. He needed to heal yet here he was ripping the machines that were helping him out... what an idiot was all the girl could think as she made a small coughing sound to alert the man to her presence. And then quickly after, walking over to sit upon the chair at this mans bed side "I brought some food, you were dumb but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to eat." Her hand receded to the pack she brought with her, pulling a small blue box from it, inside this little box? simply a small veritable feast for the man, from roast pork to rolls of sushi seemingly the girl had gone all out. Cooking was something that she'd been doing a bit of lately, anything to get her mind still, to distract her from her thoughts, something to keep her focus for a small time. "I... I didn't really know what you liked, so i just made whatever .... don't make a big deal of it."

"You're too impatient, you should've sent for help or.. or asked azure to come with or ... or something, what would happen if you died?" her voice fell forth after the short time of silence, her tone was almost frantic as she bit her lip the sadness in her words coming out with her concern, this man was apart of those who she was supposed to help and here he was broken down and within this hospital bed. Her hand slammed down on his shoulder, shaking as it fell all the true impact gone before it even hit, leaving her shaking fist sitting upon him the hit probably not even offering any type of force.

Her hand sat there as the thoughts rolled through her head, everything was welling up till she dint want to think anymore, like everything that had happened was her fault, if she was stronger, if she could've just been there... if she wasn't who she was. As her hand moved back to her side though the girl could do naught but stare down, her concerned look turning to a muddled mess of sadness and almost anger a small tear forming as she spoke once more. "What was he like?...."

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Lio the Lion

The Little Dragon and Lioness  M9rTQZk

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Little Dragon and Lioness  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Little Dragon and Lioness  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:05 pm

Artist: Fairy Tail OST| Song: Past Story| Word Count:734

Hayden eyes snapped to where he heard the cough as he layed back in the bed seeing none other than Mel Lionus. The girl he had saved, the very girl who he had brought into the Vanguard, now the girl he could briefly feel what was inside of him in her. He was surprised to say the least as his mind was quickly able to piece together who she was and the warning wolf gave him, it couldn’t be… could it? He stared at her as she approached his bed sitting down with what looked to be a blue box and she explained she how he was dumb but deserved some food. To be fair she might have been right as he looked back at the situation he was in. “Thanks, Mel, You didn’t have to.” He explained softly as he took the box setting in on the table next to them, his lips turning into a smile despite how she said it wasn’t nothing. “It means alot to me anyway.”

However, not soon after she began to speak quickly about how he was impatient and what not- he expected it to be typical scolding but it appeared more than that as she reached the end. He had never seen her so.. upset to be frank. Her hand raising as it struck his shoulder softly, almost no force behind it as her hand shook. He was stunned for a moment as he could only listen to what she said about what could have happened if he died, he just didn’t… he wasn’t thinking back then. He never thought past what his death would mean to people- he had died once already but now it seemed that someone, if they meant it or not, cared for him. They cared about him.

Finally she asked the million dollar question to him, something he wasn’t sure he could answer to be frank. ‘What was he like,’ this seemed to prove hard as Hayden head dipped down himself as he lifted his head up to see her looking down but her voice and moistness gathering behind her eyes betrayed her emotions. He remained still for a moment before reaching his hand out to take the feeble hand that was on his shoulder, moving it down to rest beside him as he his held it slightly. To hell with what wolf said, he had no right to dictate her or his life. She was his friend.

“Hey..” He spoke softly as his other hand came up to wipe some of the hair out of her face, hopefully making her look up as he could look at her eyes his dull green ones offering a brightness to let her know all was fine. “Don’t cry Mel, it breaks that pseudo cute look you have.” He joked softly before speaking to her in a softer tone. “I’m sorry, I won’t be as reckless- I didn’t mean to make you cry.” He explained waiting for her to understand his words before addressing the real question of the room.

“Wolf… He.. He was a interesting guy, I just.. I don’t know how to describe him.” He told her softly before adding. “I have to find him again.” He said firmly wondering what she would say. “Not now but in the future, I have to find him, I don’t know why.” He shook his head closing his eyes resting his head back, his hand squeezing her’s softly. “He told me to stay away from you.” He finally told her opening his eyes looking over to her letting her know the truth.”

“Mel.. I know you know what he did to me, you feel it.” He explained because he could feel it inside of her, his thoughts whirling as he began to sit up painfully groaning. “You’re the only one who knows this like I do- I.. I’m restarting my Clan and I want you to join it.” He offered, this was his strange way of offering a hand to her- perhaps life didn’t need to be so lonely.

“How bout we..eat this food you made, smells great?” He asked trying to lighten the mood offering the shit eating grin he was known for at times, he really was trying to cheer her up but it was obvious he didn’t know how. Hopefully it was the thought that counted.

"Wait.. fuck uh.. shit I shouldn't have asked that." Fuck.

Template By: [THEFROST]

The Little Dragon and Lioness  JfH75kA
The Little Dragon and Lioness  H8Tyk70
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Little Dragon and Lioness  Left_bar_bleue10/100The Little Dragon and Lioness  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:04 am

Youre an idiot...

Her words sprung forth a little as a small smile came to her face fresh with his words, he brushed her hair from her eyes wiping her tears away yet she would pull back from his touch. She liked Hayden but everything inside her made her not want someone to be there, she wanted to be alone ... she deserved it, and right now though he was trying to be cool she could only laugh at his stupidity, trying to look after the girl despite being hold up in a bed with more wounds than one could count. But as he continued on his voice now leaving the person she wanted to see as a friend a person she did care for even if a little bit to something else ... she couldn't keep that smile.

Her hands clenched shaking within the grasp of his, teeth grinding slightly as he spoke of wolf, like he knew of what this was what everything that was before him and he was better than it. He spoke like the world had been lifted like all this meant something so existential that it wasn't something that could've killed him but something that freed him ... he was so damn stupid. Even as he talked of wolfs wish she couldn't help but bit her bottom lip a little as the creeping sadness formed across her face eyes continuing to water as she sat continuing to hear this, even he knew what she was, and Hayden didn't seem to understand it one bit acting as though that warning was nothing but a threat from an overprotective dad that he could just disobey.

Her trembling hand rose from his and this time slammed down with more force than shed ever given, driving it into his wound as he attempted to sit there eating, playing off his words. The tears in her eyes where not for him anymore, they were for some tiny part of her that wanted to stay locked away. Her fist would bury into his wound, hell as he was he wouldn't be fighting back from it and as she struck she stood kicking her chair to the wall with such a force it cracked through the concrete,medical equipment sitting on the table near her flying to the ground and smashing upon contact. her eyes sclera crushed inwards turning black as her irises formed from their natural purplish tinge to a dark crimson, form her back her blood had boiled striking through her skin forming upwards into a sort of wing made from spikes of her blood.

You don't even know whats inside you! you don't understand ... i'm .... i'm a monster because of him! whats in you isn't something i "know" of, its something that takes apart of you! This is what you become nothing but death! i wanted him to die for this! I wanted to die!

Her words shot forth growing louder and more vicious with each second hospital staff converging upon the entrance of the room trying to stop this, but none dark walk inside for even in the eyes of those who cared for so many this girl was apart of darkness. Her words were broken interrupted with her tears and cracking voice as she couldn't help but break down over this, she never admitted these things to anyone and right now she felt more alone than ever ... even with a person she thought could help find the feeling of not feeling alone. Her arms wrapped round herself as she stare to the floor tears streaming down her face as she clenched herself, squeezing at her arms till her knuckles turned pale ... the death matter trailing behind her as her deep purple hued hair began moving within the cold air

You don't 'have' to find him! hes nothing to you and hes nothing to me! don't talk like hes some hero whos gifted you with something! hes a worthless man who couldn't even look after his daughter, and now you back here spouting some crap of how you're drawn to him! He didn't want me and he doesn't want you!

The words were filled with discontent , but even as she spoke yelling at Hayden the darkness within her seemed to fade back her death matter receding back into her leaving only a wound now open on her shoulder, her eyes returning to their original form as she backed away slowly footstep after footstep never looking up to Hayden as she spoke. And as she reached the door way vanguard hospitals staff running in to check his vitals and that the man was okay she could only allow her voice to come out, no anger behind it anymore just a sort of discontent, fading with sadness truly as though her only friend was now gone.

You want to run off with your group and find him to figure out whats inside you then go and die for all i care, i am not him and you aren't either ... and you should be happy with that... i cant watch you kill yourself, i don't want you to die.

With the words falling from her lips the girl turned walking through the threshold of this door way and continuing down the hall never looking up, her shame and self hatred was to refined, she wanted to find some sort of redemption yet she only found remorse... coming here was a mistake.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Lio the Lion

The Little Dragon and Lioness  M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum