Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lower-ish Activity for the weekend and today [Will Attempt To Work Through It; As A Notice] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Lower-ish Activity for the weekend and today [Will Attempt To Work Through It; As A Notice] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Lower-ish Activity for the weekend and today [Will Attempt To Work Through It; As A Notice] Empty Lower-ish Activity for the weekend and today [Will Attempt To Work Through It; As A Notice]

Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:17 am

«LOWER-ISH ACTIVITY FOR A BIT»

Alright, so here is the deal: work has been kicking my ass this week and I'm starting to feel a bit of strain. I've got a lot of engagements, responsibilities, duties and all the other wonderfully painful bullshit that comes with being an adult. Having said that, on top of managing the site, that can leave me a bit tired. So, this weekend I may have a bit lower activity. It should level out around Monday or so.

The reason for this is because today is going to be an extremely stressful day at work and I may come back home a bit worn out, irritated and so on. Furthermore, this weekend I have a lot of events to attend to. I plan to do a 15 mile run with my track mates, spend some time with them, help my parents move furniture this weekend at their house, take my dog to the vet, deal with my landlords inspection which entails doing some massive home improvement projects, finish up some freelance graphic design projects, do some urban exploration and so on and so forth

There is more bullshit, but I'm not going to do a blog here. So I'm sorry if I'm in threads with folks, but I plan to try and get one post a day out at least once I'm done working on Liu's application. It's just, right now, I wanna focus on my own personal writing more so than anything else. So I will also ask for extensions in my event threads as well. Just please have some patience with me as even when I get back from stuff IRL, I still have a ton of staff duties I gotta be mindful of and different projects even on here. And, I want to try and keep up with as many as I can, but during this lull I need to rethink some things and breathe a bit under this stress.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14377-liu-tounao-overseer-of-the-underworld-2-hell-guardian-wip#91895

^ This is the character that is eating up my muse

You can contact me here if you need me personally for staff/character crap (please use this):

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

And I'll be checking skype off and on. Other then that, keep this place up. I may still try to get some extra stuff out regardless of this message, BUT IF DON'T, bare all this shit in mind please. I feel some of manic energy wearing off a bit that helped me get 324324832432 things done over the summer and now it's time to just use grit and guts to get through it. I'll force it if I need to.

Now to deal with 12 hours of bullshit. -Heads out door- ಠ_ಠ

Last Note: AND DO NOT RUSH ME TO DO ANYTHING

I will kill you and put you in a coffin if you do. '_'

Lower-ish Activity for the weekend and today [Will Attempt To Work Through It; As A Notice] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum