Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5]

+4
Gamedragon
Blade
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Steiner Franz
8 posters
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5]

Wed May 15, 2019 2:04 pm
[mod]It's an old app. Moving to Unchecked[/mod]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2019 4:47 pm
[mod]
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: N/A
  • Mental Deduction:N/A
  • Pain Endurance: N/A
  • Focus: N/A

Comments/Notes:

Most of the abilities look good, but there are a few things i would like to be revamped before i go ahead and approve this.

Spirit gun: You need to limit the number of bullets he can use higher than his tier to a set amount, after which he'd be severely drained. While I'm fine with him having a powerful attack that exceeds his tier, there have to be adequate drawbacks for it.

Stagnate: This needs to have a cooldown, a specified energy drain for the technique, and a specified maximum number of uses as well before it goes on cooldown. This cannot completely stop anything as that falls under the realm of absolutes, which the site does not allow.

Accelerate: Give me a hard number of uses total for this ability, a cool down, and energy drain parameters.

Approval Pending Changes! Shoot me a DM if you need specific's.
Tier: N/A[/quote]
[/mod]

Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 BtXe12b
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:42 am
[mod]Update. Asked Steiner about this application earlier today; he asked for it to remain where it is for now.[/mod]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:43 pm
[mod]Update: moving to WIP until changes have been made to the application.[/mod]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum