Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's FC

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:22 pm
I see, well alternately I could always redo my character appearance with one FC and then maybe make minor edits to it. Would that work?
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:42 pm
[mod]That is one way of doing it. If you wanted a certain person's body and face, but give them edits yes that is possible.

An example of that is one of my characters I will be making, she has everything I need, but for er eyes, I'll have to edit them over every time.

but I don't need to FC the different eyes I'm using, (one of the eyes being from MeMeMe) I only need to FC the base person I'm using.[/mod]

Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Image
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 am
So for example I claim Neji Hyuga from Naruto for my character base and then edit his clothing a little, change his eyes, hair and skin tone, as well as give him scars, tattoos and birthmarks?
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Bhairyuu's FC - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:49 pm
[mod]Could you by chance give me an example? If it's vastly different you wouldn't even need to FC anything, because by then it would be your Original Character.[/mod]

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:43 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14284-bhairyuu-kurokami-wip

Here's my character profile link. You can go through my shifter appearance description to get an idea of what I meant. Feel free to give me your comments on it, Lilith.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:39 am
[mod]Oh, I was more or less wondering if you had a picture. Your picture link isn't working.[/mod]

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:22 am
Strange. I checked the link before I posted it here,and it was working just fine. Okay I will look into it. So was my character appearance description okay?
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:21 pm
[mod]Yeah, this is what I see.
https://s-media-cache ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/d6/58/39d6586007e83a17437ac4a1534a0e1f.png
It isn't a full link.[/mod]

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 pm
Oh I see, okay. I have fixed the link, so it should be working now. Besides that are there any other problems with my app as it is now?
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:17 pm
[mod]OHH okay. So your character's shifter appearance is Shikamaru?

Why don't you just FC him?

Also I noticed for your Racial Abilities and powers you have them seemed to be copy and paste? Personally I don't mind that especially since you put them into in a slant. Most people when they grade their app will skip over any parts that are copy and paste. Personally for me it's fine, other staff members may point it out to you again in the future.

For your Origin powers a lot of people would view Nature and Metals and just the storms, plants, and metals of course. People wouldn't mix gravity into the idea of 'nature and metals' but if you wanted, you can just change your origin to Gravity and Metals Seeing how you don't have much written about the storms idea.

With gravity you can do a lot of things, technically you can make things "levitate" by manipulating the area around different thing, so in reality if you use it carefully you can get the abilities of storms in there, just it wouldn't be the same. All in all, I don't see Gravity as an element of nature and many people on the site don't, so staff members will ask you to cut it out or just tweak things slightly.

Personally the way you are talking about your powers are fine to me, but I will need to some some counter play in there, or even the mention of what is being used up. If you were to mention about how if he uses the metals they dissipate, or while you are using these powers energy is being taken away.

I'm also assuming you are merging your character's energy into the metals, making it so you can bend them at will. With that being said what about the natural metals within a human's body? Can you only manipulate the metals within your own, or can you do that to everyone else? You have to be careful about these things because we don't want things like.. blood bending or controlling another character's body. Just small things to keep in mind.

I'll go into more stuff, but I feel like this should give you a good idea of what we are normally looking for. ;..; I hope I didn't seem harsh

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum