Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's FC

Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:49 am
Oh I already got approval from Frost about using gravity as part of my character's nature power along with storms.

I entered a pic of Shikamaru as my faceclaim already, so we are good to go for that. However, I need just his physical appearance, so can I put differences in clothing?

Well my character's metal powers affect solid metals like those in the earth or those in other metal based environments like metal cages, domes, etc. Thsy cannot affect ionic metals like the ones in the body, so now worries there. How would I go about quantifying the energy usage though? Maybe energy points or something like that? As for usage limits, for metals it,would be based on his energy points left and of,course, in the case of metals, how much metal is in his environment.

As for storms, I am having my character able to wield water wind and lightning. I put up some more about the storm ability so feel free to look over it and tell me what you think.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:40 pm
[mod]We mainly ta;k about energy uses like.. what are you using. You don't have to give percentages and you technically can give vague ideas of it like.. "By using a tiny bit of energy Suzu is capable of bending the flames to their will, sometimes even morphing them into different shapes and sizes. if however they wanted to increase the quantity and quality of the flames more of their energy must be implied." Sort of thing people do, there are no real values unless if an ability is extremely strong and takes a huge chuck of your energy.

FC: Yes, you can have different clothes then then FC you too. That is allowed, people do it all the time.

If gravity got approved, then you don't have to worry x3 I was mainly just curious on trying to fix everything there for you, but if you talked to frost before hand. Then you are good.[/mod]

Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Image
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:18 pm
Ah I see, well its just that my RP partners would have a clear picture of how much power he has used and how much he has left, especially since he is wielding powers like storms and gravity. So I can go ahead,with the point system I mentioned earlier then? Oh and sorry if my app is taking so long to finish, I just happen to have a rather hectic schedule in RL. Plus, I am trying to,get as much as possible right on the first round so its less work for you guys in the long run.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:40 pm
[mod]It's all cool man, Take your time.
Now going back to Face claims, since this app isn't finished it has to be a reserve.

Shikamaru Nara - Naruto Shippuden - Bhairyuu Kurokami [physical appearance]
should be:
Shikamaru Nara > Naruto Shippuden > Bhairyuu > Bhairyuu Kurokami [physical appearance]

P.S. Don't forget your username~~ <3[/mod]

Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Image
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:32 pm
Ah got it. Thanks for tip.
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:58 pm
RESERVING A FACE (Reapplication)

Hey,

In accordance with what Frost suggested I am hereby officially reapplying with a new FC for my character.

Abe no Seimei > Dynasty Warriors >Bhairyuu Yagami [physical appearance - Shifter]

[link] http://s01.riotpixels.net/data/4d/59/4d5961e1-c614-492a-ba75-93f23226aa36.png.720p.png/artwork.warriors-orochi-3.590x720.2012-12-08.100.png[/link]

I will be changing the clothing and eye color and other minor things but the base will be my face-claim.

I changed my faceclaim to suit my new danava concept claim better, but I hope that's okay with you all.

RESERVING A FACE
Susanoo no Mikoto > Dynasty Warriors > Bhairyuu Yagami [physical appearance - True Form]

[link] http://image2.wangchao.net.cn/baike/1330071165510.jpg[/link]

Same as with my danava's shifter face-claim, I shall be modifying it to fit my mental image of him but the above pic will be my base.

Last edited by Bhairyuu on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed claim to reserve as requested)
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Bhairyuu's FC - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:14 am
[mod]RESERVING A FACE
Susanoo no Mikoto > Dynasty Warriors > Bhairyuu Yagami [physical appearance - True Form]

RESERVING A FACE
Abe no Seimei > Dynasty Warriors >Bhairyuu Yagami [physical appearance - Shifter]

Approving the above.

Here's a tip: There is no need to write and tell us what changes you're going to do to the fc, etc etc. You reserved the faceclaim, and you can do the changes in the character app itself without the need to notify us since it'll make your fc post all messy and complicated. As long as you are using the fc, just put what fc that you're going to reserve and that's that. Thank you for cooperating though.
[/mod]

Empty, blank space.
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:18 am
ah sorry about that, but thanks for approving my FC app, Cookies.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum