Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Empty Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS!

Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:27 am

★ OTM VOTES ★

★ There isn't very much that needs to be explained here. All you need to do is nominate someone who you've noticed has done something special in any OTM category and one whom you believe should go into OTM Finals and be apart of the OTM contest experience.

★ OTM RULES★

You can only vote for one member!
Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating
This contest has a week before it will be closed by a staff member.
Try to think about your vote a little before aimlessly casting it.
If someone else is nominated, please try to nominate someone else.

★ OTM PRIZES ★

First Place: Fifteen million yen, one thousand awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
Second Place: Eight Million Yen, Eight Hundred Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
Third Place: Three Million Yen, Three Hundred Awesome Points, and an honorary mentioning.

Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Empty Re: Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS!

Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:24 am
Nominating Blank Utsuro
(Why the app's name is in japanese kanji I'll never know.)

Anyway.. so yeah, here's a character that's put out quite a lot of content and activity over the last month, and seems to have sparked it's roleplayer's drive back once again. Also considering her development in this time period, I will reccomend Blank Utsuro for character of the month.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Empty Re: Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS!

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:08 am
So far my votes have been towards andy because I talk to him the most and can easily see his progress comparatively speaking to other people, but seeing how right now his most active character is Kamui and he is threads with him with multiple different characters and people. AND all with different significant importance, I really think he should be voted for. He has a lot of really good plots with him, and a lot of reason why he hasn't been posting much is there isn't much for him to post for since he is waiting.

Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Image
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:29 pm
I nominate Yuel motherfucking Duulheim! Though I'm still salty about almost dying in a training thread, that goes as a testament to Yuel's powah! That plus, despite Yuel being a new-ish character, S_E's had no problem crankin out the threads and upgrades and shit for her and she's generally becoming a really interesting character, and I like that originality.

gg S_E. gg.

Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Month: OCTOBER 2015 NOMINATIONS! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:57 am

«MY OTM VOTE GOES TO...»

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13411-hidden-experienced-story-class-character-james-william-caldwell-approved-2-5

I'm nominating James for my October Character Of The Month. The reason being is because he seems to have a high amount of activity, is in a ton of threads that are developing, in a huge clash between two 0-2++'s, is constantly making stuff for the Vanguard and overall he seems to be on a putting high learning curve and is an underrated character. Therefore, I'm giving him some spotlight with my vote.

@JWC

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:51 am
CLOSING

Alright, I'd like to thank everyone for taking part in this activity and nominating folks. With that said, in order to keep things moving, I'm going to lock and move these threads into OLD OTM's and get the finals up soon.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum