Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Empty Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations]

Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:10 pm

★ OTM VOTES ★

★ There isn't very much that needs to be explained here. All you need to do is nominate someone who you've noticed has done something special in any OTM category and one whom you believe should go into OTM Finals and be apart of the OTM contest experience.

★ OTM RULES★

You can only vote for one member!
Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating
This contest has a week before it will be closed by a staff member.
Try to think about your vote a little before aimlessly casting it.
If someone else is nominated, please try to nominate someone else.

★ OTM PRIZES ★

First Place: Fifteen million yen, one thousand awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
Second Place: Eight Million Yen, Eight Hundred Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
Third Place: Three Million Yen, Three Hundred Awesome Points, and an honorary mentioning.

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] WVMWLOu
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue65150/100Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Empty Re: Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations]

Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:32 pm
I'm going to throw in my lot with Morph's new vizard Hayden, from everything I've seen of the character it has some thought, some decent morals that it sticks by, and he's playing it true to how he made it. I can see this character becoming an Org leader here soon.

|Death is but the first step in life|

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] ZfrGue8

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] EUuCTxy
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Empty Re: Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations]

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:31 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6945-cirno-iramasha-the-frigid-heroine-0-3-updating-for-2016-semi-wip

I'm going to nominate Cirno because she seems to be everywhere with her posting. I've seen a lot of threads, missions and events with her. It's impressive.

@[THEFROST]

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:36 pm

«MY OTM VOTE GOES TO...»

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13558-lex-prailiusapproved-0-5

For character of the month I'm going to go ahead and nominate Lex. I'm choosing him because he seems to be active in his plots, maintaining his activity in events and attempting to further the progression of his character through his threads constantly. I've also managed to get closer looks at the character in the threads I'm in with him and he seems pretty cool. So he has my vote. Good luck in the finals.

@Lex Prailius

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14990p10-chronicle-zero-equipment-chapter-one-l-a-s-t-open#97673

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14964-gaia-s-plague-dawn-of-madness-mini-event-series#97564

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15038-mission-status-warming-the-ice-of-the-heart-hero-quest-mission#97918

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] WVMWLOu
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:20 pm
It is very hard for me to not vote for Cirno and that may be me being a bit bias because I got the opportunity to write with that particular character, but the amount of stuff going on with Cirno toward the end of this month is top notch and worthy of being character of the month in my mind.

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] OlBPPj4
Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] VewULRr
Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] AQodtc6
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:33 pm

✖| Up~Dat~ting~ |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

OTM are now locked, there is no more nomination
To Nominations are:
Hayden
Cirno
Lex

P.S. People stop double voting @Steiner Franz @Kade @It is written in the OTM rules.

Character Of The Month [December & November 2015 Nominations] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum