Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Budding Of Potential  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Budding Of Potential  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Budding Of Potential  Empty The Budding Of Potential

Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:14 pm

A KING'S REQUIEM

AZURE IRAMASHA
忘れっぽいです

The Vanguard Leader couldn't ask for a better day to occur than today. It was late summer here in Karakura City, Sukai Karakura looking rather barren as the soft rays of the dawn sun flooded its streets. A soft orange light shined quietly through the light fog of the early morning. Azure Iramasha stood alone, Megumi Plaza entertaining his time as he continued to wait for what seemed an eternity now. The orange rays of the sun were back and forth due to the overcast clouds, the drizzling rain that came from the clouds only making the 'scene' seem more important. In reality, the rain was what kept Azure here in Megumi Plaza. He kept his distance from a majority of people now, his interests lying in something far greater than anyone could imagine. The day was perfect, at least... perfect enough to keep the idiot male in place.

Bright blue eyes shifted from the fountain of the plaza to the bench beside him. The Vanguard Leader was currently in the process of waiting for a new member of their ranks. A Yuudeshi known as Chifuyu had made their way into the Vanguard's positions somehow, someway. It didn't take long before the leader took an interest in her. She was odd, something that was a quality a majority of Vanguard operatives held. It wasn't anything serious or major, but this oddity was the key to Azure's interaction with the girl. He wasn't getting old, but in his past it was made clear that if things continued the way they were, he'd be dead before he could reach his father's own age. It was a sad reality that the young Iramasha would have to come to terms with eventually, so why not now eh?

That being the case, Azure Iramasha flopped his way onto the bench beside him and groaned. The day was drowning on as he waited. All he wanted to do was get his training of the young girl out of the way, something that wasn't necessarily a chore but... it wasn't like many people could catch the Vanguard Leader's attention anymore as it was. So hell, wasn't it fine that he was getting annoyed? He was spending his own time and effort to help another person, not himself. Shaking his head in response to the rapid thoughts filling his head, Azure opened his eyes and watched the sky. The small drops of rain smacked against his pale complexion, continually soaking his clothing as he simply watched.

The sky cried a lot in recent days. There wasn't a god that pushed destiny for people, obviously such a thing didn't exist. The Soul King was an idiot that did nothing and the other god-like figures only caused issues. If that was the case, why did the Karakura Sky wish to cry so often? Aren't things going alright? The world will be fine eventually.

"Give me a reason to cry, don't just do it..." Sighing, he turned towards the road that followed the side of the fountain plaza and housing row on the opposite side. It was such a sad world, things would never be the same as they were before from the looks of it.

Sure is a shame.
Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Blade on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

The Budding Of Potential  FXpoQxJ
The Budding Of Potential  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Budding Of Potential  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Budding Of Potential  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Budding Of Potential  Empty Re: The Budding Of Potential

Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:07 pm
The soft sound of rain woke her much earlier than her alarm which was programmed into her Phantom Tech. Chifuyu had woken up quite early in the morning which was something that she didn't mind about, for one such as her she wondered if there was a way to remove sleep from the brain's necessities that it required to function properly. Of course it could be done but was it something she should dedicate herself too. Not really a top priority to her at the moment.

Hours past before the teenager decided to leave the warm embrace of the covers of the bed. The teenager felt the cold air run over the naked skin of her body before she finally moved and got dressed into a standard attire one might expect to see her in. The Yuudeshi Mastermind looked in the mirror on the wall in the small room as her hair was slowly moved into place from the mess that happened during the night. Looking up the young girl noticed the Mental Image of Cyrus in the mirror. To anyone else there was no one there but in her mind, there was.

"Chifuyu, you have a meeting with Azure in about ten minutes" came the bored voice of Cyrus. The computer program which had evolved to the point of having sentience was clearly bored at the thought of going to deal with a meeting. With a glace from Chifuyu he quickly disappeared. That was slightly annoying, he didn't need to inform the woman what she already knew. It was her Phantom Tech that received and alerted her to the matter earlier. Nevertheless the woman made her way out of the building and set out to Sukai Karakura, it didn't take long and when she checked the time she noticed that she was one minute early when the Vanguard Leader appeared in her view.

Then again she did have an unfair advantage since she could access the Yuudeshi Network to gather real time footage of the Megumi Square area. She made her way up to him and stood in front of him, her royal blue eyes looked a bit disconnected from what was around her for a moment before they returned to Azure with a pleasant gaze. "You summoned me sir" came the rhetorical question which needed no answer, she stood in front of him with a curious look on him as if trying to understand why she was here. After all it wasn't everyday someone got called to a meeting with Azure himself, the bright minded individual quickly attempted to understand why.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Budding Of Potential  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Budding Of Potential  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:17 pm

A KING'S REQUIM

AZURE IRAMASHA
忘れっぽいです

Eh...?

Azure rubbed his eyes, taking in the soft fog of early morning time in the famous plaza. It seemed that the person he had waited so patiently for had finally arrived. Chifuyu Yuudeshi, newest recruit to the righteous good-doers known as the Vanguard. As if, turning his body toward's the young girl exposed Azure to the reaches of the rain. Pressing against the man's pale face, the Vanguard Leader smirked and gave a slight wave to the girl.

"I thought I was a bit too early for a second. Wouldn't wanna be sitting in this rain alone for such a long time haha." A soft smile spread along Azure's lips. He believed himself to be funny, his obvious and almost dimwitted comment could be taken a number of ways. Maybe the man was an idiot, or, dense. Not many knew him personally despite being so open to the people of the Vanguard. Nevertheless, he returned his hand to his pocket before further speaking to the girl in response.

"Believe it or not, yes. I "summoned" you for lack of a better vocabulary. I've been thinking of the Vanguard's future recently, things are moving at speeds that I thought unimaginable at some point." The iramasha turned from the relatively short girl to gaze off into the grey sky. The smile that once filled his expression became blank, a sense of seriousness washing over the leader as he thought back on the countless times he had to make such serious decisions. It was tiresome, being so serious and determined. Not everyone had the stomach for a position such as Vanguard Leader, let alone a staple on the human earth itself. A soft shake returned him to the present, the smile once again reforming. "It's about time I dropped something of mine onto another, that way when I'm dead and gone there's still something I can do to help the idiots here I call family."

With a hand emerging from the recess of his pocket once more, he pointed towards his head and gave himself a quiet chuckle. As if he were trying to ammuse himself for the fun of it, Azure Iramasha kicked at the plaza's tiled surface. The rain was getting a bit obnoxious, but the blunt and forward male wasn't going to be too quiet. What's the point of being a leader without speaking out? "You can say no all you want, but then again I'll just pester you until it turns to a yes. You up for learning a thing or two from an idiot in power?"

Without another word, the area around Chifuyu and Azure began to vibrate. The rain ceased to exist from the looks of things, the plaza itself being surrounded by what could only be described as a cube of invisible walls. With yet another smirk emerging in the pale man's face, Azure pointed his finger toward's the girl, hovering it nearly centimeters from her face.

"Well?"
Template By: [THEFROST]

The Budding Of Potential  FXpoQxJ
The Budding Of Potential  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Budding Of Potential  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Budding Of Potential  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:05 am
Standing in front of the man that controlled the entire Vanguard might have been scary for the normal person but to Chifuyu he was no different than standing in front of her father. She was pretty impassive about the rain as it made her hair a little damp and her clothes began to get a little darker from moisture. She found his attempt at humour lost on her, she was aware he was trying to be funny although it was a petty attempt in her eyes.

She observed the change in Azure's demeanor when she noticed he suddenly became serious. She listened to his words and was curious to what he was trying to say until it slowly began to create an idea in her head. He made her raise an eyebrow to indicate the curiosity of what he was saying and let her royal blue gaze begin searching his eyes and face for some indication of this being another one of his stupid jokes. The girl let her eyes wander for a moment as he tried to amuse himself or whatever it was he was doing until she noticed the air vibrating around them after his last sentence.

Before she could respond Azure put a finger just centimetres from her face which surprisingly didn't make her flinch or react to it one bit. "You want me to serve as your student? To teach me to replace you after you die or give up on the organisation. Why me? You have more experienced people like Shatari Yuudeshi or Desmond Hayden at your disposal, what makes me so different to a more experienced member of the Vanguard?" came the reply, it lacked the excitement or zeal that Azure might've been expecting although she let the man gather his thoughts at her questions.

The Budding Of Potential  Gamma_Signature
The Budding Of Potential  CHARACTER_LISTThe Budding Of Potential  GRAPHICS_THREADThe Budding Of Potential  TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum